The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

July's Burst of Scents

Welcome Back Christy! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Sweet~ YEP...I have tried the OVC melts and I have had great luck with them! They sell them in lots of craft stores like AC Moore. I used to love the Apple & Evergreen, Mai Tai, Pumpkin Apple Strudel and lots more. And I like the cute bars too. :)

Same scents as earlier...loving the Key Lime Cake from CFTKR.... :tongue:

[smilie=th_hello], girls!

Spent the day cleaning...something that I DID NOT want to do! I couldn't get motivated even after putting on lots of yummy tarts. It wasn't until I turned on some music that I was able to get myself moving. :rolleyes:

TBG Minty Stars

TBG Lucky Me

HHS Raspberries & Cream

CCCC Pink Sugar Rush

CCCC Vanilla Bean & Boysenberry

FP Brown Sugar Pound Cake

Homemade Diane's Carnation

Homemade Cucumber Mint

I had a busy day running around yesterday (school registration for the girls already!) and never made it here. I melted CCCC Gingerbread Cookies even though I wasn't aware of Christmas in July. [smilie=snoopy]

Sweet - I have a few Old Virginia melts also - most of mine are bakery scents, so I don't melt them too often.

No rain, just humid here...it makes it hard to get things done.

I am melting House of Soy - A Dozen Roses.

Good Morning!

Melting Scentsationals Sparkling Citrus

BRH Fresh Pear and CFTKR Tropical sugar

Have a great day everyone!

Another hot day here. DS is marching around at band camp this whole week. I packed him a gallon water jug cooler. It's brutal out there.

This morning I put on Butterfly Lane - Blackberry Zucchini Bread. Good and strong.

Melting Sweet Apple Indian Bread ~ CFTKR

This was shared with me by a wonderful CF friend! It's really good and really strong! Thanks CF friend! [smilie=thank_you]

Ozzy is being especially hyper and mischievous this morning! groan.gif He starts beginner obedience class tomorrow morning, thank goodness!

I am off to get a haircut in just a while and then this afternoon, taking DS#1 to an appt. DS#2 and DH are at Cub Scout camp all weekend. cowboynite.gif They left last night and will come home Sunday afternoon.

Have a great day everyone!

Sweet--like you when it was so hot at 4 yesterday morning I figured we would hit 110 or something but it was cloudy and that held us to the upper 90's so we were actually cooler. However, for this coming Sunday they ARE saying 110 but there are some factors which could change that and I sure hope they do. From a psychological stand point this heat and drought are getting to all of us around here and from what I hear 2/3 of the US is in the same boat.

Starting the day with Oatmeal Cookie from Scentsationals.

Morning... [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Jules- That sounds painful...I hope he remembers to drink lots of water and has a great time!

Aria- Sounds like you'll have a quiet weekend. I hope Ozzy gets an A in class!!! ;)

Trying to pick a "young teen girl" scent today since the twins are having a party...

Decided on OMG Cake from CFTKR...smells yummo.

Hope the thunderstorms stay at bay till later since most of it will be a pool party.

Added LSC Sapmoss upstairs...love this strong green scent!!!

Have a good one! :)

Maggie: I think anything with a pink sugar blend always reminds me of my twin nieces. Hope the party goes very well..Jules..never was a "bandie" but I know those kids go through a lot at the camps and they are so devoted!! I'm "firing" up a votive from Scentsible Scents -Prickley Pear scent. Also, one of my last LOL- American Dream tarts. I hope all is well with everyone. It will be a little cooler the next few days here..At least it is out of the triple digits.

Aria, good luck with Ozzy!

Jules, band camp sounds fun, hope DS stays cool.

I'm melting Can-Do Cafe Brulot Cookies and hoping to make toffee cookies later today. It seems I fell in love with them at Panera right before they temporarily quit offering that flavor. Thankfully it should be coming back sometime.

DH and I have recently been watching Downton Abbey Season 2 on Amazon Prime. We love it. (Him included! No spoilers please!!! [smilie=th_LaLaLa] )

Is anyone watching the opening ceremonies tonight? DH and I don't have cable, so we have to decide if we're going to seek out a place in town to watch, or if we'll skip it.

[smilie=th_bb20]

Trying to use up these Swan Creek Drizzle Melts. I like them a lot, but I don't like the bulky containers they come in (these are not clamshells), and they are so messy!

Swan Creek Lemon Icebox Cookies

Swan Creek Vanilla Pound Cake

FP Bubble Gum

FP Raspberry Turnover

TBG Cheshire Cat

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Christy...I am gonna go watch the ceremonies now...think they just started! Hope you find some place to go!

Honeybear~ I had nowhere to put that big box either, so I put the melts in the single cello bags. Now I can store them anywhere! :)

Changed up the scents to one of my oldest:

Coconut Cream Pie from Almost Country...smells creamy and delicious.

Have a good one. :)

Aria - is Ozzy completely house broken now? DH has been eyeing some baby Goldens...I have been eyeing our carpet!

Tonight is a Scentsy melt - Thunderstorm.

Good morning

Woke up to find our front yard had been tp'd overnight...nice. They used the real soft, pricy tp too! lol There are also some little spiky looking things sticking out of the lawn...I'll have to figure out what they are later when I go out to clean up. I'm wondering if they are what I think they are.... Update later....

Melting Ice Cream Scoop Bread from WAHM

Aria - is Ozzy completely house broken now? DH has been eyeing some baby Goldens...I have been eyeing our carpet!

Tonight is a Scentsy melt - Thunderstorm.

`

Well, debra, I have to say puppies are adorable and all, but they pee a LOT!!!! The only way to keep them from going on the carpeting is to block off those areas. This is impossible at our house since we have a very open floor plan. Most of our ground floor is hardwood with carpeting in the LR and guest BR. Upstairs is all carpeting, except for the bathroom. In a couple of years, we'll probably be replacing the LR carpeting or putting hardwood in there also. Ozzy has had quite a few accidents in there! The carpet is a darker shade, so no real stains thank goodness. I've spot cleaned and steam cleaned quite a bit! Ozzy is almost house broken...he sometimes pees when he gets excited or is playing. You just have to stay on top of things and make sure you walk them or let them out at regular times. Good luck if you get a puppy!!!

Okay, friends....off to obedience class in just a while!

Have a great day and happy melting

Good morning

Woke up to find our front yard had been tp'd overnight...nice. They used the real soft, pricy tp too! lol There are also some little spiky looking things sticking out of the lawn...I'll have to figure out what they are later when I go out to clean up. I'm wondering if they are what I think they are.... Update later....

Melting Ice Cream Scoop Bread from WAHM

I wonder why you got TP'd, and I'm afraid to find out what the pointy things are. Oh dear.

I'm determined to burn some candles today. I've been running around a lot this past week so today I'm staying in and burning something.

YC - Cozy Cabin swirl jar

Pure Integrity - Woodstock

Southern Star - Sweet Country Custard

Another hot day here. DS is marching around at band camp this whole week.

Jules - Wow....so hot for that! :wacko: They don't have to wear the uniforms, tho....do they? :blink:

Trying to use up these Swan Creek Drizzle Melts. I like them a lot, but I don't like the bulky containers they come in (these are not clamshells), and they are so messy!

Honeybear - I melted their Vanilla Pound Cake last nite, 2! Great minds..... [smilie=th_foolish1] I melted a tart instead of the Drizzle Melts, and (2 me), they're not quite as strong as the DM, but still certainly strong enuf. I keep those larger boxes in a basket, but I like MaggieMae's idea about repackaging them. [smilie=yes]

Trep - your kitty avatar is adorable! :wub:

Aria - I'm wondering what the spiky things in your lawn are, 2. [smilie=th_scratch] I've got spiky things in my lawn, but they're called weeds. :lol:

Stella [smilie=th_76d65c2f] - Hope you're feeling better and able to come play with us soon!

I was curious how a candle would do with the fan going, so I'm trying my CrossRoads Oatmeal Cookie candle. The fan did make a difference in the candle's throw, so I added a TDC Sunday Morning tart to the melter and now it smells great in here. [smilie=th_c61]

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Morning Friends... [smilie=th_wave]

Aria~ That stinks! I can't stand it when kids act so ridiculous!!! My eldest DD used to keep her car in the street when she was in HS and it used to get the old "shaving cream" treatment every once in a while...and to make it worse, it always turned out to be her friends! Guess, who always ended up outside cleaning it up? [smilie=th_m4t3zo4]

I've got spiky things in my lawn, but they're called weeds. :lol:

Oh my gosh..... [smilie=th_jaja] [smilie=th_jaja]

Needing to change the scents...still waiting for the melters to get hot.

EDIT: Picked Sweetlove Candles Endlessly in Love.