The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scents So Fine, Please Be Mine

Maggie - you are having good luck with your "buttercream" scented tarts from DT? I had good luck with all but those in the past - they turned odd smelling on me quickly. Maybe I should try again!

Yep, Debra...I ordered a few buttercream scented tarts and they are very yummy...none of that nauseating sour smell that I know so well! I am thinking of going back to get more before she closes in May. :)

Laurie~ I hate when we loose power...hope your power stays on for the rest of the storm!!

Good night.

Another night when I can't sleep...the kitty loves it when I am up at night, though. She likes the company.

I'm melting SH Mrs. Claus Candy Cane Cookies. Also finished melting the last bits of a couple container candles -- that leaves me with fewer than 10. I'm happy to be getting that close to the end, because while I adore melting, I'm ready to take a break from jar candles. Going to do some votives and pillars eventually.

Christy - Hope you sleep better tonite! [smilie=thzzz003]

I'm melting DT's Oatmeal Cinnamon Crunch. The cold sniff drew me in & it's just as good melted. Not just a spice scent, but not a cookie or cake one either...can definitely smell the oatmeal - maybe a little 'bun' to it? Winner! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Good Morning! :)

Melting:

Sweet Zucchini Waffle Cone from Sugar & Spice- :wub:

Ice Cream Scoop Bread from WAHM- another :wub:

Have a good one! :)

th_sHellobar.gif

DH let me sleep in a bit and he got up with the baby this morningth_biggestgrin.gif So, I am getting a later start to my melting. I'm melting Can Do Hot Orange Danish, this was a freebie. I typically don't buy anything with orange or lemon. I think I might actually like it...we will see as it melts some more.

Good Morning!

Melting CFTKR Cinnamon Buns and Country Fair Strudel

Burning

Gold Canyon White Pumpkin

Goose Creek Maple Toddy

CBV Baked Apple Strudel...this is my first CBV candle and I'm loving it! The throw is [smilie=th_fabulous1] !Can't wait til she has a sale,I'd love to try some fruity-type scents!

Have a great weekend everyone

Good Morning! Getting to enjoy my cup of coffee now that I have all my warmers ready to go. [smilie=th_blij51]

Today it's The Bathing Garden's Hot Apple Pie in two rooms. (BTW, LOVING her Triple Berry Tarte Sugar Scrub in my shower. [smilie=th_slider_flirt] ) The great room is rather large with 15 ft. ceilings, so I put four cubes in the electric warmer there and it smells nice, but the two cubes are not throwing in the kitchen tealight warmer. :( Then it's CFTKR B Better Than Ever in the master, CandleDippers Drifting Away (small 1 ozer) still throwing lightly in my meditation room, and CFTKR Awapuhi Seaberry in the rec room downstairs. That little sucker is throwing like mad because I smell it all the way up at the top of the stairs. This one is a definite winner [smilie=th_aa17] because I already used it in my bathroom tealight warmer a few days ago through two tealights.

Thanks Maggie and Sweet&spicygrl for suggesting a couple of Dream Tarts' scents that are good. I am off to take a look... [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Can do - Cucumbers & Cream and Banana Puddin' . The Puddin' is awesome.

The Dad's Cucumbers and Cream? I just ordered that one.

Been out in the yard working earlier.

Melting some goodies from a generous CF buddy:

Country Store by McCalls

Vanilla Sunset by LOL

Fireside Serenity by WAHM (they wen't out of biz, right? I never got a chance to order but this tart is AWESOME!)

Also added Cinnamon & Spice by BH&G in my bathroom and

Woodland Breeze by Cozy Cottage in my room.

Doing a retro-fall kinda thang!

Smells GREAT in here!

lol

Have a great day, everyone!

My afternoon melt was the cutest decorated cupcake melt by Sweet Lights in Gumdrop Cupcake from a CF buddy. [smilie=thank_you] Smelled like the real deal! I'm ending the day with Nene's Country Cabin, spicy & outdoorsy - perfect for a cold winter evening.

Have a good evening everyone! [smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20wavin

[smilie=th_sHellobar]

Been missing you all the last couple of days! Been really busy with life! Went shoppin today and picked up an Orleans Creme Brulee candle and LOVE it! The 9 oz. candle is filling my large open LR/kitchen/DR with the most delicious aroma! Yum!!! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Saturday!

Lynn

Happy weekend, everyone.

I'm melting Nene's Lemon Sugar & Candied Violet along with an Etsy candle in the same scent. Together these two pretty much blew me out of the bedroom, so I switched around some melters. I also have SH Bewitched Broomsticks and LSC White Witch going. (didn't really notice the "witch" theme until just now) It's still such a gas for me to be melting scents simultaneously in different rooms!

It's been a happy stay-at-home day full of yummy wax! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr This evening I'm burning a votive candle in Christmas Day by HOS, a gift from a generous friend. [smilie=thank_you] I love it!!! This is my first HOS product and I'm mighty impressed. It's throwing great despite being just a l'il votive, and it's burning perfectly too! [smilie=th_yahoo]

Gail

Hey all! [smilie=th_wave]

Tonight it's:

Orange Coconut Cream Torte from Nene's = YUM!

Orange Cream Cake from LSC = :skywriter:

Upstairs: Moonlight Path from Blue Gecko...didn't even know I had this! :blush:

[smilie=th_blij12]

It must be getting close to spring - it seems there are too many things to get done, tidying up the yard, washing the car, going to garden shows...it all cuts into my melting time! I am jealous, Gail - I want a stay at home day!

Thanks for the info Maggie, I was finalizing an order, I will tuck a few in.

I am melting the same tarts in all of the melters - Banana Caramel it says in nice letters, but no vendor anywhere on the bag,

My afternoon melt was the cutest decorated cupcake melt by Sweet Lights in Gumdrop Cupcake from a CF buddy. [smilie=thank_you] Smelled like the real deal! I'm ending the day with Nene's Country Cabin, spicy & outdoorsy - perfect for a cold winter evening.

Have a good evening everyone! [smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20wavin

I heard "Gumdrop Cupcake" and had to check out Sweet Lights. [smilie=th_giggle] Love gumdrops! I'm fillin' my cart. Her stuff is so adorable. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Thanks for the tip, Sweet&spicygrl! [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

Gonna put a Bedtime Bath tart in my warmer to help me sleep. [smilie=cloud_9]