The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

June's Sunny Summer Scents

Happy Thursday

[smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] Sweet....your comment about ZB cracked me up!!!! However, I'd definitely make eye contact with a coconut zucchini bread!! Yum, yum!! ;)

Early this morning put on LSC Pink Ocean Air and it's still cranking out strong!!

Good afternoon, ladies! The_Hi.gifToday I spent most of the morning cleaning to get ready for my sister's bachelorette party on Saturday that I'm hosting here. I didn't realize how hard it'd be to scrub and clean at 37 weeks pregnant! sad.gif Maybe next time I'll have something at a restaurant, haha. th_aa17.gif

Today I'm melting Guava and Papaya from CC and Rosewood Plum from Febreeze. th_i-m_so_happy.gif

Biolaeagles - Geeze....U probably wore yourself out with all the cleaning & scrubbing this far into your pregnancy. :wacko: Hope U can rest up today and enjoy the party tomorrow!

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm melting KK's Pumpkin House Cafe - luv this scent! :wub: Another hot & humid day here, probably our 1st day to reach 90 this summer. How many days til fall? [smilie=th_pardon]

Hi girls. :)

Today DD #2 is off with her boyfriend to visit DH in Arizona for the weekend. It's her first ever road trip without me. I know it's only about a seven hour drive, but I'm a little nervous. I traded in my morning cup of coffee for Peach Tranquility tea instead.

Homemade Strawberry Vanilla Waffle Cone and Vanilla Bean Nectarine from a friend [smilie=th_teks0311]

HHS Cotton Candy Frosting

LSC Cider Dipped Donuts and On the Boardwalk

SGA Lemon Curd Birthday

Happy Friday! I'm wiped. It was my last day of school/work and I'm beat. I really wish my school had summer hours cause I'm really gonna miss those little ones. Now I've got no one to play with! [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

It's hot as hades today....thank goodness for air conditioning!! I've got TTT Honeydew Blackberry going. Very nice.

Taking a nap!

Honeybear - Maybe some retail therapy would take your mind off your DD? [smilie=th_c032]

MaggieMae - I bet the last day of school is emotional for U, but hope that after a week at home you'll decide it's a good thing to have the summer off! [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

I'm melting Can-Do's Lisa's Lemon Bars. This is an older melt...the others I've melted have been fine, not getting much scent from this one, tho. [smilie=th_sign0164]

Hi, ladies! I had my 37 week appointment and everything looks good! Baby is head down (and low), but I'm betting it will still be a few weeks before he makes his grand appearance! I'm just trying to hang in there, haha. yes.gif

Honeybear, I'll be thinking of you this weekend! I like Sweet's idea of retail therapy. th_pardon.gif

Maggie, you sound like such a sweet teacher caring about your students so much! wub.gif DS # 1 had his last day of preschool yesterday for the summer, and I know he's going to miss his friends and teachers. It's also been crazy hot here too, ugh! th_dd5.gif

Today I'm melting Toasted Raspberry Coconut Cake from TCC. th_drool33456183iw4.gif

[smilie=_smileyfacehugging_] Thanks Biolaeagles...that's so sweet of you to say! I do love my job! ???? Glad you are still feeling good and everything is falling into place. ;) Ya know it will all start happening when you least expect!

Honeybear...I know how you feel but at least with phones nowadays you can keep in touch. I hope she arrived safely!

Sweet...I think I'll enjoy sleeping in! [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep] Although I always wake up about the same time anyway,

Still melting the same scents...think I'll change it up in a bit.

Good Morning

Susan, hope your Dad and cousin are feeling well.

It's SGA Caramel Noel Birthday Butterbrickle Latte....delicious!

:)

Good morning, ladies! DS # 1 has been waking up earlier than usual lately, so we are all up in between 6 and 7am. He had a nightmare the other day about DH and me going to the hospital (I think he's getting anxious over our hospital stay for the new baby). Needless to say, I'm up and trying to get some stuff done for my sister's bachelorette party in a few hours.th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Today I'm melting SGA's Coffee's in the Kitchen. th_slider_flirt.gif

Good Saturday morning! [smilie=th_wave] I'm melting Tara's Scentsational Gifts Caramel Cinnamon Pumpkin Latte...smells great!

Enjoy your weekend everyone! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Sweet, what is her website? I couldn't find it through a search online.

[smilie=th_Hello_] friends.

Biolaeagles ~ Have fun at the party today!

And...I'm so excited for the arrival of your new little one! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Sweet ~ As a matter of fact, I'm obsessed with those darn Supertarts and am plotting an order for Tuesday. She just posted a list on FB of all of the scents that will be offered. [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

DD#2 and her boyfriend had a great time hiking with her dad this morning in Arizona. [smilie=th_cc15]

Her trip out there this weekend is a much-needed boost for DH since yesterday he got a notice from the apartment management instructing tenants NOT to feed the feral cats. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

SGA Coffee's in the Kitchen

FP Prim Gathering/Cozy Fall Nights/Marshmallow Noel Eggnog

ST Go to Sleep

Homemade Coppertone

Today DD#1 and I are going to have a special lunch together somewhere, just the two of us. :wub:

Sweet, what is her website? I couldn't find it through a search online.

Biolaeagles - She doesn't have an online store anymore. :( She may be on FB, IDK - see if U can find her there. I hope DS#1 lets U sleep later tomorrow after your busy day today - enjoy your sister's party!

Sweet ~ As a matter of fact, I'm obsessed with those darn Supertarts and am plotting an order for Tuesday. She just posted a list on FB of all of the scents that will be offered.

Her trip out there this weekend is a much-needed boost for DH since yesterday he got a notice from the apartment management instructing tenants NOT to feed the feral cats. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Honeybear - I was hoping ST's would offer all her scents - she's not, huh? [smilie=th_cry2yw3] Will she have the PF Chang's?

I know apartment management can mandate no pets allowed, but I'm surprised they can tell tenants what they can/cannot do outside of the apt....that doesn't seem right! [smilie=th_baaaaa]

I'm melting Can-Do's Pumpkin Bread - very good!

Honeybear - I was hoping ST's would offer all her scents - she's not, huh? [smilie=th_cry2yw3] Will she have the PF Chang's?

I know apartment management can mandate no pets allowed, but I'm surprised they can tell tenants what they can/cannot do outside of the apt....that doesn't seem right! [smilie=th_baaaaa]

Nope, Sweet. She doesn't offer all of the scents (and no PF Changs this time). She selects 20 and then allows the group to vote on five others. It's actually kind of a fun way to do restocks. Makes it exciting! [smilie=yes]

As for the feeding of the ferals, doubt my DH cares much. He crumpled the notice he found on the door and threw it away. [smilie=th_giggle] Besides, he will only be there until the end of August anyway. Then he will move back home for a nine-week sabattical. Not sure yet if he will go back to that complex or not. Preferably, wherever he goes, I go with him!

Kimrie Anne's Pink Sugar/Blue Sugar/Amish Friendship Bread

Kimrie Anne's Ice Cream Scoop Bread Mallow

I hope you are enjoying your weekend!

Is anyone still doing their "sticker" book? Just curious...

Tonight it is Mint Angel - Tuscadero's.

G'night....

For the past few days it's been Love Shack by Tuscaderos upstairs...just changed it for Grannys Coastal Breeze

Downstairs it's now Cotton Candy by Scentsationals

Is anyone still doing their "sticker" book? Just curious...

Debra - Not sure what U mean by 'sticker' book....keeping jar candle labels...notes on scents/vendors...? :cloud 9:

I'm melting KK's Pumpkin Crunch Cake....deeelish! :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

Morn everyone. No melting today, have several things going on. My Dad is going good, seems to be back to his old self. My Cousin is having surgery this week to remove the cancer in her breast. Don't know what else she may have to go thru. Thanks for asking. Have a great day everyone. [smilie=th_WE1summer013]