The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

What's Heating Up in June?

For this afternoon it is Scentsationals Santa's Sugar Cookies--maybe if I melt something with "Santa" in the name it will cool the weather down a tad. Ha!

Trep - Did that work? Cuz I can look out my Christmas Cookies, Christmas Wish, Dickens Christmas, Country Christmas, Cookies for Santa, Mrs Claus' Cookies and Christmas Apple tarts & have a melt-a-thon if it will bring on the cool. [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Oh yeah, when I was at Target today, I caught myself sniffing all the dish soaps to see which one smelled the best!

Aria - I just did the same thing sniffing the liquid hand soaps in the grocery store! [smilie=th_pardon]

I am melting OMG Cake from CFTKR. DH said it smells like an "old hippie".

Shortygal - I'm not sure I want to find out what an old hippie smells like :blink: , but I have to look up that scent description now. [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

Unfortunately, I woke up in the middle of the night hurting and so spent this morning getting a second root canal (first one was a little over a month ago). [smilie=crap]

Honeybear - Awww geeze...enuf already! [smilie=th_cha60] I hope you get some good news soon! [smilie=th_blij81] Waxie shopping sounds good....retail therapy usually lifts my mood, 2. :ssshopping:

The Aunt Nena's Cinnamon Donuts I melted yesterday had lots 'o scent left and it was SO good :wub: I saved it to remelt tonite.

[smilie=th_bb20]

Yay! It is the weekend! [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack

Dang, honeybear, how awful! I am glad you could get right in and fix it.

Tonight is Tuscadero's Indian Paintbrush.

Oh no Honeybear...I am so sorry to hear about your tooth! That is horrible and aggravating! I hope you feel better soon!! [smilie=th_balloons]

Debra~ I LOVEEEEEE Indian Paintbrush...enjoy yours!

Time to change the scents:

Gardenia Lime from Shorties downstairs

Lick Me All Over from BL upstairs

Have a good night... [smilie=th_offtobed]

Sweet--well it wasn't as hot yesterday as it has been so maybe the Santa's Cookie did work just a bit. Ha!!

Honeybear--so sorry about your tooth. I absolutely hate anything that involves the dentist.

Shortygal--I wonder what your DH was smelling, and, also wondering if old hippies smell different than young ones. :wacko:

For this morning it is BH&G Homemade Blueberry Muffins. Have a great Saturday everyone!

th_sHellobar.gif

I'm starting off with LSC Campfire Cookies cloud_9.gif I asked DH to clarify what an old hippie smells like, he said sandalwood or patchouli. I think the notes in my tart yesterday were almond, orange & cake rolleyes.gif

NMhoneybear - I hate root canals dry.gif I hope your mouth is feeling better today!!

Trep - Some cooler air arrived here last nite without having to melt my Christmas scents. [smilie=snoopy] Guess I'll save em to melt on July 25th.

I'm melting CFTKR's Pumpkin Corn Pudding and it's [smilie=th_fabulous1] . This was a freebie and another one, Sweet Cranberry Corn Pudding, Carol sent, smell soooo good! I wasn't so much into corn pudding scents when I first sniffed them, but these are.... [smilie=th_thumbs20up] Those feebies pull me in every time - and usually find I *need* a bag. [smilie=th_pardon] WTG Carol!

Have a fantastic weekend everyone! [smilie=th_clap1]

Hello there spring5.gif

Melting Coconut Cream Cookies from Butterfly Lane and it smells so scrumptious...so glad I got the loaf melt in this scent. happy023.gif

NM, take care of that tooth

sweet, I agree, Carol always gets me with the samples too!

Hope everyone has a great Saturday! medium-smiley-065.gif

Aria & Sweet ~ Glad to see I am not alone in my retail store sniffing habits. I have to open just about everything to get a whiff before I buy...shampoos, conditioners, soaps, etc. I just don't get the "unscented" stuff, KWIM? What's the point? [smilie=th_scratch]

Shortygal ~ That is hilarious that your DH thought your almond, orange cake scent was "hippie-ish"! :lol: I think he might need to get his sniffer examined. [smilie=th_aa17]

Debra & Maggie ~ I had to check out that Indian Paintbrush scent. Me wants! Only did I read that correctly on her site..."2.75 a piece for her 2 oz (which we all know don't hold exactly 2 oz) cups"? [smilie=th_sSig_what] [smilie=th_confused3]

Thanks for all of the sympathy wishes. I am such a big baby. [smilie=th_pardon] Feeling pretty sore this morning and I'm surprised I can even open my mouth at all after having my mouth open for so long yesterday. While I was in the chair, I was afraid it would lock open! [smilie=th_fear8]

Good thing is that I have less pain and for that I am grateful.

Going to take it easy today and maybe do some of that much needed retail therapy.

LSC Pink Sands Type in the bedroom

Homemade Mountain Dew in the bathroom

Swan Creek Lilac in the meditation room ~ still throwing softly from yesterday after I added a second disk

Swan Creek Dutch Apple Pie in the great room

SMT Yum Yum Zucchini in the kitchen

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

th_hello.gif

I am melting Peanut Butter Crunch from CHS th_Drglar.gif This has to be one of the best peanut butter scents I have melted.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend! :)

Only did I read that correctly on her site..."2.75 a piece for her 2 oz (which we all know don't hold exactly 2 oz) cups"?

While I was in the chair, I was afraid it would lock open!

Honeybear - Yep...that seems a little high for a 2oz cup. :huh: I've ordered from her ebay store and tend to get her tart bars (clams) for $2.69. I get 3 melts from 1 clam & that makes it .90 per melt which is much better. She has a better deal of 5 tart bars for $11.68. Or she has an offer for 20 tarts (U can get 4 tarts of 5 different scents) for $14.96, which is about .75 a tart, which is also a good price. [smilie=yes]

And no....you're NOT a big baby! I detest going to the dentist, too and the same thought about my jaw locking open flits thru my mind. [smilie=th_cha66] I'm glad to hear you're feeling better! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

My afternoon melt was DT's Apple Torte from my swap box. I hope she reopens next year - good stuff! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] I'm ending the day with CFTKR's Settlers Harvest Bread. To me, it smells like a sweet bread baked over an open fire - like U can smell down in colonial Williamsburg. :wub:

What?!? Sweet, you DO know I live in colonial Williamsburg, don't you?!? [smilie=th_200912104451]

I'm melting SH Goddess Pomegranate.

What?!? Sweet, you DO know I live in colonial Williamsburg, don't you?!? [smilie=th_200912104451]

Christy - yep, and I think you're one luckeeeeee gal! [smilie=th_clap1] We visited VA back in the 70's (before U were born! :D ) and spent 1 day (not nearly long enuf) visiting a few of the historic sites there. I luv'd every minute of it - it was like stepping back in time to the colonial days with the historic homes & gardens and seeing the tradesmen at work. It's probably changed a lot since then, but not too much, I hope. :wub:

Tonight it's Vanilla Bean Noel from Kim's Tarts- I wanted a different scent than the fruity/summer scent I've been warming, and this one is such a great scent, it's like a sweet, caramel vanilla.

Honeyb - like Sweet, I find Tuscadero's clams and Ebay usually the best deal.

I have more old ones to use this weekend. Tonight was Pink Apricot from Busy Bee.

Good Morning! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Trep- Love your avatar!

Honeybear~ Yea..unless you want 5-6 packs scallops, her cups are rather pricey. But if you find a scent you like, her stuff comes to well under a buck a scallop.

Only have 1 tart on this morning:

Coconut Marshamallow Latte from LSC. This little guy is scenting my home nicely...and I love the scent!!! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Have a good one. :)

Melting Zucchini Bread Strudel from YOCC :wub:

Graduation party to attend today

See everyone later on....

Good morning! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Looks like we all need to stay cool today! [smilie=th_dd5]

Thanks Sweet, Debra, and Maggie for the info on Tuscadero's. I think I may hold off for a bit. Butterfly Lane is set to open up tomorrow. Been waiting for this. [smilie=th_c61]

Maggie ~ I tried my LSC Coconut Marshmallow Latte the other day and LOVED it, too! Delish!

SM Fruity Loops in the bedroom

Homemade Blueberry White Cake in the bathroom

Swan Creek Lilac in the meditation room ~ still lightly throwing and I can't bring myself to dump it

McCall's Country Store in the great room and kitchen

Hope everyone is having a good weekend! [smilie=yes]