The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

What's Heating Up in June?

Sorry to hear you lost power....peach ice cream sounds yummy. How did it turn out?

Decent, I think. No complaints, anyway! Helps to use full-fat everything, I suppose. [smilie=th_Whistle]

Those wildfires in CO are still outta control & we have some CF peeps there, 2. Everyone please check in & let us know you're ok if U can. [smilie=yes]

I have a cousin who lives in Colorado. He is currently staying with family elsewhere but his home is in danger. Earlier this week he posted on Facebook the sweetest/saddest picture of a fireman holding a bandaged fawn in the back of a truck.

Things are getting back to normal here. TS Debby was the main focus for the past few days. We had some yard and street flooding here, but thankfully no water came in the house. I'm glad it's finally moving on. Other parts of Florida got way worse flooding and I sure feel for them.

I'm so glad you're out of the woods, Jules! What a huge relief. Flooding is awful, I know from experience.

I'm melting TBG Winter Wonderland and trying to pretend it's winter. None of this flood/fire/storm stuff happens in winter, right? (I'm much more accustomed to blizzards anyway.)

Good Morning, Trying new scents from Cheryl's, Cranberry Crumble and in the kitchen from yesterday Can-do's Banana Island. Ok I'm off to get packing as we are going on a weekend getaway.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

63d6bbb7.gif It's going to be a hot one here today....almost 100 degrees! That is a rare thing here in Michigan. Will have to turn on the AC later for sure.fan.gif

Melting 7-UP Zucchini Bread this morning....another winner from Carol! So excited because I have a package from Carol that should be delivered today! Good thing I'll be home, so I won't end up with tart soup!

Today is DS#2's last day of tennis. tennis.gifThis is the second year he has played and he has really improved a lot since last year. Amazing.

candlelove, enjoy your sleepover! How nice of you to do that! One of my cousin's is hosting a weekend for us in July. Her place is right on Lake Huron. DH will be working in Mexico and the boys are going up to the grandparents place. It will be fun to have a girls weekend! d137c514db3aa074bba5eea16cc61342.gif

Christy, glad your ice cream turned out decent...lol...

twinsmom, enjoy your weekend getaway....where ya goin'?

Vacation.gif Have a great day friends!

Good Morning,

This morning I have just started Haley's, Toasted Strawberry Noel - LOVE

CFTKR - Cranberry Zuc. Bread - a little too strong for my nose this am..

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

It's Haley's Heavenly Scents Sinfully Hot this morning @ work....appropriate title for today......temp is supposed to hit a record here in the St. Louis area, 107! Work and then home to stay COOOOL :)

It's Haley's Heavenly Scents Sinfully Hot this morning @ work....appropriate title for today......temp is supposed to hit a record here in the St. Louis area, 107! Work and then home to stay COOOOL :)

Becky I LOVE LOVE Sinfully Hot...I might need to place another order soon...

Jules - Glad to C U and hear you didn't have any flood damage! [smilie=th_ecd36868]

Michele - Party at the beach sounds like fun! [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Christy - Sure hope your cousin's home escapes those fires. [smilie=th_cry2yw3]

Aria - It's gonna be over 95 degrees here today, too. Hope your DS tennis is early in the day and not in the height of that heat. :wacko: A weekend at the lake sounds heavenly!

Funnybone - Carol's Cranberry ZB is good, but it IS strong! [smilie=yes]

I'm melting a homemade Apple Butter Pound Cake from a CF pal. [smilie=th_teks0311] Cake is good for breakfast!

Becky I LOVE LOVE Sinfully Hot...I might need to place another order soon...

Me too.....one of my many favs from Haleys :)

It's Sweet&Spiceygrl's Birthday today... [smilie=th_blij40] (thread started below) [smilie=th_1819]

Can't get moving today...it must have something to do with all the teenagers NEVER going to bed at night. It's like I live with a bunch of vampires. I hear them walking around all night long. [smilie=th_roll]

Put on Scentsationals last night...

Joyful Laughter (cotton flower, citrus & musk)...I am still enjoying it so it will stay for a bit.

Jules~ Glad you are ok!!!

Christy~ That sounds so sad. I hope you cousin is alright!!! Very scary.

Michele~ Enjoy you time at the beach...lucky girl! SO nice of you to host the sleepover...those things can be brutal! [smilie=th_e030]

Didn't realize it's suppose to get so hot again today...just opened the windows...better go close them and turn back on the AC.

Take it easy all! :)

The weather is finally warming up in my neck of the woods today, I love the heat so I'm stoked about the tempsgoing back up :)

I have CFTKR - Caramelized banana zucchini bread @ work. LOVE!

th070105440.gif Everyone staying cool?

sweet, HappyBirthdayballoons.gif young lady....and many more! DS played tennis at 10am, so it wasn't too hot yet...thank goodness.

Maggie, 2072ff01.gif OMG girl! Your comment about your teen and vampires cracked me up!!!! rotfl2.gif Thanks for the chuckle!

Still melting the 7-UP ZB from earlier and I also started the upstairs melter with Nene's Vanille Banane type which smells really good. DS announced that it smelled like cotton candy and I asked him if he wanted a melter in his room and he said yes! Think I've got him hooked? eyebrows.gif

Have a great afternoon and stay cool summer_h.gif

The weather is finally warming up in my neck of the woods today, I love the heat so I'm stoked about the tempsgoing back up :)

I have CFTKR - Caramelized banana zucchini bread @ work. LOVE!

I wish the weather was cooling off here.....108 here today...and 3 digit the next 5 days ):

Maggie ~ I have a vampire living in my house, too. [smilie=th_giggle] She was making herself a fried egg at 2:30am to go with the strawberry pancakes that I made for breakfast (which, of course, she slept through :rolleyes: ) yesterday morning.

Have had a busy day so far and haven't changed out all of my melters yet, but I did put on Scentsationals Cookie Fix here in the great room from my sweet CF friend's package. This one is SO YUMMY! Thank you! :rose:

I'll change out the rest of my warmers for the evening after I get back from taking my vampire to an appointment.

[smilie=th_blij40] Happy Birthday, Sweet! [smilie=th_blij40]

I wish the weather was cooling off here.....108 here today...and 3 digit the next 5 days ):

If there was a way I could switch temps with you I'd do so in a heartbeat!

Dry or humid heat?

[smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Hey, everyone!!! Been missing for a few months and have sure missed everyone! Had alot going on in my crazy life, but now things are starting to settle down and I am ready to catch up!!! Sure is HOT here in N.Tx. Hope everyone is keeping cool!

Today's tarts are Tara's Death by Vanilla and FP Strawberry Glaze.

Lynn

- Scarlet Moon (LSC) - love it but it is not very strong now and seems to be fading...maybe I should ratchet the LSCs down to my 15 watt melter like I did with my Dream Tarts. Many of my LSCs have just not been very strong at all. Does anyone know if Scarlet Moon is available elsewhere?

- Cranberry (Shayz) - just great!

- Sweet Dreams (Front Porch) - good throw and an unusual scent...on the floral side - I like it!

[smilie=th_76d65c2f] Hi Mimilu!!

Changed up the scents...feeling melonish!!

Pink Sugar Melons from LSC

Delish from Dream Tarts

Homemade Watermelon from my pal...thanky!!! :)

Upatairs:

Amber & Musk (CFTKR) from my swap box...never tried it and LOVE IT!!! Thanks!

Hi, Mimilu! [smilie=th_wave]

On this very hot day I'm melting, literally. lol And in my melters is Island Kola Nut from Shayz.