The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

June's Sunny Summer Scents

Good luck to your cousin this week, Susan.

HHS Strawberry Coconut Birthday Cake, Serendipity Birthday Cake, and Granma's Cake Batter

PL Tangerine Tease and Coconut Caress

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Good morning, ladies! My sister's bachelorette party was so much fun! th_dancing_smile.gifI definitely had to put my feet up at the end of the day because they looked like Flinstone feet with all of the swelling! th_cha60.gif

Susan, good luck to your cousin this week.

Honeybear, I'm glad that your DD and her bf had fun visiting your DH. yes.gif

Today I'm melting Toasted Raspberry Coconut Cake from TCC and The Coffee's in the Kitchen from SGA. th_LOVE.gif

I am so glad you had fun, bio!!

Sweet - yes, collecting the candle labels.

Tonight it is YC - Under the Palms, and BH&G - Zesty Lemon and Peppercorn.

Susan...I'm glad your Dad is doing good. Prayers for your cousin during her surgery this week.

Biolaeagles...I'm glad you had a great time. Flintstone feet?? [smilie=th_foolish1] I hope they are less swollen today!

It's Cranberry Orange from WOW

Fresh Squeezed OJ from Scentfully Addictive

Upstairs it's a Whipped Lavender & Honeydew Cake from a CF pal...thanks.

:toppoints:

Goodnight.

Susan - Prayers for a good report for your cousin this week! [smilie=yes]

Good Monday morning! [smilie=The_Hi] I'm melting HHS Orange Chiffon Ice Cream Scoop Bread from a CF pal (TY!) - strong & good! Had more storms w/heavy rain, wind and uber humid yesterday with more possible today. Enuf rain already...I think I'm getting webbed toes! [smilie=th_cha40] But that's better than having Flintstone feet, huh Biolaeagles? :lol: [smilie=th_biqazm1]

Good morning, ladies! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Sweet, yes! Haha. We'd gladly take your rain over here- we have a week of 90 degree weather!th_smiley-crying.gif

Today I'm melting SGA's Coffee's in the House and KK's Pumpkin Coffee House. th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Cleaning day here. [smilie=th_lavarepiatti] [smilie=th_rk01_lavatricefare] That calls for some good smells. Watermelon Mint from Scentsy and Green Apple Watermelon Sour Candy from a sweet CF gal. It's supposed to be 105-109 here all week. :blink:

Biolaeagles, I'm glad your sister's party was a success! I hope you're taking it easy now. [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Susan, glad to hear your dad is doing well. Prayers that all goes well for your cousin.

Biola ~ Aww...your poor feet! :( Just a little while longer and then you'll be holding that beautiful baby boy in your arms. :wub:

Mpfand ~ Oooh! That Watermelon Mint sounds delish! [smilie=th_sml29]

SGA Wildberry Mousse Pretzel

FP Cookies, Cupcakes, Bread, Peppermint, Eggnog & Ice Cream ~ Wow! Now that's what I call a blend! [smilie=th_laughing]

Homemade Lemon Berry Bundt Cake

Biolaeagles - I wish I could send U the rain - we've had more than we need for sure! It's hot here, too but not in the 90's, thank goodness. Our dewpoint has been in the 'oppressive' category, stepping outside the door is like walking into a sauna. :wacko: Talk about bad hair days... I look in the mirror and think...WHO is that?? :sFun_ahohno: lol

Honeybear - Eggnog & Ice Cream and peppermint?? How did U like that combo? [smilie=th_235F35F32]

I'm melting PI's Nutmeg Spice - very good!

Mpfand...109????? yikes! :sFun_hot:

Honeybear...that's some combo, alright!!

It's LCP Orange Dream Cake and

Upstairs its OG Beach Bummin'

Night.

Good Morning All!

Yesterday was clean up day at work and I literally fell asleep while posting....lol!!

:sEm_oops2:

This morning it's gifties from a CF pal....thanks!

TC Bakers Dozen & Vanilla Macadamia Nut Coffee

SGA Coffees in the Kitchen

Homemade Coconut Coffee Ice Cream

It smells awesome in here!!!

[smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Mpfand - That sounds even too hot to be in your pool! :wacko:

Good Tuesday morning! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] I'm melting CCCC's Iced Lemon Biscotti. Not a strong lemon scent like some other vendors w/the same scent name, but a very creamy, yummy bakery scent! :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

Good morning, ladies! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gifToday I'm taking the boys to a park playdate. I'm hoping I can get up and around the equipment with DS # 2 still being somewhat wobbly on the equipment. Tomorrow is his second birthday, so I'm trying to think of something fun and low-key to do with the two of them (while 38 weeks pregnant!). huh.gif

Mpfand, ahh! 109 sounds just awful. I feel like I'm already ready for the fall.th_thanimeomega_emoticon_97.jpg Summer has become my least favorite season ever since having kids (and multiple summer pregnancies!).

Maggie, I'm glad you get to rest now!th_thwoohoonaner2gy.gif

Today I'm melting Strawberry Satsuma and Lemon Lime Cooler from HHS. th_smilies-2.gif

Aww, hope it cools off a little out there for you, Biolaeagles!

Sweet ~ That FP eggnog peppermint ice cream something or other was okay, but not very strong.

Maggie ~ Enjoy your time off this summer!

SGA IHOP and Wildberry Mousse Pretzel

CFTKR Sugar Milk and Cookies

Biolaeagles - I hope U enjoy the summer more after the baby arrives and you're not so uncomfortable. BTW - *only* 99 days until fall! :blink: Thank goodness it'll feel like fall before the 'official' arrival! :)

I'm melting Mainstays Dreamsicle/Citrus Sherbet/Peach Sorbet - strong & good!

Thanks Biolaeagles and Honeybear...but I've been busier than ever so far!

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to your DS Biolaeagles!! Time sure flies!!

It's Supertarts Peeta tonight... after all the talk of them lately....this is AWESOME!! If she had this available I'd orde 5! I wonder what's in it. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] it smells kinda like bear claws...gooey...yummy.

Biolaeagles - [smilie=th_8d1933ff] to DS #2!

MaggieMae - I found a list of ST's scents, you've got a good sniffer & were close [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] here's the description: Peeta: French Baguette, Butterbrickle and Coconut Shavings.

Good Wednesday morning! [smilie=The_Hi] I'm melting KK's Cafe Caramel Bliss. Wish it had a stronger coffee sniff to it, but it's still good!

Edit: The coffee's coming thru strong now, just didn't give it enuf time. Impatient....who...me? [smilie=th_pardon]

Thanks Sweet! It's so funny....I really never bought any scent with French baguette because I thought it would be yeasty smelling....and it isn't!! I learned something new. When she comes back out with Peeta....I'm getting a ton...a bam bar would be good! ;)

Today it's another yummy summery scent from my closet....Rachel's Blue Moon/Sugar Cookie Dough/Cotton Candy...sweet and bakery delicious! This one cured beautifully...when I first got it all I smelled was sweet tarts.

Hi, everyone! th_76d65c2f.gifToday is DS # 2's birthday- he turns two!- and we are celebrating with pizza and cupcakes. Thanks for the birthday wishes! DS # 1 is mainly excited for cake, haha.th_shewiggle.gif

Maggie, that scent description for Peeta sounds delish!

I'm melting Orange Blossom from CC and a homemade Orange Danish Vanilla Waffle Cone. th_smilies-2.gif

MaggieMae - You're making me want to try Peeta too! [smilie=th_butbutbut] can U detect any coconut in it?

Biolaeagles - I totally understand DS#2's excitement for cake! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

I'm melting Lemon Cookies from a CF pal (TY!) - citrusy good! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Yay, Biolaeagles! I hope your DS had a wonderful day!!

Sweet....unfortunately for you...and fortunately for me....I do smell that coconut. I wish I had some to share but I threw the entire clam in all my warmers. Maybe you would smell it differently.

Still cranking with my earlier blend. I'm really liking this one. I must say that with some curing time, Aunt Smellmans is very strong and yummy.

Goodnight