The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scents So Fine, Please Be Mine

Laurie...I am marking Crabby off of the "to try" list. So sorry you didn't like them. [smilie=th_pullhair]

Weird thing is, I've had lots of good melts from Crabby, as well. In fact, along with Sunrise, I bought Squeaky Clean for my DS and those things go on for days and days, throw like crazy.

[smilie=th_hmph]

Just at a loss!

Since it was storming really bad, I lit 2 YC candles: Beach Garden and Beach Blue. They are so pretty with their seashell lampshades. Luckily, no power outage.

Hope all are enjoying their evening!

Boo!th_wave.gif Shortygal. Halloween or not, that Happy Halloween Cake is a winner. How do you like it so far?

Melting:

Candledippers - Apple Pecan Pie

OMG! Candles - Huckleberry Harvest

We had a late night at our town's annual nighttime parade, so once again everyone is still zonked out, and I've got another quiet morning. th_blij51.gif

to funny i melted Halloween cake Friday evening

Starting my day out with Sugar corn pudding from masonjar i dont think i like it i tried it once before from another vendor so might be changing this soon.

Good Morning Almost Afternoon!

Still melting the same thing I put on last night...

Dream Tarts Granny's Zucchini Bread...2 freebies...they both have a lemon note...but I'm NOT complaining...it's delicious! [smilie=th_00000020]

Swan Creek's Gingerbread... [smilie=th_teks0311] ...I really am loving this Gingerbread...not spicy and very yummy!!!

SO much to do today...but everyone is still sleeping... [smilie=th_anyminute]

Melting my very last Strawberry Cheesecake from CFTKR. Hmmm...me thinks I may have to place a "tiny" order with Carol for more. :rolleyes:

Still have to do all of the other melters in the house. Moving a little slowly today since I couldn't sleep last night.

Hope you all enjoy your day!

Laundry day here today. [smilie=th_rk01_lavatricefare]

Sweet, yes, we are supposed to get snow tonight. That would be the 2nd time this winter. DH is hoping for a snow day tomorrow but I am betting it will thaw. We did receive a winter weather email from the city, though. You never know!

Earlier today I melted LSC Pomegranate Fig Cedar. When my LSC order arrived last year, I knew this was a rare dud right away, and sure enough, when melted I only got the faintest whiff of a very subtle cedar. You wouldn't know it was there unless you were sniffing for it. I dumped it out right away and threw away the other half of the tart cup. Now it's an oldie -- BG Green Apple Pucker.

The kitty is sprinting around crazily as if someone is trying to set her on fire. [smilie=th_tigger] I don't know what gets into her sometimes, but she is just so gosh darn cute no matter what she does.

DH, meanwhile, got a Nook yesterday and is so glued to it already that it's really driving me nuts. [smilie=th_c53] Anybody else's family zone out on technology? If so, what do you do about it?

Hi Everyone!

It jas been a busy weekend here. Yesterday I drove to an event at my DD's school in PA. It was very nice but the traffic was horrendous. I hate sitting in traffic. This morning we had an event at the church. It was a Mardi Gras breakfast. Now I have some time to relax and read. Just put on LSC Cozy Winter Nights and Busy Bee Gingerbread Wreath. Hope everyone has a great evening!

[smilie=th_sHellobar] Melting CFTKR Coconut Marshmallow Whip and burning PFS Blueberry Lemon Poundcake. Hope everyone is having a nice, peaceful evening!

Lynn

Since I just order handmade tarts I am using my Scentsy tarts!

Currently warming toasted apple butter....still can't figure out why they discontinued this scent! LOVE IT

I am melting Cinnamon Stick from BuggyTown Candle Company, Carnival Cravings from Crosscreek Country Candles and Primitive Wishes from Candles scent from heaven smells yummy in here

Changed out the melters -- SH Pumpkin Nog and TBG Winter Woodland, which is [smilie=th_fabulous1]

DH even said, "ooh, forest-y." Along with Elf Sweat, this is a DEFINITE reorder next time I get more TBG clams. Very fresh, cool, and unique. :toppoints:

I posted a little bit of wreath p0rn in the off-topic subforum. [smilie=th_ahaaha]