The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

August's Alluring Scents

Morning All [smilie=th_316785e4]

Apple Bobbin is a cute name Susan. Who makes that? :)

Breaking into the new deliveries stockpile this morning...

TCSS Sweet Bakery Dough...yummy!

Have a good one.

Good Morning!

Sweet and Maggie- You have me curious. What's TCSS stand for?

Melting today Dessa's Monkey Farts. Just getting started but smells good already.

Good morning, everyone! th_76d65c2f.gifTemperatures here are supposed to go down a bit to low 80's, which is good for us in September!! We've been running the AC non-stop. wacko.gif Today DS # 2 gets his stitches out, so I'm hoping the pinky finger has healed well! Poor guy has had a hard week with his pinky finger injury, bumping his head on the couch (resulting in a big goose egg on his forehead) and getting sick yesterday with a fever. Kids really are resilient!

Today I'm melting Cinnamon Glazed Fritters and Gingerbread Latte from Nene's. th_slider_flirt.gif

Biolaeagles - Glad your temps are a little more comfortable for U! [smilie=yes] After having cool temps here last week, this one will be back to summer for us, high 80's or 90 all week...sheesh! :sFun_hot: I hope DS#2 gets thru having the stiches out without being too scared. Heck...I'd be running so fast you'd have to catch me first just to initially get the stitches! :lol:

I'm melting SGA's Cookie Cottage Latte....scrumptious! :sHa_okay:

[smilie=th_cc24] Michele!

Oh gosh Biolaeagles....your little man has had some week! If he's a busy boy he's gonna get used to little bumps and bruises...I hope the stitches come out easily with little or no tears and everything looks good!! [smilie=th_aa17]

Thanks for the info Susan...I'm gonna have to take a sniff next time I'm there!

Probably should change the scents since it's dinner time...lol...

Strawberry Bread and Strawberry Twinkies by Scentfully Addictive

Blackberry Jam Coconut Creme Pie ZB by a lovely CF pal...I ❤️ this...thanks!

Biolaeagles, your little guy has had quite the week. :( I hope the removal of the stitches went well.

Full day of laundry, cleaning, errands and dinner prep and clean up. I'm exhausted! Time to put my feet up and enjoy Sunkissed Citrus from Scentsy. Both of my kids hate citrus scents; it'll be interesting to see which one comments first. Lol.