The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

August's Sizzling Scents

How's that Churros, Trep? I have that in my new order.

Melted earlier:

Loopy Lightening Bug from Granny's Kountry Candles

Switched to:

Scentsy Caramel Pear Crisp

Can-Do Creme Brulee Cupcake

Have a good one. :)

Happy Saturday. I've got a few candles burning today - votives mostly. After dinner I'm going to add a few melts.

Tara's Candle Cottage - Gooey Candy Corn Bread, and Toasted Pink Marshmallows

Can-do - Sweet Milk

I finally got a higher wattage replacement light bulb for my melter and I'm excited to try the new higher heat tonight.

It must be one of those days...

Nothing is satisfying my nose...Changed the scents once again to:

TDC Bear Claws

TDC Brown Sugar Pound Cake from a CF buddy. Thanks! :)

Here's hoping...otherwise I give up for today. :(

Night.

Maggie--hope today is a better "smelling" day for you. I hate it when my nose won't cooperate.

Starting this rainy (yea!) morning with a mix of candles and melts-- Baked Apple Strudel, Pumpkin Pie and Vanilla Bean so far. Have a great day.

To you Florida ladies--stay safe!

Good Morning!!

Starting out this morning with more goodies from a recent RAOW I got from a buddie (thanks, pal!)

[smilie=th_smilies-2]

Mandarin Coconut by Kountry Lights in the living room

Icy Pineapple Cotton by Dream Tarts in the hallway

Pineapple Smoothie by CCCC on the bar

Fruit Slices by Haley's Heavenly in the kitchen

I just put them in, so can't smell them yet - I started a candle when I first got up:

Jasmine & Patchouli by Essential Elements (recent grocery store bogo) Yeah, I'm on my 2nd cuppa - about to put that out when the other goodies start melting.

[smilie=th_E_JUMP16667]

Gotta run out for newspapers and a few essentials this morning - got the cars all gassed up yesterday and gas for the generators - I haven't even looked at the weather channel this morning to see what's going on (I know I'll get my fill of that soon enough) I hope all our other FL friends are safe!

[smilie=th_huganimal]

Enjoy your Sunday, everyone

Hi there everyone! I am baaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Melting HHS Cinnamon Donuts...so yummo

We had a great vacation. Got back LATE Thursday night and have been busy ever since. I think I need a vacation to recover from our vacation...lol. We had the best time riding all the rollercoasters and waterslides! The kennel took very good care of Ozzy and he is happy to be back home with the family!

I read everyone's posts and loved hearing about what you have been up to. All the fall-ish sounding scents sound fantastic and I am so excited for FALL!!!!!

DS#1 is testing for his next belt in Karate this afternoon. Hopefully, by this evening, he will be a Blue Belt. This is a big one...he gets to move up from intermediate classes to advanced classes at the dojo. So excited for him!!!!!!

Have a great Sunday everyone!

Aria - Sounds like the weather cooperated & U had lots of fun! [smilie=th_ecd36868]

I'm melting Hickory Ridge's 1776 (The aroma of mulled cider with woodsy notes of oak, cinnamon bark and cloves with hints of wildberries) from a CF friend [smilie=thank_you] and it's [smilie=th_cc15] ! Definitely going on my list when I order. :ssshopping: All our Florida peeps - keep safe! [smilie=yes]

Good morning

Melting my recent walmart haul-

scentsationals-ginger peach

BHG-salted lime margarita

Scentsationals-unconditional love-berries and pomegranate over rose petals

and my own creation of rose and chocolate.

Just started Raspberry Macaroon from Back Road Hobbies in the kitchen and family room and Soft Cashmere Amber from BH&G in my office.

Welcome back, Aria! Glad to hear you had such a good time. And good luck to DS#1 this afternoon! :)

So far, only have LOL Blackberry Pumpkin Bread and CCCC Pink & White Cake going.

I'm feeling lazy today. :rolleyes:

Lots of scents going lately...

LB Death by Cotton Candy

DP Moonlight Mist

LSC Raspberry Preserves

Can-Do Orange Crumble Cake

Aria, I'm glad you're reunited with Ozzy!

Sending good thoughts to all of Florida!

Aria, glad you had such a good time, and congrats to your DS!

I'm melting Can-Do's Butt Naked today.

Gail

Aria--welcome back and good wishes for your son's test today. He must be really good!

For this afternoon I have on Vanilla Bean and Warm Vanilla Cream tarts and two Pumpkin Pie candles (one Yankee and one Paula Deen) and a Yankee Vanilla Cookie candle. The two Yankee candles are really throwing the scent today. I finally stopped using the illuma lids on them and just let them do what they want to and I can really smell them now. I have been trying to clear my candle closet and I keep finding ones I need to start using so that is what I am doing. Have a great afternoon, everyone.

I decided to add another candle to the mix--BH&G Iced Raspberry Sangria.

Afternoon all :)

Thanks about my sniffer, Trep! :) Actually, the TDC scents did well and the Scentsy CPC was excellent! Alls well that ends well! ;)

Aria~ [smilie=th_Welcome_from_the_Whol Back!!! And good luck to your DS!

Laurie~ I hope you finally found some TP!!! :)

Around these parts, if a regular snowfall is predicted...you can't find anything on the shelves of the stores! Crazy.

Today:

Midnight Fig from Scentsy upstairs

Belsnickle from HRP downstairs

Have a good one. :)

Maggie--around here it is the same--just mention snow and people stock up like they are going to be marooned for months!

For this evening I have blown out the Pumpkin Pie candles and the Vanilla Cookie and am still getting lots of scent from the Warm Vanilla Cream tart and the Iced Raspberry Sangria candle. Decided to add Yankee Raspberry Cream and Paula Deen Raspberry bars (candles) to the mix, also. Enjoy your evening, everyone.

I hope the storm will pass all of you Florida Candlefinders, and anyone else in the Gulf area!

Tonight I am melting Angie's - Lemon Sugar.

Added Scentsy - Thunderstorm