The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

It's Beginning to Smell A Lot Like Christmas

Aww, Rivercat, sorry to hear yesterday was so awful. [smilie=th_empathy] Hope today is better by leaps and bounds.

SGA Serendipity Birthday

FP Coffee & Cookies

K's Away in a Manger

Ava's Apple Cinnamon Donuts and Chocolate Cream Cheese Cupcake

One last thing, I'm happy to report that final grades are in. Looks like all of my hard work paid off. This was my biggest course load ever with 15 credit hours and I got A+'s in all five of my classes. [smilie=th_ahaaha]

Enjoying a little snow here in New Mexico today.[smilie=th_autumboy]

Aww, Rivercat, sorry to hear yesterday was so awful. [smilie=th_empathy] Hope today is better by leaps and bounds.

SGA Serendipity Birthday

FP Coffee & Cookies

K's Away in a Manger

Ava's Apple Cinnamon Donuts and Chocolate Cream Cheese Cupcake

One last thing, I'm happy to report that final grades are in. Looks like all of my hard work paid off. This was my biggest course load ever with 15 credit hours and I got A+'s in all five of my classes. [smilie=th_ahaaha]

Enjoying a little snow here in New Mexico today.[smilie=th_autumboy]

WOOOOOHOOOO....COngrats!!!! [smilie=th_c2e41937] [smilie=th_23_32_7]

Hi, ladies!The_Hi.gif I just got back from the park with the boys, fed them lunch, and put DS # 2 down for a nap, so I'm hoping to get in some good rest time right now.

Sweet, you can do it, girly! ssshopping.gifI'm pretty much done shopping, but I have a lot of crafting projects I need to finish up in the next week. th_Whistle.gif

Mpfand, I'm sorry to hear about your sister! I'm hoping that things end up well for her and her ex husband. biggrin.gifWhat car are you looking at?

Maggie, your poor DD is probably going crazy! I never heard of the cocoon therapy method- that's really interesting!th_aa17.gif

Rivercat, I'm so sorry you had such a bad day! th_sad2hz1.gif I hope you have an encouraging client today to make up for yesterday.

Honeybear, woohoo on your awesome grades! th_aa21.gif

Today I'm melting Peach Butterscotch Cake from SH....I'm interested to see what this smells like! It didn't smell awesome on cold throw...hmm... mellow.gif

Mpfand - It's probably sad 4 U that your sis is going back to KY. :( I hope everything turns out well for her. Congrats on your new car! I bet Disney is awesome at Christmas - have fun! :sFun_mango:

MaggieMae- your poor DD! I'm sure she's a little bored.:wacko: Can she at least listen to music? Is she feeling better now?

Michele - Was wondering where U were....glad to see ya![smilie=th_autumboy]

Rivercat -Hope U can shake off what that crabapple client said - it's just not true. Geez...I don't even know ya, but I know U do a fantastic job!! [smilie=th_bomb] BTW, I just saw on QVC their special value today is a portable DVD player that U can hook into your big tv, too. Just sayin....

Honeybear - Wow...wow...wow!!! [smilie=th_aa20] Your hard work certainly paid off big time...congrats!!

I'm melting LCP Grandma's Pumpkin Pie from a CF pal (TY!) - sooo good!

Hello.

It's LSC Frostbite

TSW Sugared Spruce

Keystone Balsam Fir

Really smells great. This Frostbite is super good. :)

Sweet, nope she is still having headaches and grogginess. :( The doctor said she could listen to quiet classical music as long as it doesn't exacerbate the problem. But gosh, she is getting quite grouchy.... :o

Thanks, everyone! Today went better and the dumb client even calmed down a bit.

BTW, I just saw on QVC their special value today is a portable DVD player that U can hook into your big tv, too. Just sayin....

Sweet, I remembered that I have a little portable player and dug it out from the dusty depths of the tv cabinet. Going to try it tomorrow and see if I hooked it up correctly :D

[smilie=th_yourock] Honeybear, that's awesome! Congratulations!!!

Tonight I'm burning B&BW Winter and melting YC Be Jolly in the bedroom.

Have a good evening!

Rivercat - Yay for finding an older DVD player...saves ya some $! [smilie=kewl] On the other hand....U could buy some waxies instead of a new player. :D

Debra - No crackling sound....not even a little faintly? dry.gif Just make sure U don't get your ear too close to hear it....burning hair is scary! [smilie=th_th1ptgno]

MaggieMae - I'm sure your DD is itching to get up & about, kids are so used to always being on the move. She's in my prayers for feeling better today! [smilie=th_friends]

Trep - In case U come by to read today....want to wish U a [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d Hope all is well with U and your family!

I'm melting KK's GingyPie Java. My nose isn't smelling any coffee, but the gingerbread/pumpkin combo is deeelish! :wub:

Debra - No crackling sound....not even a little faintly? dry.gif Just make sure U don't get your ear too close to hear it....burning hair is scary! [smilie=th_th1ptgno]

Not only is burning hair scary, Sweet, it also stinks! [smilie=th_stink]

Debra ~ Partylite has some good crackling wood-wick candles. I had one going the other day and my DD told me it was so loud that it was annoying. I put it out. :mellow:

[smilie=thank_you] for all the congratulations, ladies. You are all very sweet. [smilie=th_aa18]

Welp, looks like DD#2 might have a touch of the same stomach thing I had over the weekend. She came up this morning and basically passed out. I did my best to catch her as she was falling, but I think she did bump her head a bit and it scared the crap out of me. I called my DH who was working downstairs. I'm glad he was home. She didn't have a fever and had a while yet before school, but it is the last day for finals and she INSISTED on going. I don't know how I let them talk me into being okay with her going. I meant to tell her to text me when she got to her first class, but I didn't, and I haven't heard from her yet. She had three flights of stairs to go up! At least I made DH drive her to school because I wouldn't dare let her drive, but I am a nervous wreck. I know she is almost 18, but she will always be my baby. [smilie=th_sad-1]

All I've put on so far is K's Berry Bliss Cookies (yum) and Miss Frosty.

Honeybear.... [smilie=th_bighug-1] They are always our babies no matter what the age!! I'm sure you would have heard from school if anything happened....try not to worry. (I know you can't help it!)

Thanks Sweet!!!

Changed the upstairs melter to AS Cozy Cabin

Hello, everyone!

Maggie, poor DD (and you! Haha). I hope she improves soon.th_myspacepunked_sign0009.gif

Honeybear, that's scary about your DD! th_thanimeomega_emoticon_97.jpg I hope she's feeling better and can rest up soon.

Earlier today I melted tarts from a friend- Babes in Toyland from Thirty Street Crafts, and Grandma Jo's Kitchen from TTT. th_slider_flirt.gif

Honeybear - Perfectly understandable you're concerned for your DD - catching her when she passed out...yikes! :o I hope she's safe at home by now and U can all rest easier!

I'm melting Fuss***McGee's Square Dance from a CF pal. [smilie=th_teks0311] Such a purdy tart and has several layered scents in it....don't know what they are [smilie=th_pardon] but it smells great!

Thought I'd check in...

Thanks for all the good wishes for my DD. [smilie=group_hug] Somehow she made it through the day. Finished all of her finals and is now sleeping on the couch. What a little trooper.

Maggie ~ Hope your DD is improving as well. [smilie=th_aa17]

Put on a Homemade Tis the Season for the evening.

Burning Partylite's Iced Snowberries.

Have a good night.

I am sooo glad it is almost the weekend. Too much to still do! [smilie=th_roll]

Sweet - not the teeniest crackle. I am surprised that there is nothing! Honeyb - will look into those crackle wicks, this one has been a big disappointment!

Tonight is DT - Deep Woods Pine. The cats do not seem to be fans.

Thanks guys...she was a little bit better yesterday.

Honeybear, glad your DD got home safe and sound!

Sweet, I know! I know! [smilie=The_Hi] Square Dance aka Barn Dance is Glazed Donut, Oak Barrel Cider, Sage&Sweet Grass, and Red Maple Leaf.

It's Grubby Hollow's Christmas Tree this morning.

;)

Debra - No crackle sound is a big disappointment! :( At least they have a good return policy and can take it back if U want to. They probably need to hear their product isn't performing like they say it will and hopefully improve it. :icon_rolleyes:

MaggieMae - Thanks for the scent description - you're a wealth of waxie info! [smilie=th_slider_hi5] Luv when vendors get creative combining scents for waxies!

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm burning 719 Walnut Ave's Pumpkin Spice Latte candle from a CF pal. [smilie=thank_you] I'm excited I got to finally try their candle and am impressed with it....great flames, full melt pool and throwing wonderfully! [smilie=th_dancing_smile] I hope they bring out more scents and a bigger supply cuz every time I go to Walmart and look...the shelves are empty. :sFun_ahohno:

Hi :)

Maggie ~ Glad your DD is getting better.

DD is better today. Hope this little virus doesn't make its way to DH and DD#1. :rolleyes:

SGA Caramelized Pizzelle

K's Reindeer and Rainbows, Caramel Apple Zucchini Bread, and Who Flakes

BH&G Golden Butterscotch Pear ~ Thanks to a very sweet CF friend :wub:

Honeybear - Good news your DD is feeling better & hope that nasty virus has moved outta your house! [smilie=yes]

I'm melting Scentsy's Everything Nice (as in sugar & spice) from a CF pal (TY!) - very good! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]