The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

August's Alluring Scents

Michele - Are U going to be at your beach house thru Labor Day? We've had some nice cool days here lately but the hot temps will be returning this weekend and next week and I think you'll get some more hot days, too. Being at the beach is a great way to end the summer! [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

I'm melting Dessa's Zucchini Bread....smells great! :sHa_okay:

Augh...hours of dental work. I can't wait til the toofies are not so sensitive to temperature. <_>

Tonight it is HHS - Toasted Monster Jam.

Good morning.... [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Thanks Mpfand! Glad you had a nice day back at work and fun afterwards...I love when my guests stay late visiting...it means we're having a nice time! [smilie=th_sml29]

Michele...good thing they found something so close...that makes it tons better! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Debra...ouch! Feel better soon! [smilie=th_326db8b3]

The VCS from yesterday morning is still going... [smilie=th_00000020] ....but it's fading so it's time to change it up...

Laced by Happy Hippy

Pink Sugar Pomegranate from OLIS upstairs

Good morning, everyone! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gifI'm getting my house ready to host a baby shower for my friend tomorrow morning. I have been cleaning in stages while taking care of the boys, but am not so sure this is wise as I'm having to re-clean some areas today. th_thanimeomega_emoticon_97.jpg True story: moms with little kids can never keep their houses clean for more than a few hours!

Debra, yeouch!th_cry2yw3.gif I hope you recover from your dental work quickly. yes.gif

Today I'm melting Orange Chiffon Sugar Cookie and Coconut Cream Pie from a friend. th_slider_flirt.gif

Hi there, girls! :)

Debra ~ Feel better! [smilie=th_empathy]

Biolaeagles ~ I think you are correct. Keeping a house clean with little ones is next to impossible. :rolleyes: Good luck!

Mpfand ~ Thinking about you and your mom. So sorry it is so difficult. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_] DD #1 and I did get to see some of Vegas before my training began. The strip is a crazy place! I've never been to Europe, but it felt very much like we were there. The aquarium at Mandalay Bay was awesome! [smilie=th_aa17] Would have loved to have met up with you for a visit. Maybe next time!

CCCC Cinnamon Zucchini Rolls

LSC Creamy Pumpkin Shake

Homemade Pumpkin Donut Mallow Zucchini and Velvet Cassia

Only a few more days with DH before he is off to California. Quite honestly, I am freaking out this time. I don't know how the heck we are ever going to be able to afford to live there!! I may have to sell off my wax collection. [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

Only a few more days with DH before he is off to California. Quite honestly, I am freaking out this time. I don't know how the heck we are ever going to be able to afford to live there!! I may have to sell off my wax collection. [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

Oh no Honeybear, don't do that! th_thConfus_55.gif

I just switched out to Badedas made by a friend. th_slider_flirt.gif

Morning!

Susan, glad to hear they are doing ok. Must have been frightening!

Honeybear, I hope you don't have to do that... [smilie=th_cry2yw3] ! I'm sure things will work out after some adjusting.

Biolaeagles, enjoy the baby shower!!

Debra, oh yea....Advil is an amazing thing alright! ;)

It's an oldie from Tiffanys....Powdered Sugar Cake Bake n Coffee.

Have a nice one. :)

Biolaeagles - Have fun at the baby shower today! I know it's frustrating that your kids mess up the house after U put so much effort into cleaning it, but that's the way kids roll. [smilie=th_pardon] At the end of the day they'll remember how much fun and love ya'll had together....not how clean the house was kept. [smilie=yes]

Honeybear - Oh dear :( ....sounds like housing, etc is more expensive in CA than where U are? I hope U can keep your waxies.

Good Saturday morning! [smilie=th_326db8b3] I'm melting SGA's Pumpkin Sugar Donut Latte. and it's ahhhhhmazing! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Hope you're feeling better, Debra. I hate dental work. [smilie=th_sad-1]

Biolaeagles, I hope the shower was a big success! [smilie=party]

NMHoneybear, glad you got to do some sight seeing. That aquarium is a good one! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] I also enjoy the gardens inside the Bellagio and the light/water show they have outside. Would love to meet up with you if you're ever in town again! ;)

We're staying home today and getting lots done! Enjoying Oatmeal Cookies from Scentsy.

Good Sunday morning! [smilie=The_Hi] It's dark & rainy here....good for burning a candle...it's B&BW's Pumpkin Pie...smells great! :wub: This candle is half burned and while I still get a full melt pool and great scent the flames have become puny little ones. dry.gif

Good morning. :) Melting Paradise Punch from Scentsy. I'm tired of fruity, summer smells. Ready to decorate my house for Halloween and melt pumpkin, cider and spices! I'll probably hold off for a couple more weeks unless we get a cold front or a cloudy, rainy day.

Good Afternoon

Argh Sweet!! I hope mine doesn't have puny wicks....that drives me crazy! [smilie=th_ANGRY_10]

I'm starting to feel like that too Mpfand!! But I've got so many summery scents around here so I've got to try to hold off.

It's Lemon Bread by FP

CFTKR Lemon Pizzelle

CFTKR Iced Lemon Biscotti

All from lovely CF pals! Thanks. ;)

Upstairs its SA Honeysuckle

I was out of town all weekend - no melting. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

But, I'm baaaaack! [smilie=th_slider_hi5] Amish Harvest (Cheryl's) in 2 melters, and YC Pink Sands in another one.