The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Celebrating our "Scentipendance" with...

Guest Anonymous

Well, the Tea Time wasn't working out - So, in went Candle Haven's Bananas & Blossoms.

Good morning!

island mango from missy's tempting tarts in my bedroom

amish harvest from hodge podge in the kitchen

sparkling champagne cake from mookie doodle in the computer room

I haven't decided what I want yet in the living room. Maybe after I have some coffe, I'll get around to it. I feel like lounging around for a while, before all of the neighborhood kids bombard me. LOL!

Have a wonderful day!

Melting Primitive Gathering from Front Porch.

How is that scent? Is it a food scent, fruit scent? I can't tell from the description.

This is one strong scent. I had to turn it off last night. I'm melting it again this morning, but I only turned on one melter and it's still plenty strong. I think this is more of a spicy food scent. I smell oranges with cloves and a bit of apple cider. I do like it, but in small doses! :lol: I would probably re-order it because I think it's a good one for fall.

Guest Anonymous

I started Chris's Spiced Sugar Cookie from CFTKR....it's a yummy, buttery scent!

This morning's tarts, which were leftovers from last night, finally pooped out so I'm in the process of switching over to Fruit Slices and Vanilla Rum Ball Cake.

LLVV, You are right that Pumkin Crunch Cake is definately a reorder. I have to admit I don't care for Grannys pumpkin spice cake. But I added Cheryl's Cranberry Crumble. This has got to be one of my favorite fragrances.

Melting Spice Cookies from Can-Do this morning......

mpfand, ITA about Primitive Gathering....boy howdy!....That is one strong scent!!!!

Guest Anonymous
Melting Sangria from Front Porch

Another one I had my eye on....It's good??

Guest Anonymous
I started Chris's Spiced Sugar Cookie from CFTKR....it's a yummy, buttery scent!

This tart is still going strong!! I'm not normally a bakery fan but I am a fan of any scent that travels through both levels of my house and into just about every room.....and doesn't end! [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Guest tammye

Mom this Sangria is smelling up the whole house in a wonderful way. I know I will be reordering this one for sure.

Just finished cleaning up a "waxident". Goo-Gone to the rescue! Sheesh, and I worry about my kids knocking over one of the melters. [smilie=th_f5a39fcb] Melting about 1/3 of an Amber Vanilla tart (the one that spilled) from EP.

I've had baked pumpkin from Can-do on this morning. It smelled good, but not much throw. I'm going to the tealight melter next and putting on Yuzu from Grandma's Homebrewed Tarts. FWIW, she is an ebay vendor, and I have really enjoyed her tarts....good service also! [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Dabba - It's still there: www.candlehaven.net - I don't know how to make it work so you can click on it, but make sure it is "dotnet" not "dotcom".

Then again, maybe it doesn't work. I had her saved in "My Favorites" and can get there from that, but I just tried and cannot get it by typing in the website. Sorry.

Sad about Candle Haven. I am enjoying my first order from there and was planning a Fall order.

I just put on Bushels of Fun from CFTKR. I wasn't sure what to expect, but this smells great. Hard to describe, but it's complex and kind of Fall-like. It's a rich scent.

Sad about Candle Haven. I am enjoying my first order from there and was planning a Fall order.

I just put on Bushels of Fun from CFTKR. I wasn't sure what to expect, but this smells great. Hard to describe, but it's complex and kind of Fall-like. It's a rich scent.

Jason, I'm glad you like Bushels of Fun. Carol gave it to me as a sample, and I have been debating on whether or not I wanted to use it yet. I don't know why I have such a hard time melting fall and winter scents in summer! I need to get over it [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Anyways, it smells great cold, maybe I will go ahead and melt it soon!