The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scents So Fine, Please Be Mine

Good Morning starting my day out with Christmas shoppe from shady mountain and key lime pie from ye olde cc. Hope you all have a great day.

th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif Good morning! I'm really needing my coffee this morning, my little guy was up multiple times last night. *yawn* I'm melting Dad's Cucumbers N' Cream from Can Do. th_FULL_O17.gif

BCmorning1209.gif

Melting Snickerdoodle from Thompson's Candle Co. and Cinnamon Bun from A Primitive Glow

Hope all the pups are on the mend today puppykisses.gif

Have a great day

Starting my day off with CFTKR Awapuhi Seaberry, Shady Mountain Creamy Vanilla Nutmeg, and my very first melt ever from Can-Do, Blackberry Sage. That little baby is super duper strong! [smilie=th_cc15]

Sweet, what did the vet say was going on with your little pup? Is that a pic on your icon? I hope he doesn't have a bad reaction to the meds and that he is on the mend really soon!

Yep, that's my sweetie in my avatar. [smilie=th_LOVE] [smilie=hijacked] Warning: the following may be TMI for some (stop reading now). He'd been having diarrhea since Saturday, so was doing the bland diet w/him, but he vomited and started panting yesterday, so took him in. The vet gave him an injection for nausea & pills for at home, but after I got him home he was much worse. I looked it up and he had every one of the possible side effects - bloody diarrhea (scary! :( ), drooling, vomiting, tremors. He had a difficult evening and night but he's better today - almost back to his baseline. Now the flagyl just needs to kick in. [smilie=thank_you] everyone for your prayers/well wishes!

Boogie - hope your pupster is feeling better today, too! [smilie=th_huganimal]

I'm melting Scentsy's Honey Pear Cider this morning. Deeeelish! [smilie=yes]

[smilie=th_bighug-1] Oh Sweet, I am so glad you little furbaby is feeling better!!! Great news!!! :)

Shortygal~ Hope you can get a nappy in some time today... [smilie=thzzz003]

Today it's:

Whiteout from Scentsy....HORRAY!!! Thank you!!! [smilie=th_wave]

WAHM Fireside Serenity [smilie=th_a194] Thank you too!!!

Have a great one! :)

Glad to hear your dog is better, Sweet. And a big GET WELL SOON to all the other sick CF furbabies.

I'm burning several candles melting TBG Tinsel. This one isn't my favorite, but it's better than bayberry.

Lately I have been obsessed with finishing off some old candles. I'm also thinking of getting some new combo melters -- I only have just the one and it's been going since 2008.

Nothing is smelling right today. I melted CFTKR "Covered Bridges" for a while, but turned it off because it just wasn't what I was in the mood for. After that, I melted Kim's "Grannie's Homemade Apple Butter", and it fizzled into straight-up cinnamon after about 30 minutes.

I just put on "Bite Me" from Backroad Hobbies, and it is hitting the spot. Finally!

Hi everyone. This is what I have been melting/or burning.

Melting: Absinthe-Crabby Candle Co

Sea Grass-Bridewater

Burning: Blackberry-Bridgewater (votive)

Apple Orchard-Colonial at home

Had to change out that Can-Do Blackberry Sage. It wasn't agreeing with me. Don't know if it was too strong [smilie=th_sSig_what] or if it's because I'm having one of my bad headaches, but I changed it to CFTKR Raspberry Coconut Cheesecake. Surprisingly, not loving it even though I usually do. Must be the headache. [smilie=th_sad-1] Come on painkiller...do your thang!

Good afternoon, friends!

Sweet, I'm so glad you figured out what was going on with your little furfriend. Poor guy. I hope he continues to improve. One of mine had a bad reaction to a med once, his eyes swelled almost shut and his face wrinkled up like a Sharpei! He kept rubbing his face everywhere and running around frantically - it must have itched like mad. ugh You just wish they could tell us what's going on.

Well, I finally let Chamber Door by Cozy Cottage go. I thought it was fine, nothing to write home about, but still okay. My kids, however complained like crazy. One said it smelled like a dirty diaper and the other said it smelled like the stuff the janitor puts on the mess when someone throws up at school, and my son said it smelled like Tucker (one of the dogs) rolled in something dead.

[smilie=th_sSig_what]

I tried my hardest but could not pick out a note of nasty in there. Oh well. I changed it out before they get home from school and put Fireside by Nene's in its' place.

I still have Twilight Woods by Tara's Candle Cottage in the hallway

I have Winter Nights by Soy Breeze in my room and Lime Candy Cane by Front Porch in my bathroom. (don't really smell the lime, just the peppermint)

DS still has Merlin's Forest in his room, the last one of those I had in his room lasted weeks if not longer, no lie!

I've also been melting my Harry & David's Royal Riviera Pear, I tried Jason's trick this morning. What a stubborn candle!! The trick helped, but I still had to scrape the sides, which then at least allowed the flame to brighten up. But looking thru the glass, you could still see that the corners were not melting. I think maybe it's the square shape,

[smilie=th_idontknow]

Anyway, enjoy the rest of your afternoon!

Changed to CFTKR Absinthe for the afternoon...new to me and it came as a sample. Started out liking it and then decided I did NOT like it after all...lol. It's perfumey. Blech.

I haven't decided what to switch to and I am going to get dinner going, so I'll probably just wait until this evening and just enjoy the smell of our dinner cooking! Can you tell I'm hungry?

Cindy, so glad sweetie is doing better pet_the_puppy.gif

Hello all :)

I hope everyone is having a good afternoon. I just changed out my tart. I'm melting CFTKR Sweet Crescent Rolls. I have to get ready to go to a dentist appointment in a bit, how fun th_sign0164.gif

Sweet, I'm glad that your puppy is improving. He had some scary symptoms, didn't he ? Anytime there is blood in anything they pee or poop, I panic ( and...I've been there, done that ).

Thanks everyone for your kind thoughts about my big boy, too. I hope the antibiotics do their trick. He is the one in my avatar.

Laurie, is the wax from the pear candle soft enought to scoop out with a spoon ? I would be tempted at this point to just melt that yumminess in a tart warmer.

Started today with CFTKR Amber and Musk upstairs, and CFTKR Decadent Lemon Bars down.

Now melting Southern Star Scents Glazed Orange Cake and LSC Sanguigno Orange Patchouli. I didn't want my room scent to clash too much with my perfume ( Moona's Woodland Pear). [smilie=th_create]

Sweet, I'm glad your sweet little pup is feeling better. How scary! Nothing worse than when one of our kids (human and furry) are sick!

Boogie, I hope your beauty starts to feel better soon, too!

Been busy all day running errands and cleaning. Decided to take a quick break before going to pick up DD at school. Melting Lavender Macaroon from B&BW. This is a very unique combo and smells just wonderful. Odd how lavender and bakery can work so well together.

Finally home from work and melting Front Porch Blueberries and Cherries. So tired this evening. [smilie=th_smiley-yawn]

Hope everyone has a nice, good smelling night!

Lynn

Good evening melting Autumn Ice Cream Cone from Bella's have a great evening

That sounds nice! I need to check out Bella's website!

Lynn

my little guy was up multiple times last night. *yawn*

Shortygal - how little is your little guy?

Boogie- I think I've luv'd collies since watching Lassie on tv (probably in black & white [smilie=th_pardon] ). Are they as gentle as they appear?

Melting: Absinthe-Crabby Candle Co

Sea Grass-Bridewater

Burning: Blackberry-Bridgewater (votive)

Apple Orchard-Colonial at home

Cookielady [smilie=th_wave] - sounds like your sniffer is back in working order! :thyay:

I'm melting CrossCreek's Pumpkin Tassies. Yummmm!