The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

It's Beginning to Smell A Lot Like Christmas

Did you watch the singalong Sound of Music last night? My poor kitty was not impressed with my voice [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Rivercat - Nope, I didn't know it was on. [smilie=th_sad-1] Hummmphhh... kitties don't know good singing when they hear it! :D

MaggieMae - Yeouch - those maglite's are very heavy & must have hurt so much! :wacko: I'm glad it didn't fall on your head! I hope your toe is much better today! [smilie=th_bighug-1]

I'm burning B&BW's Pumpkin Gingerbread again this morning. Very yummy scent! :wub:

Hello, everyone! th_76d65c2f.gif

Today DH and I took the boys to the park, then to Target to shop for stocking stuffers for each other, haha. th_pardon.gif

Today I'm melting Pink Sugar/Rosemary Mint from Tiffany's. th_smilies-2.gif

Ouch, Maggie! [smilie=th_empathy] And right before Christmas, too! I'm so sorry that happened to you. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Melting the last of my K's today...

Lavender Ribbon Cake

South Pacific Cookie Bread

Jam Spritzer Cookies

Guess I won't be ordering more from there based on my experience. These are not even a year old and they all pretty much smell the same to me. Weird! [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Also have on TBG Ophelia in Gold ~ a gift from a sweet Cf pal [smilie=thank_you]

Going to go out and brave the crowds at Costco and the grocery store for a few items we need for our dinner. Wish me luck! [smilie=th_aa17]

Thanks Debra, Biolaeagles, Sweet and Honeybear. I have so much to do....it's very frustrating....although I'm trying not to freak out. On my feet too much today...gotta put them up.

Only changed my warmer once today...it's hard to do now so I keep putting it off.

But it's Jack Frost by Southbound Soaps

Spiced Marshmallow by TTT

Upstairs it's Bogie & Bacall by VCS

Night.

Cookies baked...check! Packages wrapped...check! Stray kitty neutered...check! (I think that was the most stressful!) I get so attached to these fellas, I wish I could explain things to them. He is a little frightened now, so I hope he realizes we are friends. [smilie=th_myspacepunked_sign000

Tonight is YC - Christmas Cupcake.

MaggieMae - Hope your toe feels lots better today! [smilie=yes]

Debra - Good 4 U checking off cookies & wrapping! [smilie=th_slider_hi5] Is this the kitty U brought in or the outside feral? He'll be his old self in no time...welp....maybe a little less of his old self. [smilie=th_pardon]

Good Wednesday & also Christmas eve morning! I'm burning B&BW's Tis the Season. This candle is almost finished & am glad my nephew & his wife got me another one last Christmas - it's a great scent! Of course I'm hoping they got me another candle this year, too. :D

Hi everyone. Candle: Holiday from BBW.

Maggie so sorry to hear about your toe, hope you are feeling better [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

I went back to the doctor this week, and I have finally healed from my surgery. [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04 . I want to wish each of you a very Merry Christmas!! We are leaving for a few days, looking forward to that.

Merry Christmas Eve, friends! Tonight we have a our church service, then a big party with my dad's extended family. It's always so much fun with singing Christmas carols, reading the Christmas story, and having a forced talent show by kids under 18, lol. I remember every year having to prepare some performance (usually piano or flute) for my elder relatives. th_thlaughter.gif

Honeybear, good luck at Costco!! wink.gif

Debra, it sounds like you are ready to go for Christmas! th_i-m_so_happy.gif

Today I'm melting Harvest Moon Cake from LSC from a sweet friend- yum! th_slider_flirt.gif

Merry Christmas Eve, girls! Hope you all have a memorable time with family and friends!

LSC Drenched Coffee Cake, K's Polar Bear Cookies, and VCS The Warrens ~ all thanks to a very sweet CF friend [smilie=th_teks0311]

Sweet - this kitty is not THE stray, the one that has been in the yard/garage for over a year and won't let me catch him/her. This is the friend he/she brought a few months back that has had a hard life - big scars and blind in one eye.

Tonight is it YC Celebrate Christmas.

I hope Santa is good to you all!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!!????

Susan, that's wonderful news!! [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

Its Holiday Time from Walmart.....great evergreen scent.

Have a blessed one! ????

Merry Christmas!

Maggie, I hope your toe is feeling better. Ouch! :(

Santa was good to us all. Feeling blessed. Taking a quick breather before my sister and cousin and their girls come over for an early dinner and gift exchange. Scent for the day is Christmas Cottage from Scentsy, a favorite in this household. Hope you are all having a wonderful day. ♡

[smilie=th_e16] I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas....we had fun! Daisy loves her new bed. LOL

Thanks Mpfand. ???? Heading to the doc this morning.

It's K's Gingy Pie Java from a CF pal....yummmm! Thanks!

TSW Santas Suit

And upstairs its Tiffanys Rosemary Mint from a CF pal...nice! Thanks!

Have a good one. ????

Mpfand - I melted Christmas Cottage yesterday, too... that scent just smells like Christmas to me! :wub:

MaggieMae - I hope your toe is much better & you're just going to the doc to check on it's healing progress! [smilie=yes]

I'm burning B&BW's Pumpkin Sugared Doughnut, a giftie from my sis. It's as good as I was hoping it would be...what a delicious scent! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Hope you all had a nice Christmas. :)

LSC Spooky Brew ~ from a CF pal and it is SO good [smilie=thank_you]

Ava's Fluffy Pink Peppermint

Homemade Cranberry Peppermint

Melting PL Holiday Spices

Spent most of yesterday in the kitchen whether making omelettes for breakfast or preparing the turkey dinner, so I'm taking the day off. [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Hey All...

Melting my Scentsy Christmas Cottage today....great scent! Thanks pal!

Also Ks Pumpkin Cider Donut

And BHG Warm Holiday Welcome both from another CF pal....terrific. Thanks Pal!

My house smells so good!

Honeybear...good for you! [smilie=th_23_32_7] I'm serving leftovers! ;)

Sweet....it wasn't draning properly...he had to "fix" that...yuck....I couldn't watch! [smilie=th_th1ptgno]

Honeybear - No cooking today is a good thing! [smilie=yes] I started a new tradition years ago that we have Christmas dinner at my house on Christmas eve and my sis can go to her inlaws on Christmas day. That way I can enjoy Christmas day *not* in the kitchen. [smilie=th_pardon] Leftovers are a good thing!

MaggieMae - Ugh...I wouldn't have looked either. :wacko: May even have plugged my ears....so I wouldn't hear myself yelp, ya know. :lol:

I'm melting CFTKR's Autumn Morn.Feels more like autumn... much warmer than normal for this time of year in my area. NO snow for Christmas this year.....boooohoooo! [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

Good for you, Honeybear! We have a Christmas Day birthday in the family so this year to celebrate we went to a lovely restaurant overlooking a river - no cooking for me either! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Tonight is one I really like but not on her list anymore - Cheryl's Christmas Morning. This is one with currant, not cookies and fruit.

Debra....a Christmas Day birthday sounds beautiful!! That restaurant sounds lovely too. :)

It's Hazelnut Cafe from Alamo Candelaria....wonderful...and I'm not usually a big fan of hazelnut.

Enjoy your Saturday.

Debra - Good food and a good view (and especially no cooking!) - sounds like a great celebration! [smilie=th_BringItOn] Do U have any snow yet?

I'm burning B&BW's Pumpkin Gingerbread - luv their fall/holiday scents! [smilie=th_00000020]

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Good morning, ladies! I am happy to have a day of rest after four days of Christmas parties! th_thanimeomega_emoticon_97.jpgth_pardon.gif

Today I'm melting Bakers Dozen w/ Vanilla Macadamia Nut OP from Tiffany's and a mystery tart from S&S.