The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

April is Fool of Scents!

Michele--very sorry for your loss. I had a year like that some time back and I began to dread answering the phone as it was always bad news. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Honeybear--good wishes for your mother. It is so scary when you don't know what is going on.

Starting the day with Scentsationals Black Raspberry Vanilla.

Happy Friday, everyone!

- Oompaloompa (Candle Dippers) - I am picky about mint but this one smells good - odd, but very good! DH doesn't like blueberry so I wonder what he will say when he wakes up.

- Baby Dragons (Can-Do) - nice, soft, powdery scent

ButterflyRedHeart.gifGood Morning

Melting Nene's Bake Shoppe...a favorite

Michele, so sorry to hear about the loss of your cousin...stay strong

Karen, nice order from McCall's!

Have a good Friday everybody heartrain.gif

Puppylove, I'm glad that you like the Tyler votives. Tyler is the only votive that I have ever gotten and had scent from. Warm sugar cookie is excellent.

Today I'm melting from Haley's Heavenly Scents in Marshmellow Madness and Toasted Marshmellow.

MN- Hope your Mom is doing better. It's hard to watch them go through issues as they age. So, just give her a GREAT, BIG _smileyfacehugging_.gif

Michele: So sorry about your most recent loss...I'm sure you will bring your family great comfort.

This morning I am melting Tara's-Angel Kisses and burning my last Scentsible Scents votive- Sweet Annie.

Never fear, I have a new supply on order.

Wishing all a great Friday..it's a sunny but cool one here in Indy.

[smilie=th_bb20] Boy...I am draggin' today.

This morning it's Honey Spice Cake from Dream Tarts...very strong and very YUMMY!

Have a good one. :)

Edit: Oh I forgot, I've got Honeysuckle from Ava's upstairs...a freebie. I forgot how much I love this scent. Reminds me of the playground at school when I was younger. :)

Thanks for all the well wishes for my mom, girls. It really means a lot to me. :)

Roserent ~ I had that Oompaloompa scent from CD a while back. I liked it okay, enough to order it again. I think MaggieMae likes it, too!

TJ'S Mom ~ I did a blend from SMT with the Apricot and Zucchini Bread. Talk about YUM!!! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] I just may cave and order a few tars tomorrow when they have their BOGO sale. [smilie=th_thsecret]

Aria ~ Where on earth do you get those cute emoticons from?! I love them! :wub:

Not sure when I am leaving for the hospital, so not changing up all of my warmers. Here's what's on:

LSC Praline Encrusted French Toast in the kitchen (same as last night)

Homemade Honey Spice Cake in the great room ~ Maggie, you mentioned that scent and I dug out my last one.

DT Cuddle Buns in the med room ~ from a CF friend...thank you! [smilie=th_huganimal]

Hope everyone has a nice day wherever you are! [smilie=yes]

Michele, I'm so sorry for your loss. Your family will be in my prayers this weekend.

NM, best wishes as you look after your mom.

I'm melting that mystery tart we identified a couple months ago...Can-Do Twinkle Toes was the verdict. Also burning CBV Neptune's Oasis in the bathroom.

Downstairs - CFTKR Banana Flapjacks & Nene's Bake Shoppe

Upstairs - CFTKR Vanilla Plumeria...a sample I got...wonderful relaxing scent! Carol has been really getting me with these samples lately...another one I want to order more of!

Aria ~ Where on earth do you get those cute emoticons from?! I love them! :wub:

NM, I've been snagging and collecting them for years...here and there. smileblink.gif

th_hello.gif

I'm melting LOL Wedding Cake, it seems a bit light so far though. I may change it out if it doesn't get stronger soon.

trep - Your combo sounds yummy!

th_prod_107_1676.gif

Ok, it just wasn't strong enough. I usually do a random grab when I do my melting. So, now I have in Nene's Strawberry Jam Butter Cookies.

Some new scents for me - didn't like them:

- Fresh Lemongrass & Olive (Candle Dippers) - the lemon was good but I just don't care for the olive in there

- Black Satin (Candle Dippers) - not good for me

- Tiger Lily (Dream Tarts) - this is one of my favorite Dream Tarts and it just was not good today and had very light throw...

- BH&G Country Sunflower - very light throw (but nice scent)...I switched it for BH&G Sugared Melon Kiwi which smells good & is a little stronger.

I did have some good discoveries today, though...I have to accept that my home office is not good for tarts...I have tried different melters and scents and vendors and placement and, unfortunately, scents just don't travel well to my desk :(. Some are good (most TBG). The paraffin ones had the lightest throw of all but I burned some in other rooms so now I know at least that these vendors everyone loves really do make strong tarts!

I am very disappointed, though. I spend so much time at my desk and some of my new favorites are just so light in here. I am going to have to try two melters :(.

Happy birthday bbbblazin2802! [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d (thread started in Bday wishes)

[smilie=th_bb20]

I'm melting S&S Sugar Cookie Dough Bread from a CF buddy. [smilie=The_Hi] Luv this scent! [smilie=th_fabulous1] I heard on the news that today is Arbor Day. Did ya'll plant a tart tree? [smilie=th_c032]

I'm getting ready for the Sniff My Tarts sale this weekend, so melting some in almost all of the rooms up here...

Snickerdoodle Cookie in the kitchen

Zucchini Spice Cake in the great room

Pink Noel in the med room

Wildberry Corn Pudding in the bedroom and bathroom

Gotta see what, if any, I "need" more of. :rolleyes:

Guest jesuschick

Well, I learned that I do NOT like Ginger. I don't. Well, Gingerbread, yes, but freshly grated Ginger Root, no.

Made my classic error of adding other stuff to the warmers to make me like it. That never works and it did not tonight.

So, in an effort to help my entire house no longer smell like raw Ginger, I tossed in:

Butterfly Lane

• Banana Cream Pie
  • Marshmallow Banana Cream

Scentsy

• Mediterranean Spa in Master Bath

Those of you who have helped me choose some good makers and scents, should I jump in on the Sniff My Tarts sale? They are one I have not tried but I have not heard as much about. Would appreciate honest feedback!

Those of you who have helped me choose some good makers and scents, should I jump in on the Sniff My Tarts sale? They are one I have not tried but I have not heard as much about. Would appreciate honest feedback!

Karen ~ Sniff My Tarts is awesome! I have only ordered once, but am super impressed with what I have melted. I love their Strawberry Shake, Wildberry Corn Pudding, Apricot Zucchini Bread, and Zucchini Spice Cake. I still have several others that I have not melted yet. Overall, I am impressed with the quality and the throw, so I am definitely making my list. :-)

Guest jesuschick

Karen ~ Sniff My Tarts is awesome! I have only ordered once, but am super impressed with what I have melted. I love their Strawberry Shake, Wildberry Corn Pudding, Apricot Zucchini Bread, and Zucchini Spice Cake. I still have several others that I have not melted yet. Overall, I am impressed with the quality and the throw, so I am definitely making my list. :-)

I have a small cart started. I think I will complete it and give them a try, then! Thanks!