The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

What's Heating Up in June?

[smilie=th_hello]

Debra ~ Sweaters?! Would love to be needing a sweater here. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] It's going to be in the high 90s here all week. I'm a little envious of my hubby because, though I wish he didn't have to go and will miss him, he will be working in Oregon this week. I think he said it will be in the 60s up there!

Shortygal ~ Hope your day gets better. [smilie=th_empathy]

McCall's Sugar & Spice in the kitchen and great room

SM Mango Lime Smoothie in the bedroom

Homemade Pink Vanilla Lace in the bathroom

Really wanting to order from Butterfly Lane today now that she is open, but worried about the heat melting my precious shapes and loaves. Maybe I should stick with cups. [smilie=th_scratch]

This afternoon's melts

Tropical Zucchini ~ CFTKR...this one is smelling better and better the longer I have it on!

Roasted Espresso ~ Swan Creek...a classic!

Super windy here today and temps only in the 70's...the boys and I scrubbed down the front porch and now it's all fresh, clean and sparkly!

I am feeling like it would be so nice to take a short nap, but I really should go start getting dinner ready!

Have a great afternoon

Hi all :)

I am melting Pineapple Upside Down Cake from HHS. I don't really smell any bakery notes or cake, just candy pineapple th_sad-1.gifth_pardon.gif

Thank you, NMhoneybear & trep! The rest of the day has been ok. We ended up with another round of thunderstorms, but luckily our power stayed on this time.

I am REALLY loving this Funnel Cake from Aunt Nena's! I LOVE this vendor- thanks again for the reco Stella!!!

[smilie=iagree] MaggieMae! I've gotten a few Aunt Nena's melts recently and am really impressed with the cold sniffs from this vendor! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

I am envious of the warm weather - we all had sweaters on here this weekend.

Debra - wow....sweaters? :o Sounds A-ok with me. [smilie=th_pardon] Didn't U have a cool summer last year, too?

We ended up with another round of thunderstorms, but luckily our power stayed on this time.

Shortygal - It sure is a reminder to us how much we depend on electricity when we don't have it, huh? Glad it didn't go off when those last storms went thru. I hope the storms cooled it off some 4 U. [smilie=yes]

Speaking of storms :blink: ...our CF peeps in Florida and the gulf states are in my prayers for safety. [smilie=th_bighug-1] If U can - please let us know you're ok.

Earlier I melted TDC's Baker's Delight and that's an excellent name for it [smilie=th_slider_flirt] - deeeelish! Now I'm melting their Mexican Vanilla and it's a yummy vanilla - I'd describe it as more of a rich vanilla. Mmmm...mmmm....good! Another new vendor I'm glad I tried - good stuff! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Busy day today. Just getting around to changing out a couple of melters. Sugar Cookie Brulee from Aunt Nena's in the family room and kitchen and White Sands from Scentsy in the master bedroom and bathroom.

Shortygal~ Bummer about loosing the power earlier but glad you didn't loose it the last time!

Honeybear~ Your scents sound great!

Mpfand~ LOVE your avatar- it's adorable!

Sweet~ You and me both!!! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Changed out the melters:

Mandarin Coconut from Kountry Lights...a BIG favorite!!! [smilie=cloud_9]

Sweet and Honeyb - send the sun this way! [smilie=th_autumboy] It is usually chilly until July but it usually stays warm (and occasionally hot) til October. It is cool and drizzling today.

Tonight will be Atlantic City Gold from Wickit Good.

Tonight it's Fruit Slices from Kim's Tarts- this smells so good, exactly like those jellied fruit slices, it's like sweet sugared fruit, I love it and the throw is great too

The last few days have been so busy! I had graduation parties, an ordination and then yesterday I helped my sister move into her new home.

I had a box of summer scents stored in my garage and I finally got around to getting them out of there. I am now melting LOL Dreamsicle and LOL Dreamsicle Cake.

It looks like a beautiful day!!

th_Hello_.gif

Thanks, Sweet & Maggie! There was a time where I didn't mind a good thunderstorm, but living where we do now & losing power all the time, they only stress me out! I am enjoying the cooler temps though th_200912104451.gif

Starting off with Momma's Blueberry Cobbler from Front Porch :) I hope everyone has a good day!

OMG....its chilly today! 63 degrees.....Brrrrr

Burning some candles:

Sea and Sand from Brookside Candles...smelled great in the store...alas...nothing here. :(

Blackberry Patch from Coyer

Beautiful Day from Yankee

Have a good one. :)

It's quite chilly in my area too MaggieMae! Quite a difference from last week's hot temps!

I'm melting Nene's Butterscotch brulee @ work today. It's quite nice but not as strong as her butterscotch brittle.

I'm melting Aunt Nena's Pumpkin Crunch Cake from a CF pal. [smilie=th_teks0311] Mmmmmm - it's [smilie=th_fabulous1]!! Luvs me some pumpkin [smilie=th_slider_flirt] & melt em year round. We're having some cool here, too & I'm enjoying the respite. [smilie=cloud_9] Back to the 90's for us startin on Thursday. :wacko:

[smilie=hijacked] A new to me waxie site was mentioned in the Game Rooms, 5B & Co. Luv this site! They have a physical store & we have some CF peeps in MO - has anyone visited/tried their wax?

Honeybear - I keep meaning to ask U, are U still liking the 'My Pillow' U tried? I finally saw an infomercial & it sounds good.

[smilie=th_pardon] Now back to our originally scheduled program.....

Oooh, Maggie & Mala! I am jealous! I want cooler temps here. It's going to be 99 here again today! UGH!

Melting a few from a sweet CF friend today:

Victoria's Candle Creations Black Cherry Paradise

Streetman Candle Co Sunwashed Linen and Strawberry Lemon Crush

sweet, I ordered from 5B a few years ago and they have great CS and the votives were very enjoyable. They have some interesting scents. I think the ones I ordered were holiday scents. I will go look at their scent list and see if anything rings a bell. Not sure why I never ordered after that. I still love Swan Creek votives the best.

Melting and enjoying Triple Threat from Butterfly Lane :wub:

It's a gorgeous day here...perfect weather.:)

[smilie=th_help]I have a question...does anyone know how to change the size of the font on the board here. All of the sudden everyone's posts are coming up very small on my computer. Still legible, but sort of hard on the eyes!!!!:blink: Any help is greatly appreciated! [smilie=thank_you]

Aria, if you have a "View" drop-down menu at the top of your screen (not sure if this would be for Macs only or if this would work for PCs too), check there for a "zoom in" option.

We did lose power yesterday for several hours in the late afternoon/early evening. The storm came up very suddenly. I didn't know when power would come back on and was so relieved when it did...DH and I are having friends over for homemade peach ice cream tonight, and we wouldn't have been able to make it without power! Sadly most of the awesome Georgia peaches were gone from Trader Joe's last night, so I had to use mediocre mealy peaches instead. Hope it still turns out OK.

Last night (pre- and post-outage) I melted LSC Hollanburst and today it's SH Fruit Loop Cupcakes (a favorite from pretty much anywhere).

Good Afternoon~

Changed up the melters...

McCalls Sapolio Soap

Dream Tarts Twinkies

Finally got my new candle to burn properly. [smilie=th_dancing_smile] I can smell it...a little.

Hi all :)

I just put on Buttered Maple Oats & Honey from Crosscreek th_biggestgrin.gif The weather was so lovely today, no humidity and a nice breeze. I think another heatwave is on the horizon, though th_th1ptgno.gif Got back a little while ago from the Farmer's Market with some fresh blueberries and fresh salsa/guacamole th_drool33456183iw4.gif

th_prod_107_1676.gif

I have a question...does anyone know how to change the size of the font on the board here. All of the sudden everyone's posts are coming up very small on my computer. Still legible, but sort of hard on the eyes!!!!:blink:

Aria - I know what you mean. When I got a new computer the font on the boards was smaller. I never could figure out a way to just make the entire forum font bigger. [smilie=th_scratch] Did this happen when U got your new laptop, or do you mean the font here was ok for U yesterday, but not today? [smilie=th_angry7] Maybe U could post in the 'help' section & the admin's might see it & have a suggestion.

I just put on Buttered Maple Oats & Honey from Crosscreek

Shortygal - Whatcha think of that one? I really like it -a good 'comfort' type scent 4 me. :wub:

I'm melting BL's Creamy Lemon Custard from a CF pal. [smilie=thank_you] Sooooo good! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04