The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

June's Sunny Summer Scents

Happy Sunday!

The SA was still going this morning....impressed....but needing the coffee scents....

SGA Strudel & Spice Latte...I do believe Julie has my favorite coffee scents. [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] Spicy.

Have a good one.

Good morning, ladies! The wedding was so much fun last night, and we got home to the boys in bed (and my parents wiped out on the couch!).th_thlaughter.gif

Maggie, I LOVE Julie's coffee scents too!th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Today I"m melting tarts from a friend- Juicy Pear/Coconut Milk/Peaches and Lime Birthday Cake. th_dancing_smile.gif

The wedding was so much fun last night, and we got home to the boys in bed (and my parents wiped out on the couch!).th_thlaughter.gif

Biolaeagles - U better call & check on em....they may still be sleeping! [smilie=th_biqazm1]

I'm melting Can-Do's Pumpkin Bread Pudding....excellent! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Awwww...Biolaeagles.....your parents must have had a busy night!! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

It's CFOW Cantaloupe downstairs

Upstairs it's KB Sweet On You

Hi girls! :D

Just got back from a weekend getaway with some old girlfriends up in beautiful Taos, New Mexico. I was awoken early yesterday morning by a skunk that I would have sworn was in my very room [smilie=th_thConfus_55], and had stinky water that was impossible to brush my teeth with [smilie=th_u53] , but otherwise had a lot of fun. Always glad to be home! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Biolaeagles ~ Good to hear the wedding was a success! [smilie=th_LOVE]

And I'm contemplating an SGA order with all of this talk. [smilie=th_roll]

SGA Raspberry Glazed Noel ICSB ~ Thanks to a sweet CF friend [smilie=th_teks0311]

Swan Creek Pumpkin Caramel Drizzle

Waxie Lady Strawberry Shortcake

Homemade Cassia & Amber

It's going to feel great to sleep in my own bed tonight. Just wish DH was here, too!

Honeybear - Glad U had a nice weekend getaway! Ewww....a skunk odor can be smelled from miles away...what an awful smell! [smilie=th_stink]

[smilie=th_e16] I'm melting Can-Do's Amish Apples. IDK if it's cuz it's rainy & very humid here, but this is very strong to me! [smilie=th_butbutbut] that's a good thing, right?:D

Today it's a couple of gifties from CF pals...

Supertarts Full House ~ LOVE this one and only was able to melt it because I have a clammie on the way! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Scentsy Cherry Limeade

Honeybear...I stayed at a ski resort in the mountains once...the place was beautiful but the water smelled like sulfur! Yuck! I just couldn't brush my teeth or shower in it!! [smilie=th_gagme]

Sweet...I finally put on some scents a little while ago but I was thinking the same thing....these tarts are STRONG today and I'm having the same weather now. Hmmmm. Interesting. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

It's Glazed Donut from a CF pal...yummy!

HHS Cinnamon Buns from a CF buddy....thanks guys!

DHS Pumpkin Ginger Streusel....wow!

Smells great in here.

Good morning! Our bathroom renovation is complete and it's even better than I thought it would be! I don't know how to put pictures on here, but I have some on fb if any of you have fb and are interested. :) Melting Pineapple Kiwi Colada from BH&G and Pineapple Sorbet from Scentsy. Have a good day everyone!

Guest Everything Dawn

I have a bit of blueberry pumpkin going right now...FABULOUS! You get all of the bubbling blueberry pie fragrance with the pumpkin and spices. Oh yeah. [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Good morning, everyone! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Honeybear, I'm glad you're home from your trip! smile.gif

Mpfand, enjoy your new bathroom! th_aa17.gif

Today I'm melting Berry Mallow Bundt Cake from a friend and Iced Lemon Biscotti from HHS. th_snoopy.gif

Mpfand... :thyay: for your brand new bathroom!!! Wish I could see it....but I don't have FB. :(

It's been WOW Watermelon Peach Cotton Candy

Maggie ~ You're lucky to have had sulfer scented water on your trip. Ours smelled like poop! [smilie=th_puke] I gagged brushing my teeth the first time and had to use bottled water after that.

Mpfand ~ I'd love to see your bathroom remodel on FB, but I don't think I know how to find you. I'm sure you've already got some good things smelling it up! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

CFTKR Orange Cream Marshmallow

HHS Brandy's Sweet Treats

LSC Carnival Cakes

Homemade Gain Type and Black Velvet

Have a good night, all! :)

Honeybear, how do you like HHS' Brandy's Sweet Treats? I was wondering what notes were in that one.th_235F35F32.gif

Tonight I'm burning Toasted Marshmallow from HHS- her little 8 oz mason jar scents up my whole (big) master bedroom. I was shocked! I actually had to move it to my dresser across from my bed because it was way too strong putting it on the nightstand next to me! th_slider_flirt.gif

Sweet...I finally put on some scents a little while ago but I was thinking the same thing....these tarts are STRONG today and I'm having the same weather now. Hmmmm. Interesting. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

MaggieMae - That happened to U, too? I wonder if it was the rain or humidity?

Mpfand - Glad the mess from the remodel is over and you're happy with the result! [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

Mpfand ~ I'd love to see your bathroom remodel on FB, but I don't think I know how to find you. I'm sure you've already got some good things smelling it up!

Honeybear - Anyone googling bathroom remodel, found your post but didn't know about our waxie obsession is probably saying....say [smilie=th_sSig_what] lol

Good Wednesday morning! [smilie=th_c55] I'm melting IHW Snickerdoodle Latte/Coffee Cake....yummm!

Biolaeagles ~ Brandy's Sweet Treats is Granma's Zucchini Bread blended with Toasted Marshmallow and NY Cheesecake. YUM!

Sweet ~ [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

CFTKR Wildberry Mousse & Toasted Marshmallow ~ Thanks to a sweet CF friend [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

That's all I've got going new this morning so far. My tarts from last night still had some life left in them. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Have changed to UTC's ZB/The Cookie Bakery from a CF pal (TY!).....deeelish :wub: ... don't think I've met a ZB scent I haven't liked! Altho I haven't met a ZB/coconut ([smilie=th_puke] ) blend, but I'd just pretend I didn't see it and not make eye contact. :lol: