The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

No Tricks, Just October's Treats

Jules, back abit you had Banana Crumble going - I made a recipe called that tonight that was yuuuummmy! Bananas and berries with an oatmeal topper.

Tonight is Black Magic from Somethin Special

Yum! The real thing, eh? That sounds so good.

This morning I'm melting Stuffed French Toast from Crosscreek. I wouldn't mind having the real version of this scent too.

Not in the best of moods this morning...don't know why...

Melting Amish Apples from Can-Do

Melting Amish Apples from Can-Do

Cheer up its Friday [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Melting Cindy's Apple pie from Buggy Town have a great friday i am off to the vet with Bumper again and his allergies.

A big [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_] for you today Aria! Hope your spirits lift...those Amish Apples should help! :)

The Apple Peepers was not for me...#1 concoction a failure... :(

CFTKR's Pumpkin Apple Strudel this morning...Yummy!

I found 1 Lessie's Haunted House yesterday... [smilie=th_dancing_smile] ...saving it for the 31st!

Have a good one! :)

Heart of Autumn from Cross Creek

Stella - I luv that scent! :wub: BTW - did U see Gabe the bulldog on GMA this morning? He can ride a rocking horse - SO cute!

The Apple Peepers was not for me...#1 concoction a failure... :(

MaggieMae - it sounds like a good combo. What didn't work 4 U - was there too much apple/cinnamon or too much peeps? [smilie=th_scratch]

I'm burning Slatkins Autumn candle - smells great in here! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] I have a 4 day weekend.... [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack Have to use up a few vacay days or I'll lose em. Yeah...poor me, huh? [smilie=th_foolish1]

[smilie=th_bb20]

CFTKR Carmelized Praline Zucchini

off to wal-mart, then two bike rodeos at school for my sons

then making cupcakes for DS2 bday party tomorrow!

Aria, I hope your mood brightens quickly! [smilie=th_a194]

Sweet, enjoy your lonngg weekend!

I'm melting Tara's Teaberry. [smilie=th_1_bigone110] this is good!

Gail

Still melting the "Winter Pine" tart from last night - it was STRONG!

Once it dies I'm going to light a Slatkin "Mint Chocolate" candle for the evening.

BewareOfCandyMunchingGhosts1.gif

Good afternoon...thanks Stella, Gail and Maggie...I am in a much better mood now. I think it's just hormones making me a little off kilter HalloWitch8.gif

I did some retail therapy today...bought a new warmer and a candle. I found the warmer at Meijer...here is the link to show you what it looks like...can't wait to try it out later on...

Tuscan Brown Warmer

I bought the candle at Walmart...it's one of the BHG jars...Caramel Candied Pecan and it smells awesome. I am not a huge fan of strong caramel scents, but this one is more sweet and nutty smelling. Winner! Burning it now and it smells so gooood! smiley_champagne.gif

Stopped at Kohl's and found 2 long sleeve tops, a sweater, a camisole and a pair of jeans. smiley_champagne.gif While waiting in line, I noticed a display of some "For Everybody" candles near the registers. Looked like Christmas-y scents, but I've had no luck with those candles, so I passed. Another shopper stuck at least 8 - 10 of the jars in her cart. Guess she likes 'em?!!!

Okay, gotta get ready to take DS#2 to hockey practice...be back later on!_witch__by_darkmoon3636.gif

MaggieMae - it sounds like a good combo. What didn't work 4 U - was there too much apple/cinnamon or too much peeps? [smilie=th_scratch]

Sweet, I am thinking- after many marshmallow orders- that I am just not a marshmallow fan. I know there are many marshmallow lovers on this board... [smilie=th_thsecret] so please don't throw things....but to me a lot of the marshmallow scents smell like play-doh. I don't know what it is with my nose! [smilie=th_confused3] I have found one vendor that makes a marshmallow that agrees with me though!

Melting from my new order..I received today...

Pumpkin Cheesecake from Jaimie Lauren Tarts...smells strong already! :)

>>> Glad you are feeling better Aria! And I love that tart warmer...it's so pretty and I love the big square bowl! :)

Melting a free sample from Front Porch Candle Co. Hydranga Citrus Basil. It's a nice light scent. I like it.[smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Glad you're feeling better, Aria. Retail therapy always helps me, too. ^_^ Your new warmer is gorgeous!

Sweet, I see lots of melting time for you during your time off. :D Enjoy!

DH has a 4 day week-end this week-end, too. He deserves it after having only one day off last week-end and working 50 hours this week.

Melting Pumpkin Patch from B&BW.

I agree with the marshmallow scent until i tried Shady Mountains they are new she sent me 7 to test for her and they were all amazing. They are not listed on her site yet.

Tonight i am melting Sugar Dough Cookie Bread from Wahm's smells yummy in here

I agree with the marshmallow scent until i tried Shady Mountains they are new she sent me 7 to test for her and they were all amazing. They are not listed on her site yet.

Thanks for the info Stella! :) I am a HUGE SM fan so I am happy to hear about that! So far I really like Fragrant Memories marshmallow too!

Today it is Yankee Be Thankful. Love this one--a very homey scent.

Also decided to get out my Thanksgiving decorations as there never seems to be enough time to enjoy them.

Trep - that's one of my YC faves, too. I agree about Thanksgiving - seems to almost be a 'forgotten' holiday. I'm going to put out my turkey collection the 1st of November for sure!

I'm melting Tara's Teaberry. [smilie=th_1_bigone110] this is good!

Puppy - does it really smell like the gum? I remember that being a great scent! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

I did some retail therapy today...bought a new warmer and a candle. I found the warmer at Meijer...here is the link to show you what it looks like...can't wait to try it out later on...

Tuscan Brown Warmer

Aria - Glad you're feeling better! Nice warmer! I like the Jack O'Lantern, too. I can't tell, are these bulbs, tealights or electric?

to me a lot of the marshmallow scents smell like play-doh.

MaggieMae - no throwing from me! :lol: I know what you mean about some scents smelling odd. Just got a chunky cup from Nene's in Lemon Drop Cookie, but, for me, some lemons smell like dill. [smilie=th_th1ptgno] Yep...dill. Can't splain it. [smilie=th_pardon] I found it a good home with my sister, tho.

Sweet, I see lots of melting time for you during your time off.

Michelle - I had such good plans for melting. I figured that most scents give off most of their 'ooomph' in the first 3 hours of melting, so, I'd melt for three hours & move on to another and I could melt 5 scents today. Woulda been a new record for me. [smilie=th_sml29] But...those durn ol waxies just didn't stop as I'd planned. [smilie=th_sign0164] Maybe tomorrow.... [smilie=yes]

My afternoon melt was Nene's Pumpkin Apple Strudel - delish! I'm ending the day with her Persimmon Spice. This scent has always triggered something in my scent memory, but just can't place it. [smilie=th_scratch]

Settled in for the evening finally! Whew! I am pooped...gotta get up early for a baby shower brunch tomorrow.

Ladies! I am loving my new warmer! It is so pretty and the bowl is huge...the tart I have melting is throwing like crazy...CBV Pumpkin Cider.

sweet, it has a halogen bulb inside the melter

Well, my eyes are about to slam shut...see everyone tomorrow.

some lemons smell like dill.

I know exactly what you mean...I've smelled the dill before! It is weird though! [smilie=th_pardon]

Tonight I changed out the upstairs melter to CFTKR Autumn Fields

:)

I found 1 Lessie's Haunted House yesterday... [smilie=th_dancing_smile] ...saving it for the 31st!

Me too!!

I had a busy day and was too tired to change out the melters. Burning YC Sugared Apple tonight. I love this one! I wish it had a stronger throw.

tonights melts are

apple butter carmel from OL normally I detest carmel apple smells but this thing is yummy!

candycane buttercookies from CCCC a mix I came up with and love it to pieces.

and were still burning spiced pumpkin in the bathroom by colonial candle.

Settled in for the evening finally! Whew! I am pooped...gotta get up early for a baby shower brunch tomorrow.

Ladies! I am loving my new warmer! It is so pretty and the bowl is huge...the tart I have melting is throwing like crazy...CBV Pumpkin Cider.

sweet, it has a halogen bulb inside the melter

Well, my eyes are about to slam shut...see everyone tomorrow.

I have a scentsy warmer and without changing the bulb it only melts their wax. Can you tell me if this brand melts all brands really well?

Maybe I need some retail therapy! I can't remember looking forward to a day off this much in ages. Today I forgot my lunch, my phone, my oven thermastat went out with cake in the oven, and suddenly I can not download attachments. :angry: Sounds like I need to shop big!

While on the same wavelength, I am melting a yummy light blue melt in a clear cup that has the most amazing throw - and no label. It is a clean scent, but that is about all I can say. I could smell it when I walked in the door and it is in the back of the house. :shock: If only I knew who made this lil beauty...