The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Fall-ing in Love With September's Scents

I have one cube of BH&G Blueberry Muffins melting and already it is smelling so yummy in here. They have a new one out with the fall scents called Homemade Blueberry Muffins and cold it smells quite different so I hope it is as good as this one. Have a great night, everyone.

Still didn't change and I've made sure it's 90 on the pixel setting..i'll give it another try in a little bit.

Katz [smilie=The_Hi] - I can see your new avatar - pretty! If U still can't see it, try logging off the forum, delete your computer's cookies, then get back on. Hopefully, it'll show up 4 U.

We found out last night that the offer we put in on a house was accepted.

Mpfand - [smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy] ...how exciting is that??!! And you'll probably be moved in by December, so you can decorate a new house for Christmas! [smilie=th_c2e41937]

I'm melting BH&G's Warm Autumn Welcome - [smilie=th_cc15] ! Went grocery shopping, and no luck so far finding the pumpkin spice Eggo's. <_< But, I did get a box of the limited edition pumpkin pop tarts. [smilie=th_c032] I [smilie=th_00000020] pumpkin!

Good Evening getting packed up for another race weekend i will be happy when the season is over in mid November [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Tonight i am melting my 1st Crosscreek its pearamel and smells really fallish i also am melting Nag Champa not sure what it is it was a sample one from moneypenny and i said i hate floral but this one smells so good and its strong but does not smell like flowers. the description says The enchanting aroma of incense, patchouli, sandlewood and dragon's blood blended together to create this exotic and popular psychedelic 60's fusion!

Have a great evening all i am enjoying a cup of coffee with pumpkin creamer i will regret later [smilie=th_316785e4]

I am melting CFTKR Stuffed French Toast and Country Kitchen. YUM!

There is free water falling from the sky. I think they call it rain. We have not seen it in 4 months! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

I just put on "Sweet Milk" from CFTKR and it is starting to smell GOOD! This was part of my order that arrived today (more details in the Daily Package Report) and I think I'll be ordering more of it with my next order from Carol. It is sweet and creamy, like a can of sweetened condensed milk. Yum!

Melting a BHG tart in Oatmeal Cookie. I am very surprised by how much I am enjoying this scent. It has a cinnamon scent with a bakery note...YUM

Melting a BHG tart in Oatmeal Cookie. I am very surprised by how much I am enjoying this scent. It has a cinnamon scent with a bakery note...YUM

My whole family likes this one too - rare that we all agree on a scent.

Gail, I agree - I think those tea scents are often my favorites!

mpfand - YabbaDabba Do! I am so happy for you! You probably need more candles to decorate, right?? ^_^

Sweet - pumpkin pop tarts? How are they?

Lonegirl, I sure wish I could have sent you some of our liquid sunshine! I am not sure we ever got summer!

Tonight is Scentsy - Radiance (lime/musk)

After the debacle with the ultra strong soy melt I've taken a break, aired out the house and am now burning Midnight Oasis by YC. Its a lovely soft fragrance, citrus with a touch of sandalwood are the main notes I'm smelling. I'm not as obsessed with this as I currently am with Nature's paintbrush but if I see it on special I'll certainly pick up some more.

Hey everyone! Been a crazy few days - picked up an extra shift last night, did alot of running around, etc. Drove to work in torrential rain today - it was scary as heck - came outta nowhere. Made it safely, but it was pretty dicey there for a bit - couldn't see anything. Ack! :lol:

Melts for the last few days were:

Ten Digit Creations Tuscan Patchouli

Front Porch Pink Peppermint

Orchid Lake Himalayan Bamboo

Crosscreek Bananalicious

AMS Polo

Orchid Lake Driftwood

Tonite's melts:

LOL Un Bois Vanille in the living room. Old fave - forgot I had it!

Orchid Lake White Christmas in the bathroom

Ten Digit Creations Earth Angel in the bedroom

Have a great Friday, everyone! :wub:

Good Morning Its Friday. Starting my day off with Honey Spice Cake from

Ye olde candle cubbard it smells so good cold i cant wait for it to melt. Packing up the camper for another weekend of races got to restock my tart bin for the camper. Have a great weekend all.

Good Morning...HalloweenBear.gif

Melting Harvest from Carol...Pumpkin Crunch Cake from Nellies Acres (344198001236084298-ThxMuch.gif to a generous CF buddy!) and I just stuck a cube of BH&G Warm Autumn Welcome in the plug-in melter. I love the cubes for those type of melters...they fit perfectly.

I have a Nene's order in the plotting stages...always enjoy her tarts so much...love her Fireside and her Baklava in the fall. Also thinking of taking advantage of the buy 2, get 2 free jars at YC...even though my Grapevine & Oak was so disappointing. I'd love to get another jar of Autumn Leaves and try Kitchen Spice which I've heard good things about.

Aria...Did you hear the voice of that guy that sang Etta James? [smilie=th_smilies-2] OMG....what an amazing performance!!! I thought he was gonna be a rock guy for sure!

Yes, Maggie...he was really good. His "look" needs a bit of work, but loved his soulful sound. Lots of talent for sure in the weeks to come. I am looking forward to what looks to be a great show...different format than AI. I missed most of the auditions last night...had a Cub Scout pack meeting with DS#2. Saw the last half hour or so...that last 16 year old gal was good too.

As always, loving the scents everyone is burning and melting...makes me want to order more...lol.

Okay, off to get a haircut this morning. I will be looking most beautimous this afternoon...d137c514db3aa074bba5eea16cc61342.gif

Hugs and a great day to all!

Aria ~ Ya know,I love when someone just surprises you and blows you away....she was amazing! What a different person she was, when she was singing! LOL I haven't watched AI in years...but this is fun!

Stella~ Enjoy your weekend at the races! ;)

Sheila~ Glad you made it home safely...I really dislike driving in the heavy rain and I am always tempted to pull over and wait it out!

Happy Friday! :)

This morning it's:

Scentsy Honey Pear Cider from a lovely CF pal....this smells INCREDIBLE! I love it!!! [smilie=th_00000020] & [smilie=th_teks0311]

BH Zucchini Cupcake & BH Sweet Vanilla Zucchini Bread...both smell delicious and strong.

I'm lovin' the smell of my home today! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Thanks everyone for the congrats and well wishes regarding our new home. As anyone who's ever been through the home buying process knows there is still much that could go wrong, but the fact that this isn't a short sale or a foreclosure and they accepted our offer makes us very hopeful! Debra, we will more than double our square footage, and my very first thought was that I "need" several more melters. :D

Melting Biscuits and Honey from 1803 Candles. We're still in the upper 90's, but cooler temps. are being promised for next week.

I froze a Skatkin mini and popped it out of the plastic holder. I'm melting it in a TL warmer. It's Carmel apple and it's melting great and has a great throw. The scent is awesome!

Debbie

mpfand, best wishes for the new house process. I hope it all goes smoothly for you!

It's a pink kind of day here today -- LSC Pink Sheets is in the melter, CBV Pink Lemon is burning, and I lit another candle scented in Lovespell, just for kicks.

[smilie=th_bb20]

Melting 'Pumpkin Apple Butter' from Haley's, for the second time this week. I just love this scent, and it really lasts for a long time. I need to order more during her sale next week!