The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

August's Heat Wave of Wax

TJ'sMom, have fun at the outlet! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Aria, welcome home and happy anniversary! [smilie=th_slider_congratulation to you and your DH!

I hope everyone's doing fine after the earthquake. They can be so scary! [smilie=th_smiley_doorpeek]

I'm melting CCCC Orange Sherbet. It's so good! [smilie=th_snoopy]

Gail

This afternoon/evening I'm melting TCC Birthday Cake. I was going through my stash and organizing it when I noticed a slight bit of oil leaking from this one and decided I'd better use it. It smells really good so far. :)

Where are you guys at?

I hope everyone is okay.

Was there a lot of damage?

I am in Staten Island (a borough of NYC)

It felt like the house was shaking and things on the fireplace were rattling. It was scary and did not last long. Even the strings on my shades were swaying. In Mexico when I was on my honeymoon there was a major earthquake where my bed slid across the room and the building really swayed. Lots of glass was broken in the hotel. That was a powerful one and I bore the brunt of endless jokes for that one. This was very slight in comparison but we never experience that here.

Glad everyone is ok that must of been very scary

Tonight i am melting buttercream it smells more like playdoh

i am ok with that as i love the smell of playdoh.

Also melting some peppermint candy and that one smells really good.

Have a great evening.

Glad that everyone is ok after that earthquake. This evening's scents are:

Tarts

Pink Divinity Candy-OMG Candles

Vanilla Pudding Bread-LOL

Candles

Harvest-YC

Carrot Cake-YC

Farmer's Market-YC

A lot of caramel scents smell burnt to me once melted even though I love the cold smell [smilie=th_235F35F32] ...anyone else???

Aria - Happy anniversary! There are lots of caramels I don't care for either cuz of the burned smell. One I really did like was Lasting Scent's Sticky Buns...creamy, melty, gooey caramel. [smilie=th_thumbs20up] Try it on your next order.

So glad it sounds like no one had damage from the east coast quake! I didn't (was at work), but others in my area (NE OH) felt it, too. :blink:

I'm melting LOL's Comfortably Numb. Luv this scent! I go back and forth from [smilie=th_slider_flirt] to [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] .

I just recently got home from work and relaxing some..

In my livingroom I have Haley's, Apple Orchard. That is one STRONG apple scent...

In kitchen I have Walmart's Better Homes and Garden, Wild Berry Cheesecake..I LOVE this scent. It is very strong and yummy... [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Happy Anniversary, Aria.

Welcome, Funnybone.

I just started two melts for tonight.

Caribbean Buttercream Cake - Pink Flower Scents

Bananas Foster - Nene's

This is going to smell good.

Happy Anniversary Aria!

Welcome Funnybone!

Gail-I melted that one last week. It was a good one.

Melting CCCC Honey Butter tonight-really good.

I am not into melting my summer scents tonight.

What a day!! Everyone's fine here but I couldn't get in touch with my kids for about 30 minutes after the quake..the cell phones were completed loaded and nothing would go through. I know this one wasn't big but my house was swaying like crazy and it sounded like the walls were cracking! Yikes. [smilie=th_pardon]

Tonight it's:

Bermuda Triangle from Shady Mountain Candles

Escape from County Home Candles...fav!!

Gail...Is that Hobbit? [smilie=snoopy] I love that avatar...he's so cute!!!

Hey all! Happy Anniversary, Aria! :D

I was at work and didn't feel the quake at all, though people in town did. My Dad was talking to someone outside of his post office and didn't feel it, nor did my brother. Saw some cool stuff on the news about it. It was felt in 22 states (!!!) because our underground rocks are colder compared to the west coast, and if you feel it or not depends on what your foundation is built on - shale, etc. I geek out over scientific stuff like that, but not any damage they can potentially cause, of course.

Kinda worried about Irene heading up this way, though. We had Bob in '91 - 20 years ago last Friday. Had a decent run with that one w/no electricity for a few days. Better make sure I have enough tea lights to keep up with my scenting just in case :lol: ;)

Tonite's melts:

LSC Lavender Rose in the living room - gorgeous and strong!

AMS Pink Coconuts in the bathroom - yum!

Ten Digit Creations Vintage Vanilla in the bedroom - nice non-foody vanilla :)

Time to do my nails - exciting night here :lol:

Have a nice Wednesday, everyone!!

Happy Anniversary Aria! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

I am also a big fan of Moon Lake Musk, and not a fan of caramel. Sometimes the coffee caramel smells are OK.

Cute little guy, Gail!

Glad you all made it through the earthquake without trouble. We have a few out here and I hate when they start - you don't know how big and how long they are going to last. [smilie=th_cha60]

I have been melting Cottage Hill - Vanilla Grapefruit.

Happy Anniversary Aria! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

I am also a big fan of Moon Lake Musk, and not a fan of caramel.

Echoing the HAPPY ANNIVERSARY sentiment to Aria,

[smilie=th_slider_congratulation

Debra, I LOVE Moon Lake Musk, do you find a lot of vendors carry it? I think I've only tried it from Delightful Scents. It reminds me somewhat of Black Canyon, which is a fairly recent discovery for me - LOVE that one too - and I see it around quite a bit.

This morning, I fired up everything that was going last night, and enjoying China Rain from CanDo here in the living room right now.

Haven't heard much about CanDo lately, are they closed for the summer? I think my last big buy from them was in Feb.

Happy Wednesday this morning i am melting shazy's pink vanilla berry cobbler, It seems really good. Have a great day all.

I moved TCC Birthday Cake to the bathroom and am trying out TCC Angel Baby in the main rooms. This is a departure from the scents I usually enjoy, so we'll see how it goes.

Good Morning! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Turned off the AC and opened the doors..it's a beautiful day. I think Fall is on its way!!! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Today it's:

Raspberry Coconut from Oh Soy Sweet...nice...not my fav.

Coconut Keylime Pie from OMG....LOVE IT!!!!

Upstairs its: Pink Flamingo Farts from Bliss...Unique and nice!

Have a good one! :)

Funny story, Candlelove...Aria I hope you have a very Happy Anniversary. There were some reports of feeling the quake in Indy, but not at my house. It's suppose to be a very warm day and the past week has been really nice with the lower temps and humidity. This morning I am melting County Line Candles- City Slicker. This is a very manly smell, but that's the kind I like and it really is filling up my LR and DR area. I hope y'all are safe from the hurricane brewing and also glad to hear not a lot of damage from the earthquake. The part of Indiana where I grew up sits on the New Madrid fault. So, if there is a big one in this area it will probably just suck little Vincennes into the Wabash river since the town is in a valley. Well, I hope all is well with everyone and I need to get outside and start whacking at my weed-fest.

I had to switch out Angel Baby. It got too sharp for me and sharp = headache. So, now I'm trying TCC Grandma's Swingin' Eggnog. :)

Aria, I hope you and your husband had a chance to celebrate. [smilie=th_slider_congratulation

I'm melting Cupcake from Scentsationals. It's kind of light, but still good. I'm envious of anyone who's experiencing cooler temps. We're actually under an excessive heat warning until Sat. morning. We broke a record yesterday and we're on board to do the same today. They're forecasting 111. It wasn't even this hot in July! <_<

This afternoon I'm melting CFTKR Sweet Apple Indian Bread in the main rooms and CFTKR Pink Sugar Pumpkins in the bathroom.

Happy Anniversary Aria!!

It is a quiet day around here. I am melting LOL Island Temptations and burning YC Beach Vacation and YC Bahama Breeze. I really want to switch to the Fall scents but I need to try to finish up some of my summer candles so I can start new ones next year.