The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Celebrating our "Scentipendance" with...

Gosh-I hope everyone is doing okay-with health issues and lightning!!!

Got home from work today and the family had put on some pumpkin stuff out of my CFTKR stash. Not sure which ones,but they smell good!

Afternoonmelt was vanilla bean supreme from Jason and Lilly's Country Cottage...that ws too light and got dumped,,,,now it's raspberry vanilla cream from Brown Bag.

Melting Coconut Cream Pie in the kitchen and LR from Candle Haven and Ocean Breeze in the powder room from Bizzy B's.

Guest Anonymous

Can-Do's Pared Pears going now....This was a surprise winning scent for me.....I would never have ordered pears, but it came in the sampler I got. Next thing I knew I had ordered an entire bag!

Guest Anonymous
Beth's Boutique - Earth and Sky. Not much at first then Bam! Scenting 2-3 rooms.

Debra - other than being strong, what did you think of Earth & Sky? A re-order? Hope your MIL and her sister are recuperating nicely!

Melting Crosscreek's rootbeer granita float. Wow - just like the real thing!

S&S - I like the Earth and Sky scent...it is hard to describe (I didn't ask her and there was no description...I am SUCH a gambler, LOL)

It is not a heavy scent - more of a fresh scent with a little underlying green/amber? It could be woodsy, but that seems too heavy. An updated 60's scent! ;) I am really bad at pulling out the different scents, so no doubt the real description is way different!

Fleur, how scary! I'm glad everyone is OK.

Debra, I hope things settle down for you and your relatives soon.

Southern Magnolia - Autumn Candles. Fake magnolia scent, but I've got to get rid of these.

Apple Maple Bourbon - Angie's. Good red apple scent and quite strong.

Iced Oatmeal Cookies - Heartland. Delicious.

Little Orange Dress - Cozy Cottage. Love this. Sweet, orange smell.

Guest Anonymous
S&S - I like the Earth and Sky scent...it is hard to describe (I didn't ask her and there was no description...I am SUCH a gambler, LOL)

It is not a heavy scent - more of a fresh scent with a little underlying green/amber? It could be woodsy, but that seems too heavy. An updated 60's scent! :? I am really bad at pulling out the different scents, so no doubt the real description is way different!

Thanks Debra! The description she gave was - "fresh & clean like a bright spring day. Clean air, hints of citrus". Sometimes after reading the description, I STILL don't know what it'll smell like! lol ;)

The rootbeer float is strong, smells like the real deal, but a little of it goes a long way, don't know if I want that all evening. Off to check out my elderly tarts..... :?

It is not a heavy scent - more of a fresh scent with a little underlying green/amber? It could be woodsy, but that seems too heavy. An updated 60's scent! :? I am really bad at pulling out the different scents, so no doubt the real description is way different!

Thanks Debra! The description she gave was - "fresh & clean like a bright spring day. Clean air, hints of citrus". Sometimes after reading the description, I STILL don't know what it'll smell like! lol ;)

The rootbeer float is strong, smells like the real deal, but a little of it goes a long way, don't know if I want that all evening. Off to check out my elderly tarts.....

:?

hmmm...what company are you both talking about? I must have missed the original post.

this morning I had Botanical Bliss (an awesome sample from my good friend Jennifer ;)

this one is from Pure Scents. I also have French Market in the living room by Candle Haven. Both are really, really good. I'll definately have to put Pure Scents on my list of vendors to buy from.

The Pure Scents one has tapered off, so I replaced it with Eucalyptus Spearmint by Dew drop

Guest Anonymous

hmmm...what company are you both talking about? I must have missed the original post.

Tiffany - ;) The Earth & Sky is by Beth's Boutique Candles (etsy) and the rootbeer float I was melting is by Crosscreek. HTH -

I just started melting a mystery tart from nellies. She has on ebay a 3 pound box of mystery tarts. They are just in the box loose but for the price it didn't matter to me. Have a great evening everyone. ;)

Guest Doe

Pink satsuma- Busy Bee -smells great nice throw

Cookie Jar - CHC- no throw at all been on for over 3 hours

going to change it out for

Butter cake from Nene's

Momovtwo, thanks for the info on CFTKR tarts. i have tried using tealights, and both of my electric melters. i can't seam to get any scent unless I'm right on top of the melters. Today I melted spice cranberry and vanilla. I put them both on electric melters then I left the house for about 4 hours hoping when I got home I would be hit by a wonderful aroma but nothing but the smell of old wax. I do have several different scents from her so I'm not giving up. I hope one stands out because I love her customer service and TAT.

Twinsmom, I noticed with some of the tarts from CFTKR, they have very little scent throw. Some are strong, and others I have had the same problem with recently, I can't really smell them. But the ones that I could smelled terrific! Carol is such a great lady, she has excellent customer service. I emailed her about some that I could not smell, and she got back to me and offered me either a refund or store credit. I took the store credit, and I will probably just order some of the ones that I've had the best luck with. She does have some really great ones!

Sharon

Just put on Bella's Minty Marshmallow for the evening. For some reason, I smell chocolate on the cold sniff. We'll see how it is once melted.

Pink satsuma- Busy Bee -smells great nice throw

Cookie Jar - CHC- no throw at all been on for over 3 hours

going to change it out for

Butter cake from Nene's

Doe, I didn't get much throw from the CHC Cookie Jar either. I was really looking forward to it too.

I finished the evening with Nene's Vanilla Cinnamon, that was very strong and nice.

Autumn Leaves - Angie's. This is wonderful. Perfect fall scent. Her scent description says like fresh fallen leaves, and that's exactly right. Definite re-buy!

Buttercream - Mr. Momz. Nothing yet.

Southern Magnolia from Autumn Candles has GOT TO GO! It's super strong, but also super yucky to me. It refuses to stay contained in the bedroom. It's flying about everywhere. The last one of those tarts will have to go on while I'm at work. I need to find something to replace this one ASAP. [smilie=th_cuddle-1]

Southern Magnolia from Autumn Candles has GOT TO GO! It's super strong, but also super yucky to me. It refuses to stay contained in the bedroom. It's flying about everywhere. The last one of those tarts will have to go on while I'm at work. I need to find something to replace this one ASAP. :lol:

I'm sorry about your magnolia tart, cyn, but the image of this scent chasing you out of your house it just too funny! [smilie=th_cuddle-1]

Southern Magnolia from Autumn Candles has GOT TO GO! It's super strong, but also super yucky to me. It refuses to stay contained in the bedroom. It's flying about everywhere. The last one of those tarts will have to go on while I'm at work. I need to find something to replace this one ASAP. :lol:

I'm sorry about your magnolia tart, cyn, but the image of this scent chasing you out of your house it just too funny! [smilie=th_cuddle-1]

LOL, it was a battle, but I believe Southern Magnolia has won. [smilie=th_help]

Guest Anonymous
Twinsmom, I noticed with some of the tarts from CFTKR, they have very little scent throw. Some are strong, and others I have had the same problem with recently, I can't really smell them. But the ones that I could smelled terrific! Carol is such a great lady, she has excellent customer service. I emailed her about some that I could not smell, and she got back to me and offered me either a refund or store credit. I took the store credit, and I will probably just order some of the ones that I've had the best luck with. She does have some really great ones!

Sharon

Carol's a sweety. The tarts I get from her only do well in the wall plug in burners in small spaces. I had one of her tropical cotton candy tarts going today.