The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

August's Sizzling Scents

Trying out Creme Brulee from Paula Deen this morning. This is my favorite (on cold sniff) of the 3 I bought yesterday so I can't wait to see how it smells once melted.

Thanks Maggie and Aria - I appreciate your well-wishes.

Today I'm melting a sample-sized tart from a mystery vendor, called Blueberry Muffins. It smells okay, but it isn't knocking my socks off.

Hello everyone, It seems like its been a long time since I posted. Today I have from Haley's Vanilla Bean Zucchini. It's funny how we change, when I first smelled any tart with Zucchini in it I did not like it but now I can't get enough of it.

Hope everyone stays safe in the path of the storm.

Hi everyone. The last week has been [smilie=th_pullhair] I have had car trouble and been sick too. Needless to say I haven't melt very much. I have melting: Pear Crumble from Old VA going.

This afternoon has been Scentsationals Churros and candles of Mulled Cider and Pumpkin Pie. I plan to put a Caramel Apple pillar on later. I got it at Hobby Lobby yesterday. Today I decorated the house for fall so I am declaring it to be Autumn even though it is in the 90's here today. Ha!

Are we going to select a title for September? It is a new month come Saturday.

The last week has been [smilie=th_pullhair] I have had car trouble and been sick too.

Cookie - Geez....one of those things is stressful...but both in 1 week... :wacko: Hope you're feeling better!

Are we going to select a title for September? It is a new month come Saturday.

Trep - Thanks for the reminder! I was going to start a new thread for suggestions for Sept's title, but looks like only the admins can do that. [smilie=th_pardon]

Yooohoooo.....CF admins.... [smilie=th_myspacepunked_sign000

I'm melting WHAM's Farmhouse Cider - soooo good! :wub:

th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif Good morning!

I am starting off with LSC Fresh Baked Bread :) My older DS started 8th grade today th_sSig_what.gif I really don't know where the time has gone and my little boy has morphed into a teen on me. I am actually a bit sad he isn't here. I am that sappy mom who gets emotional easily th_paper-bag.gif Hope everyone is having a good week so far!

GOOD MORNING!

[smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Storm over, I think! yay - we only lost power for a short time, and during daylight hours, so not bad at all. Just some yard mess to clean up, and I think we'll be getting a little more rain as it exits (hope I didn't speak too soon about the power outages or lack thereof!)

Been melting and continuing to melt Merlin's Forest by CFTKR.

[smilie=th_smilies-1]

Hope all are well.

Good Morning...

Melting Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream from YOCC

shortygal, my DS#1 starts 8th grade next week...you are right...where did my little boy go?

honeybear, sorry to hear that you had bad luck with your mattress. As for ours, so far so good after one night...lol! We have 120 days to decide whether we like it or not, thank goodness. I am used to a traditional mattress, but we decided to give the memory foam a try. I have to say that I have no aches or pains this morning, so that is a good thing!

Hectic week here so far. The boys and I did back-to-school shopping yesterday. Tonight we have to go to the middle school and pick up DS#1's schedule and have his picture taken.

Gotta get my booty in gear...off to the vet to have Ozzy weighed and buy cat food.

Have a great day everyone and happy melting!

Good morning! Melting BH&G Butterscotch Maple Cream at work this morning. So good! [smilie=th_slider_flirt] Hope everyone stays safe from the storm and has a great day!

Lynn

This afternoon it is a bunch of candles--Mainstays Harvest Berries, YC Autumn Fruit, BH&G Iced Raspberry Sangria and Paula Deen Raspberry Bars. My Wild Berry Tart tart is still doing pretty well so I will add something in the vanilla line in a tart later today.

Great sounding scents going this afternoon everyone! B)

Wow trep! You've got a scent-o-rama going! Those scents sound like they would smell nice together. [smilie=yes]

I just got back from running a million errands. Now, I need to figure out what to have for dinner. I did buy some fresh corn and tomatoes at the farm stand while I was out...YUM.

Melting a new favorite from CFTKR ~ English Breakfast ZB...OH MY...another great ZB from Carol!!!!! [smilie=th_allah]

Going to go make some fresh coffee and spruce up the house a bit before I make dinner.

Hugs to all... [smilie=th_a025]