The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scents So Fine, Please Be Mine

Good Morning i am melting Butterscotch Zucchini Bread from Country Home Scents and Pumpkin Apple Butter from Sniff My Tarts.Expecting 4 packages today cant wait to get them. [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack

Good morn, everyone. Today I'm melting: Caramel Popcorn by Scentsationals.

Later burning: Wild Rose by Village Candle

Frosted Cranberries from BBW.

Have a great day.

Congratulations on your anniversary, trep! :skywriter:

I'm melting McCall's Country Store and working my way through the "these are definitely really old/I don't know how old these are so they might be really old" bin. I think I'm over halfway done with it. TBG Winter Woodland just keeps going and going in the bedroom, so I'm not making much progress with that melter. But the scent is divine.

Waiting to hear the latest update on the job I applied for. (I can't wait until the process is over, even if I don't get hired.)

Added Spice Cake from Thompson's...the last of this wonderful bag of crumbles crysmilie.gif

On a brighter note, it's snowing here! thsmileysnowing.gif

I was initially getting ready to go to the fruit & vegetable market, but think I'll wait until the snow lets up.

Starting my day off with LSC Caramel Butter Cookie, Shady Mountain Cranberry Marmalade, and Mason Jar Primitives Warm Zucchini Bread.

I was hoping for a Shayz box today, but thinking the holiday yesterday messed that up. [smilie=damn]

Today is my 37th wedding anniversary

[smilie=th_slider_congratulation Happy Anniversary Trep!!

37 years is WONDERFUL!!!!

On a brighter note, it's snowing here!

:smileysnowangel: Lucky, lucky!!!

This morning it's:

Kountry Lights Homemade Apple Pie... [smilie=th_LOVE]

Have a good one! :)

Happy Anniversary Trep! [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack My DH and I will celebrate our 37th on March 18.

No melting or burning here since I am at work, but I have a Front Porch Caramel Butter tart sitting on my desk and it is scenting my own personal space really well!

Lynn

:hearts_tr:

Happy Anniversary, Nancy! I hope you and your DH can celebrate once you're back home.

Melting Vanilla Insanity from Haley's in the kitchen and family room and Lavender Vanilla from Can-Do in my office. I have several more melters that need to be changed out.

[smilie=th_e16] Hi there! Melting CFTKR Toasted Marshmallow [smilie=th_00000020] and Can Do Vanilla Amber in BR. I must have more Toasted Marshmallow! So yummy!

Lynn

Happy anniversary Trep! [smilie=th_1_bigone110] - 37 years is indeed something to celebrate! Hope U and your DH can go out and do just that when U get home. [smilie=th_a056]

I'm melting Can-Do's Blue Ribbon Cookies from a CF buddy. [smilie=thank_you] Smells heavenly! [smilie=cloud_9] We got THE biggest snowflakes today I've ever seen. I think they were as big as fluffy cottonballs. :blink: Too bad they melted away. [smilie=th_sign0164]

Sweet, fluffy snow sounds so nice!

I'm melting GHBT Blackberry Sage. Cleared another candle out of the collection today. (The warmer base that goes with the broken dish is still good for something, even while the replacement bowl is in transit!)

Sweet, I'm envious of your big fluffy snowflakes. It must have been so pretty to see. Glad to hear you approve of Blue Ribbon Cookies. I've never tried it but took a chance on a six pack from Can-do. th_Drglar.gif

Tonight's melts are LOL - Tropical Blue and Candledippers - Hang Loose

This morning I'm melting Haley's "Butternut Pumpkin" in the living room. It smells amazing - very realistic, not too much cinnamon, and it is INSANELY strong.