The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

No Tricks, Just October's Treats

Good Morning... [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Melting thru the night:

Fragrant Memories - Ooey Gooey Butter Cake...delicious!

OMG - Strudel & Spice...a favorite.

CYS - Figgy Pear Pudding...unique and very good!

~ [smilie=th_blij81] Just a note...I recently ordered a bunch of RTS cups from CYS and so far most have been throwing excellent....I don't know if they are being made differently, but I have been very [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Enjoy a melt for the second day in a row. It is a rainy day here. Just put on a Nene's melt.... I think it is Pumpkin Creme Brulee (tossed the little container so not sure of exact name).

Have a great day everyone! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

:hello: to all my wax buddies!

Last night I burned a 10 oz. McCall's Merlot and 2 tealights of Pure Integrity Fruit Slices. PI beat out McCall's in the throw department. [smilie=th_shewiggle]

Today it's the oh-so-fantastic Mimi's House from Can-Do. :skywriter:

Gail

Good Morning!!

I have some good ones going today-

CCCC Happy Halloween Cake

CCCC Pumpkin Gingerbread

LOL Candy Corn Buttercream

These smell great!!

I am going to meet some friends for lunch and then to pick up something for dinner.

Today is my 31st wedding anniversary and it is too bad DH has to work late so we will celebrate on the weekend.

Melting a YC tart in Pumpkin Buttercream for the second day. This one has a great throw. I think I picked up more on the buttercream yesterday, today more of the pumpkin. I also just lit a YC Tumbler in Vanilla Satin.

Congratulations, Michele. Celegrate big over the weekend!! [smilie=th_slider_hi5] Gail: My favorite Mimi's House, and you house now smells wonderful!!! [smilie=cloud_9] I'm still melting LSC Caramel Apple from yesterday and I'll change out this afternoon. It's still rainy here, so I hope the game in St. Louis tonight is a GO...

Hi everyone!

Melting Scentsationals Ginger Pumpkin and it's wonderful!

Autumn from CFTKR

Yc Pumpkin Pie

Happy Anniversary and [smilie=th_slider_congratulation Michele!

Iloveyummyscents-I purchased Scentsationals Black cherry Cinnamon directly from scentsationals.com.I believe this brand can be found at Hobby Lobby and walmart as well.Hope you find some this scent was strong and good!

Congratulations Michele... [smilie=th_0b464f69745090d9d8a0f on 31 years! WOW!

Changed up my melts...

Warm Gingerbread and Apple from CFTKR

Bushels of Fun from CFTKR

Upstairs Johnny & June is still going strong.

Burning:

Cider Donut from YC

Pumpkin Spice from Embers

Have a good one! :)

Hi everyone!

Melting Scentsationals Ginger Pumpkin and it's wonderful!

Autumn from CFTKR

Yc Pumpkin Pie

Happy Anniversary and [smilie=th_slider_congratulation Michele!

Iloveyummyscents-I purchased Scentsationals Black cherry Cinnamon directly from scentsationals.com.I believe this brand can be found at Hobby Lobby and walmart as well.Hope you find some this scent was strong and good!

That is what I thought you might just say.lol I looked at their site and saw that scent. It must be a Hobby Lobby item,as our Walmart does'nt carry that scent.

Currently melting is

peach ala mode by scentsy

sweet pumpkin pie by s&s

Burning

lol candle cant remember what this layer is as I thru the lid out.

s&s ghost much

Illume fresh pumpkin

Good afternoon...a blustery fall day here...raining too. spookysmisign.gif

Went with a different type of scent for me this afternoon...Vanilla Chocolate Amber from Can-Do...and I like it! bliss.gif Also have my Slatkin Leaves candle burning as well.

Michele, Happy Anniversary to you both! BeesHeartFlowersKiss.gif

Boogie, you are too funny girl cacklesmiley.gif There are days when I want to rollingpin.gif DH...so I can relate! rotfl2.gif

Maggie, love Warm Gingerbread & Apple! How do you like Bushels of Fun? I melted that one not too long ago and thought I'd love it, but it was sort of 'meh'...huh-1.gif

Off to help with homework and fix dinner! Chef-1.gif

I've been trying to save my PFS tarts until I know whether they will reopen. I miss PFS !

Me too, Boogie. I miss Pink Flower Scents. If she ever decides to reopen I'll be right there in line.

Tonight I put on Frosted Cranberry from Nene's. It's a little too fruity for me but the rest of the family likes it a lot, so it stays.

Happy anniversary Michele! [smilie=th_a056]

I'm melting Nene's Vanilla Bake. Yum - smells like there's a cake in the oven! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] Another new find in the grocery store - gingerbread pop tarts! I've got my fingers crossed for gingerbread waffles to show up around the holidays. [smilie=th_aa17]

Melting

Scentsationals Sizzlin Cinnamon

Party lite Leaves of Fun

McCalls Autumn leaves

Slatkin Autumn

Have a great evening!

Aria, I love your graphics ! The cackling witch is a hoot. And the lady with the rolling pin...uh huh....that's any woman who has been married for more than ten years. :tongue:

So true!!!

Michele, how's Pumpkin Donut??

Listening in....

I just ordered that one today. Does it have a strong cinnamon note, or is more sweet and buttery?

I thought Pumpkin Donut was a bit on the lighter side. It was a pleasant scent that was more a bakery scent with just a hint of cinnamon. It was not one of the more spicy pumpkin scents.

I had a another pumpkin find yesterday. Trader Joe's carries pumpkin cream cheese spread. It is delicious and 2 tbsp. are only 70 calories!

Wow! Look at all these pumpkin scents! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

I melted CBV Pumpkin Vanilla today, followed by burning Caramel Apple and now Spotted Hog's Perfect Pumpkin Pie. It smells SO good!!

Hmm. Methinks I have to get in on this pumpkin trend pretty soon. Right now I'm doing a remelt of something, but it was so long ago I have no idea what the scent is any more.

The ring has been out of the Diamond Candle for a few days, I just haven't had time to post the p0rn shots I took. CF being down a while back had something to do with it too. I'll do it this weekend, pinky swear!

[smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04