The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

It's Beginning to Smell A Lot Like Christmas

Whelp, changed up the scents and lit some candles.

It's VCS Edelweiss melting and burning is...

WW Enchanted Evergreen

Keystone Scrooge

B&BW Tis the Season

B&BW Holly Jolly Christmas

It's funny....each B&BW candle has a different type of wick (one has thin wicks closer together and the other has fatter wicks more spread apart) and I'm burning them exactly the same to see the difference. So far I don't see much of a difference. Melt pool is thicker quicker on the fat wicks but the other one is close behind. Interesting.

MaggieMae - Research! [smilie=th_popcorm1] That's interesting - different wicks on each candle, huh? I didn't look at the wicks on either candle I've recently burned, but I'm glad they both burned well....none of that old puny flame, drowning wick thing from former years.

I'm melting CFTKR's Pumpkin Nog. This is at least 3 years old, but still smells great! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

[smilie=th_Hello_] I have Pumpkin Waffles from 719 Walnut Avenue burning. This is a gift from a sweet CF buddy and it smells fabulous! It's a beautiful candle and is scenting the lower level nicely.

Good evening. ☺️

CCCC Strawberry Noel Cookies and Peeps Cupcakes

Tiffany's Donut Shop

It's been nice eating turkey dinner and posole leftovers for the past couple of days, but I'm starting to crave a pizza. ????

Hope you're all enjoying your weekend!

That's a yummy sounding list of scents, Maggie!

Sweet - no snow yet, lots and lots and lots of rain... [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

We thought we had lost one of the newbie stray cats today...4 hours of searching inside and out. Then she was just sitting in the living room and then Poof! Gone again. I finally found her - something has spooked her cuz I can't get her out from under the bed. Not even with kitty treats!

Tonight is a new one for me - 1803 Sugar House - Pumpkin Pecan Coffee, from a Candlebuddy. [smilie=thank_you]

Hi everyone!medium-smiley-065.gif

Melting a couple FP scents today....Red Velvet Coffee and Pumpkin Buttercream Pastry &Eggnog. The coffee one is REALLY strong and good!

I am so behind on reading posts...hope everyone had a nice Christmas!

I've had to work the last two days and the boys have been sort of cooped up at home.... Buuuuut, NOT working today, so I'm taking them and two of their friends to see The Hobbit movie at 3pm. We're going to a new theater that has big screens and comfy seats....ahhh...relaxation! DH is out of town for the next couple weeks, so he'll miss out. He really enjoys the Lord of the Rings and Hobbit movies.

Off to try and get some laundry and general straightening up and sprucing up done around the house....

Hugs to all! thkittyhug-1.gif

[smilie=th_Hello_]

Hope everyone is enjoying the holidays!

Today I'm melting Cheerful Giver Cranberry Orange, this one is so strong it's filling my house with a wonderful fragrance!

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

It's been nice eating turkey dinner and posole leftovers for the past couple of days

Honeybear - Posole? That's new to me...what is it? [smilie=th_scratch]

Aria - Ut oh...sitting in the dark in a big comfy seat....your boys will wake U up when the movie's over, won't they? :lol:

Just put on KK's Pumpkin Cider Donuts...cold sniff is good, I'm sure it'll be a good 'un!

Enjoy your day off, Aria!

Today I'm trying a new to me scent and vendor from a generous CF pal. It's The Warrens from Vintage Chic Scents. Very nice! :)

Hello, everyone! th_76d65c2f.gif

We are having a nice day of relaxation after all of the holiday parties. The funny thing is DS # 1 is still wishing everyone a "Merry Christmas!" and singing "Jingle Bells." I'm not sure how we'll explain that Christmas is over, haha. th_giggle.gif

Maggie, how is the B&BW Holly Jolly Christmas? I was eyeing that one. th_235F35F32.gif

Honeybear, those leftovers sound yummy! biggrin.gif We had a brunch this year, so we didn't have much to snack on later. dry.gif

Aria, enjoy your movie! th_popcorm1.gif DH is going out with his sister and BIL to watch it today too while I watch the boys at home.

Debra, poor kitty! I'm glad you found her. Hopefully she'll come out from under the bed soon! yes.gif

Today I'm burning Frosty's Fudge from CCCC- the last of my bag! I need to make an order soon once she opens back up in January. th_c032.gif

That's so cute Biolaeagles.....but he's right....it is still Christmastime!!! [smilie=th_giggle] I really like the Holly Jolly Christmas....there is something about it that reminds me of the Autumn scent for some reason.

I added some candles...

YC Merry Marshmallow

Keystone Scrooge

B&BW Holly Jolly Christmas

B&BW Tis The Season

Good morning, ladies! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif We are back to the swing of things with DH going back to work today. th_cry2yw3.gif

Okay, thanks for the recommendation, Maggie! th_i-m_so_happy.gif

Last night I melted a friend's Banana Nut Zucchini along with Creamy Nutmeg from HHS, and both were divine! th_smilies-2.gifToday it's Honeydew Pear and Pineapple Smoothie from CCCC- felt like mixing it up from the bakery/spice scents as of late!

Good Morning....errr....Afternoon. [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

I've found an interesting thing while burning my two B&BW candles that have different wicks. The one with the thinner, closer together wicks has burned off more wax. It has about a half of inch less wax in the jar. I would have thought that the larger wicks might have done that. But, they both burned clean, no drowning wicks....no problems. [smilie=th_200912104451]

This morning it's been

Scentsy Hemingway downstairs

And upstairs its Daphne's Tinsel

Have a good one. :)

Today's melt is from a sweet CF pal, Pumpkin Dreams from Coyer. Love it! I'm taking a quick break from cleaning. My brother, SIL and their two kids are flying in tomorrow and will be with us for a week. We're going to have a belated Christmas on New Year's Eve so I left the tree and all the decorations up.

The funny thing is DS # 1 is still wishing everyone a "Merry Christmas!" and singing "Jingle Bells." I'm not sure how we'll explain that Christmas is over, haha. th_giggle.gif

Biolaeagles - How cute is he?! When he hears U saying 'happy new year', I bet he'll start saying that instead. Altho, he might still be singing Jingle Bells. :D

I've found an interesting thing while burning my two B&BW candles that have different wicks. The one with the thinner, closer together wicks has burned off more wax. It has about a half of inch less wax in the jar. I would have thought that the larger wicks might have done that. But, they both burned clean, no drowning wicks....no problems.

MaggieMae - Do U think the thinner wicked candle burns hotter since more wax is gone? [smilie=th_confused3]

I'm melting CCCC's Sweet Lemon Zucchini and it's [smilie=th_fabulous1] !

Hi everyone. Hope everyone had a nice Christmas. Got home this morn, from a short vacation with my family. Frasier Fir mini votive by Virginia Candle Co, woodwick.

Candle: Home for the holiday by Swan Creek.

Honeybear - Posole? That's new to me...what is it? [smilie=th_scratch]

Sweet ~ Posole is a New Mexico tradition with hominy (a type of corn), pork, and red chile (the spicier the better! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] ). I make it in a crock pot all day Christmas Eve and serve with warmed tortillas and butter. YUM!

Ava's Elephant Ear

Wilma's Cucumber Melon ~ from a sweet CF pal [smilie=thank_you]

Homemade Holiday Sparkle

Going to a Hasbro game night at a friend's house tonight. Should be a good time! I haven't played Twister in years! [smilie=th_giggle]

Have a good night. [smilie=yes]

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I hope everyone has been enjoying a peaceful holiday season.

This week I'm putting my holiday decorations away. For some reason, un-decking the halls is taking forever. I'm overwhelmed. At least there are candles to focus on.

Tonight I'm melting a mystery melt from Sugar and Spice.

Me too, Jules. My decorations go in a closet upstairs and the energy to go up and down isn't there right now! [smilie=th_roll]

Tonight is an old Candle Dippers - Christmas Cabin.

Hi, all! Got back Saturday from spending the holiday with my family up in Oregon. Had a great time, especially with my adorable nephew who is now 1 1/2 and just goes and goes and goes... :wacko: I managed to catch a cold so have been burrowed under the sheets trying to sleep it off since I got home.

MaggieMae, ouch! So sorry to hear about your poor toe. Hope you're feeling a bit better [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

debra, good for you for taking care of the kitties! They never quite get that you're trying to help, do they? ;)

It's been nice eating turkey dinner and posole leftovers for the past couple of days

YUM! Now I must have posole tomorrow :D

Burning B&BW Fresh Balsam this evening. Very soothing!

Thanks Rivercat! It's much easier to walk now. I'm sorry that you've been sick. Feel better!! [smilie=th_balloons]

Honeybear....that Posole sounds yummy!!

MaggieMae - Do U think the thinner wicked candle burns hotter since more wax is gone? [smilie=th_confused3]

Ya know...I'm not sure. I thought the size of the wick corresponded with the width of the jar....so I thought the thicker wicks would burn bigger and possibly melt quicker. Not so. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Still have the earlier melts going...this Hemingway can throw forever...I love it.

Goodnight.

Good Morning.

It's nice and quiet in the mornings.

It's Southbound Soaps White Christmas this morning....not the usually vanilla mint....this is a citrus floral and it's beautiful. [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Have a good one.

Sweet ~ Posole is a New Mexico tradition with hominy (a type of corn), pork, and red chile (the spicier the better! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] ). I make it in a crock pot all day Christmas Eve and serve with warmed tortillas and butter. YUM!

Honeybear - Thanks! Sounds like it might be good remedy for a stuffy nose, too! :sHa_okay:

I'm burning B&BW's Pumpkin Sugared Doughnut again. :wub: Not sure if there's a lot of pumpkin to this...it reminds me a lot of their Cinnamon Sugared Doughnut, but haven't sniffed that since last year, so don't know. Anyone have both scents & could compare em? [smilie=th_thsignA]