The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Celebrating our "Scentipendance" with...

I'm surprised some of you aren't getting good throws from some of the CFTKR tarts. I can't stop melting them! Maybe I've just gotten lucky so far. Tonight I have on her Best Friends and I really like it. Don't know what all I'm smelling in it, but it smells so cheerful!

I'm surprised some of you aren't getting good throws from some of the CFTKR tarts. I can't stop melting them!

Ditto what Jason said! Once in a while I have one that's very light but 98% of the time I have no problem smelling them (tea light, 24 watt melter, or 40 watt ceramic bulb melter). My house is very open and fairly big and I can almost always smell the scents throughout the house. I agree that her tarts don't last 12 hours most of the time but that doesn't bother me because I like to change scents at least once during the day. She's by far my favorite vendor and I've tried a lot of the older favorite companies for Candlefind review's past. Once I found Carol I stopped looking around because I'm very happy with her stuff and it's literally filling up all of my storage space. LOL.

Today I'm melting Pumpkin Patch and Pink Sugar Pound Cake.

Guest Anonymous

Good morning, I'm putting in Tuscadero's Flip Flops for work.

Regarding CFTKR - I LOVE her scents as well, and who can't help love her TAT and the prices are awesome. But I struggled with them in terms of longevity. If I get a good strong 4 hours out of a tart I'm happy since I change scents frequently. But I got maybe 2 out of them. Immediate, strong, wonderful throw from most of the scents in the few samplers I tried, but it would quickly fade to a lighter scent, and then if I left the house and came back after just a couple of hours I couldn't smell a thing coming through the door. If I was in the house I stopped really smelling that initial burst by about an hour (regardless of the melter - tealight vs. electric). I had hoped it would be different because I could have seen making her an exclusive vendor based on all the other huge pluses she has going for her.....I would still highly recommend people try her though.......

Good morning!

Red Velvet Cake - Heartland Herb

Cranberry Compote - Mr. Momz. This has started throwing almost immediately. Wonderful!

Honey Ginger - Busy Bee

I'll put in Southern Magnolia from Autumn Candles right before I leave for work.

Good morning! I'm sitting here, drinking my coffee, trying to prepare myself for the onslaught of children that will probably be at my door shortly. Yesterday, I had 10 in my backyard (thank goodness they weren't in my house!!!) including my 4. I can handle a few extra, but 10 loud kids running around makes me lose my mind! LOL!

For this morning, it's:

pansy from the dollar tree in the computer room

mulled cider from hodge podge in the kitchen

rootbeer cupcakes from mookie doodle in the living room

I haven't decided what I want in my bedroom yet, but I'm working on it.

I hope you all have a lovely day!

LOL Heidi ! We have lots of kids around here too. Like you, I don't mind if they play out in the yard. However, we have sort of a rule here that the boys are only allowed 2 friends inside the house at a time. There are two boys that come here and they are so LOUD, you would think there were 10 kids here!!!! I can relate about losing your mind!!!

I am starting off the day with Cake Bake from Almost Country etc..... The rest of my melters are "icing"......hehe

Good morning! I'm sitting here, drinking my coffee, trying to prepare myself for the onslaught of children that will probably be at my door shortly. Yesterday, I had 10 in my backyard (thank goodness they weren't in my house!!!) including my 4. I can handle a few extra, but 10 loud kids running around makes me lose my mind! LOL!

For this morning, it's:

pansy from the dollar tree in the computer room

mulled cider from hodge podge in the kitchen

rootbeer cupcakes from mookie doodle in the living room

I haven't decided what I want in my bedroom yet, but I'm working on it.

I hope you all have a lovely day!

Heidi... maybe you should pull out some aromatherapy scents.... :lol: something with a name like "tranquil moments"... it sounds like you have quite a group there... enjoy the fun and laughter!

Enjoy your peaceful morning Heidi! If they get too crazy-just pull out the popsicles-that will keep them quiet for at least 10 minutes while you collect your thoughts! :lol:

I put Rain on-Soy Lovely in my DD's room. Melting Pink Sugar-Phebes in the DR.

Haven't bothered with the rest of the melters yet. Off to whip up some pancakes... :lol:

Guest stardustgirl

I'll have Chandler Lane's Strawberry Preserves going as soon as the World's Cutest Dog wakes up and wants off my lap (who me? biased? LOL!)

I compared that with Candle-Licious Strawberry Daiquiri yesterday and they're both ones I'd buy again. The Daiquiri version is a bit tangier scent.

Good Morning. This morning i'm finishing up YC Greenhouse. Nice scent, decent throw. So far everything I've gotten from CFTKR has lasted 3 tealights (12 hours). Great throw for the 1st and 2nd lites, 3rd a little lite, but I love the scents so much even lite its great.

Hi everyone. I am finishing up mango peach salsa from yc, I couldn'tn smell it yesterday, but can today. It's going to be very hot here today, may go to the pool.

Susan

I'm melting CHC Red Velvet cake in dining room and in living room Cranberry Citrus from Texas Scentations. Both are very nice. last week I melted Pumpkin Creme Mousse from CFTKR and it was very nice and long lasting too. So I know her stuff is very good, It just might be the scent choices I made. I still have several of her's to go through so we'll see.

Just put Strawberry Shortcake from Candles By Victoria in kitchen. My hubby came home for lunch and commented that I finally got some tarts that he can smell and that he likes. He claims he never couId smell them before when I was only burning YC. :lol:

Also in the bath I put CFTKR Laundry Day in my little plug-in warmer. It smells so pretty in there!!