The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

July's Burst of Scents

NMhoneybear - more info, please, on the Bunny Burps :lol:

Today there is alot of this kind of stuff to get done -> [smilie=th_lavarepiatti]

How cool to have a sis that feeds your habit, Maggie!

I have Pineapple Orchid melting from Candles by Laura

Good Afternoon all. Hot and Humid, again.

Sweet...you smell Autumn? [smilie=th_cha69] I'm lookin' but I don't see it on the horizon....[smilie=th_thsecret] I don't know but I "think" you got a couple more months of this. [smilie=th_biqazm1] Maybe I can fan some wind your way with my pillow! LOL

How cool to have a sis that feeds your habit, Maggie!

So true Debra....but I have to admit...she's the one that got me started to begin with! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Melting:

Aunt Nena's Black Currant Tea downstairs

Fragrant Memories Pink Passion upstairs

Have a good one! :)

NMhoneybear - more info, please, on the Bunny Burps :lol:

Here ya go, Debra:

TBG Bunny Burps ~ Shimmering garden greens is highlighted with a hint of mint for a fresh scent with a blend of spring flowers is tucked away among the green tones. Sandalwood adds a touch of depth. Topped with a little bunny or carrot. This tart screams spring!!

I got this in my mongo order a few months ago and have barely even put a dent in it. :wacko: [smilie=th_giggle]

While I was there getting this description, I noticed that she has a bunch of new scents that sound SOOOO delish! [smilie=th_LaLaLa]

I closed out the page right away!

Hello :)

Thanks everyone! DS is still not feeling the best, but the fever is a little lower today. Hopefully he will be over this soon! I am melting What's Cookin' from Can Do :)

th_prod_107_1676.gif

Roserent ~ I just added that CFTKR Baked Apple to my wish list. Thanks for the review!

[smilie=th_yeahthat] Thanks Roserent - I added it, 2!

Sweet...you smell Autumn? [smilie=th_biqazm1] Maybe I can fan some wind your way with my pillow! LOL

MaggieMae - Welp...I think I did. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] I'm west of U ya know...so it just hasn't gotten 2 U yet. [smilie=th_5337c1ad] No hint of autumn today....another humid one. Ick. [smilie=th_sign0164]

I'm melting Shady Mountains's (now BL) Country Spice from a CF pal. Awesome scent....luv it! [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Hey... [smilie=The_Hi]

Changing out the melters...

Aunt Nena's Zucchini Bread

Dream Tarts Grammy's Zucchini Bread

Feeling like some warm and cozy scents tonight!

I wanted the heat of summer so I'm gonna try to enjoy it...gotta admit though...I love the FALL! [smilie=th_00000020]

Going away for a few days with the twins (no one else wants to join me... [smilie=th_cry2yw3] ) and I packed a warmer and a bag of tarts to take along. Sadly, I had a great time picking them out! [smilie=th_foolish1] The joy of wax. [smilie=th_pardon]

Have a great time at the beach, Maggie! I'd join ya if I could! [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Threw on a few new tarts for the evening:

HHS Insane Zucchini

Homemade Strawberry Musk

Swan Creek Lilac

[smilie=th_offtobed]

Good Sunday Morning friends...thbullarsmile.gif

Hope everyone is having a great weekend...I never did make it here yesterday. DS#1 was at Karate Camp all day and DS#2 went swimming with friends, so I got a lot of things done around the house. It felt good to take care of some of the chores I've been neglecting lately!

Melting Triple Threat from BL....insanely good!!! I love the texture of the wax in the loaf melts! It is so easy to slice!

shortygal, hope your lil' guy is doing better

Maggie, have a nice getaway with the twins!

Off to give myself a mani and pedi...aahhh! connie_1.gif

Good Morning, Melting from Kim's Tarts Mulled Cider. I love this scent but when I went to her site I did not see it. I think I will e-mail her to see if it's discontinued. This smells just like the one Carol from the keeping room used to make. I know she also does not have it. I think she called it cider snap. I'm looking to see who makes this scent.

MaggieMae - We won't C U for a few days? Hope U and your girls have a fun getaway! [smilie=yes] Glad U could take some waxies with U! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Twinsmom - I've seen Cider Snap at both Tuscaderos and CBV (she calls her Christmas Cider Snap).

Stella - Hope you're feeling much better! [smilie=th_bighug-1]

I'm melting a homemade Pink Lemonade from a sweet CF pal [smilie=thank_you] - delish!

Hi! :)

Thanks to everyone for the well wishes for DS! _smileyfacehugging_.gif If anyone saw my reply to Sweet the other day, I do think I am dealing with roseola again. No fever so far today, but he has a rash on his face and chest. I am hoping we are done with fevers! I am melting FP Sugar Cookie Dough Bread.

th_prod_107_1676.gif

Maggie, have fun! [smilie=th_cocktail]

shortygal, your poor little guy! :o Hope it clears up quickly.

Melting Oatmeal Cookie from ScentSationals. This smells much better melted than cold in the clam. Glad I gave it a try! Have a great Sunday, everyone!

G'Morning! [smilie=th_blij51]

Shortygal~ Glad to hear you little guy's fever is gone. My kids never had the Roseola so I have no experience with it but is there any treatment? I hope it's almost gone!

Thanks Honeybear, Aria, Trep, Sweet and Mpfand! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] I'm not leaving until tomorrow so I'm doing lots of [smilie=th_rk01_lavatricefare] before we go. I am sure I will come home to a disaster on Friday! The old DH and my 2 oldest will be left to their own devices...poor Daisy will be the only one that knows the routine! LOL

Melting:

SMT Pumpkin Spice Latte from a CF pal...this one is AMAZING! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] Thanks!

Pumpkin Spice Latte from my swap box....YUMMO! [smilie=thank_you]

Have a good one. :)

Morning, friends! :)

It's a beautiful day here in New Mexico! Going to relax by the pool and then get a pizza later from our favorite pizza place. Found out DH's flight doesn't leave until early Monday, so we have a little bit of extra time. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Wham's Grape Jelly Beans

Homemade Home Sweet Home and Fresh Baked Bread

HHS Glazed Jelly Donut

Scentsy Newborn Nursery

Have a nice day! [smilie=The_Hi]

Thanks for the description, NMhoneybear. It sounds like a scent I would like!

Maggie, have fun! I know what you mean about the work before you go and the work when you get back! :wacko:

I am having a low scenting day. Something must be up with the air currents.

Scentsationals: Pomegranate Passion Fruit and Pineapple Paradise from Scentsy.

I do think I am dealing with roseola again. No fever so far today, but he has a rash on his face and chest.

Shortygal - Awwww...poor little guy. :( I think the rash appears when the fever's gone - ? It's not common to reoccur, but it can happen. Neither of U are having much fun, that's for sure. :wacko:

The old DH and my 2 oldest will be left to their own devices...poor Daisy will be the only one that knows the routine! LOL

MaggieMae - Ummmm......Daisy called and ask that I plead her case & beg U if she can [smilie=th_myspacepunked_sign000 come, too? [smilie=th_806e4b7f]

I'm melting CrossCreek's Paradise. Luv this scent for a hot summer day! :wub: It's also uber humid here today, so I'm parking myself in front of the fan. [smilie=th_dd5]

Thanks Debra! Sometimes you need a vacation from your vacation! ;) Sorry about your low scenting issue...I hate days like that!

Honeybear~ I am glad to hear you have an extra day to relax with your DH! :)

Sweet~ You are too funny! [smilie=th_giggle] But really...I always prefer to take her along. She is SO good on trips and never barks in the hotel even though she barks like crazy at home! [smilie=th_scratch] Go figure. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a place that takes dogs down there! I have never put her in a kennel (I'm scered!) and she usually stays with my sis but this time, my sis is gonna be with me. [smilie=th_blij47-1]

Gotta change the scents but the Hawaiian Meatballs are stinkin' up the joint. Will change it all later.

Maggie-Have a good vacation!!

Just remelting tonight-

Bella's Ice Cream Cone

LSC Southern Orange Brulee

LSC Orange Cream Smoothie

So far they have no scent. I never understand why that happens. Might have to change out the melters.