The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

July's Burst of Scents

Scentsy Cutie Pie Cupcake in the living room and my BRAND NEW!!! owl Scentsy warmer is melting up Perfectly Pomegranate in the bathroom. I collect (on a tastefully minor scale.. especially in comparison to my wax collection) owls so it is love for me.

Going to wait a little longer on my indies for fear that I am not waiting long enough for them to cure... or maybe I'll cave again.

What a perfect morning when you can enjoy two collections at one time.

I put on LSC - Strawberry Corn Muffins and for my Christmas in July melt - YC Gingerbread

Good Morning, Burning for Christmas in July YC Balsam & Cedar. Man this one is strong and I have had this candle for about 3 years. In my kitchen from BH&G Cookie Fix, this one is a winner with my family.

No Christmas melts here today, sweet

Lemon Lava Cake ~ YOCC

Wishing everyone a happy day

Morning. [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

My Christmas in July scents are...

Christmas Morning from Soy Breeze

Mittens & Mistletoe from Nellies Acres

A perfectly beautiful day here with clear sunny skies and almost no humidity...a rarity. :)

Have a great day! :)

Welp...the Christmas scents had pretty much no throw. :( The Christmas Morning is soy and didn't smell at all and the M&M is a palm wax and had a light throw. I hope it's due to the windows being open cause I still have lots of palm Christmas scents left. For now, I switched to Kountry Lights Seaside Cottage...smells great! Might try more Christmas scents this evening!

I haven't been on here much because I have had company for the last 3 days. Finally getting to relax and catch up on some laundry with BL Banana Cream Pie. After all the talk here I had to try this one-I agree-It's a good one.

It is absolutely beautiful weather here today! Perfect beach day -I was there for awhile earlier but after 3 straight days I needed a break.

A perfectly beautiful day here with clear sunny skies and almost no humidity...a rarity. :)

MaggieMae - [smilie=th_thwhatshesaid] It's like that here today, too. The heat index shows it feels like 1 degree cooler than the actual temp. [smilie=th_shewiggle] I vote for more of that. [smilie=th_butbutbut] they've already posted a heat warning for tomorrow. :crysmiley1:

I'm celebrating Christmas in July with Scentsy's Christmas Cottage. Cinnamon-y & good! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

MaggieMae - [smilie=th_thwhatshesaid] It's like that here today, too. The heat index shows it feels like 1 degree cooler than the actual temp. [smilie=th_shewiggle] I vote for more of that. [smilie=th_butbutbut] they've already posted a heat warning for tomorrow. :crysmiley1:

Oh my gosh, Sweet....I just looked and they posted that here too! I can NOT believe it after such a beautiful day today! [smilie=th_smiley_aaeq] Weird weather.

Decided to melt some Fallish scents this evening...

Fearing Tavern from Saltbox Scents...a freebie and on cold sniff it smells MUCH better than I would have thought! Hope it throws!

Apple Dumpling from Dream Tarts...YUM!

And for Christmas...Hansel & Gretel's House...A BIG FAV! [smilie=th_Drglar]

Have a great nite! :)

th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif Good morning!

I am melting Lessie's Birthday Cake from Can Do th_biggestgrin.gif It looks like we are in for some storms, ugh. I hate having that threat of losing power hanging over my head grrr.gif I hope everyone is managing to keep cool, these temps can be brutal!!

Good Morning, Melting from Haley's Chick's Dig It, funny name and it smells like citrus fruits. In the kitchen I have can-do fruit loops. Trying to stay cool our weatherman said that we will get to 101 today. Yuk, I can't wait for fall.

Good Morning

We had lots of wind and thunderstorms overnight and a ton of rain! The power went out for a couple of minutes, but came right back on. Now, it's very humid and icky outside. We're expecting showers for the rest of the day.

Melting Zucchini Bread Strudel from YOCC

shortygal, hope you don't lose power!

Hope everyone has a nice day

Morning... [smilie=th_316785e4]

Woke up to heavy rain hitting the windows this morning. It's only 80 right now but supposed to get into the 90's with high humidity. [smilie=th_pullhair] Everyone, try to stay cool as you can! ;)

Shortygal~ Hope your power stays on!

This morning it's:

Fragrant Memories Marshmallow Creamsicle...smells great cold but the wax is getting a bit "gummy". The scallops are not lasting as long as the cups. Better start using these up.

Upstairs it's:

Spotted Hog's Lilac & Linen...wonderful & perfect for the bedroom.

Have a good one. :)

[smilie=th_hello] Stay cool, everybody!

I'm melting a freebie from Can-Do, Blackberry Sage. I doubt I'd ever order this one based on the name, but oh my, it's soooooo good! Don't you love it when that happens? [smilie=yes]

Gail

I'm melting a freebie from Can-Do, Blackberry Sage. I doubt I'd ever order this one based on the name, but oh my, it's soooooo good! Don't you love it when that happens? [smilie=yes]

Gail

That is great - I love it when that happens, too :)

- Strawberry (Shayz) - very sweet and strong throw :)

- Bite Me (BL) - strong and long-lasting in the powder room (and only 1/4 of a cup)!

- Lemon Sugar Fresh Type (Cheryl's) - pretty good throw and nice scent

I am trying to use up some LSC in the disintegrating cups. Today I am melting LSC Vanilla Praline Zucchini Bread and LSC Pink Clouds. It smells so good in here.

It hasn't rained here yet but we are due for a thunderstorm this afternoon.

Hi, candle friends! I'm back from my trip. It was so good to see my kitty Dakota and everybody else. Yesterday I melted SH Honeydew Lemonade and today it's Day Spa from a buddy. (Thanks!)

Hey y'all..Today I've been melting TDC- Pixie Dust , Rustic Lodge, Sweet Grass and Cedar. I'm clearing though some scents the past couple of weeks, so looking forward to some Fall orders. The rain has gone around us today. I'm tired of watering and past caring. Hope all is well in Candleland...

Trep - That's unbelievably hot for an overnite low! :o I'm almost askeered to ask....but, how high did the temp go 4 U today? :wacko:

Christy - Sounds like U had fun! [smilie=th_Welcome1-1] back!

A friend at work (a fellow waxie! [smilie=th_yay] ] ) surprised me with an Old Virginia Oatmeal Cookie melt. First one of theirs I've tried - anyone tried their melts? Don't know why [smilie=th_pardon] , but I wasn't expecting it to be very strong, but it's surprising me and is very yummy! [smilie=th_dancing_smile] I'll have to check out some of their other scents. :ssshopping: