The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

August's Heat Wave of Wax

Maggie, here's their website: Harmonease. I don't think you have to have a prescription. I Googled it and you can also get it from Amazon, KV Supply, and several other places. There are at least three dogs (Cocker, Boxer, German Shepherd mix) in our club that have had their various anxiety symptoms decrease after taking this medicine. The vet who recommended is very skilled and highly regarded.

HTH,

Gail, who's just loving Mexican Fried Ice Cream and now wants the real McCoy! [smilie=th_smilies-1]

Maggie, here's their website: Harmonease. I don't think you have to have a prescription. I Googled it and you can also get it from Amazon, KV Supply, and several other places. There are at least three dogs (Cocker, Boxer, German Shepherd mix) in our club that have had their various anxiety symptoms decrease after taking this medicine. The vet who recommended is very skilled and highly regarded.

HTH,

[smilie=thank_you] so much Gail!

There's a product called Harmonese that our holistic vet is recommending.

I switched to FP Mexican Fried Ice Cream. Oh my heavens, is this good!

Gail - thanks so much for the Harmonease info! [smilie=th_teks0311] I'll pass in onto my sis and hope I don't need it as well. We had 2 more storms go thru :shock: , but I managed to squeak a nap in. ;) I have that FP scent, now you've convinced me to try it soon!

I'm melting CCCC's Heart of Autumn. Yum! :wub: This was the last of this I had from last fall, but I'll certainly be getting more this year. [smilie=th_aa17]

Last melts of the eve have been...

Harvest &

Prairie Kitchen...both from County Button Candles... [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Hot Apple Pie from Nellie's Acres...last one. Boohoo.

[smilie=thzzz003] Good night

Speaking of scared pets, the airshow happened this weekend, and my cats are under the bed about as far out of reach as possible. So sad they hate it because it is my FAVORITE THING!! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Today has been Nessa's Green Tea and Cucumber.

Ending the week-end with Vanilla Caramel from Good Stinks. This is from my July contest winnings and is a new-to-me vendor. This scent is a very good mixture of vanilla and caramel. Neither is overpowering the other and a 2oz cup split between two melters is scenting the downstairs nicely.

The orange spice is still going strong but has turned into more of a pure orange than spice so I've added half a wax tart of Woodwicks caramel. So my living room currently smells like desert in a good not too sweet way.

Mexican Ice Cream?????? What does that smell like? For some reason I'm trying to envisage the smell of taco's combined with vanilla and just can't imagine it!

Good morning today i am starting out with sarah's pleasingly pumpkin.

Funny story last night i put a cherry pie in and my hubby walked in and said ewwwww it smells like a mens restroom in here. Not a stinky smell just the chemical smell. Before he came in i keep sniffing it saying where have i smelt this before. He was right as soon as he said that it hit me walmarts bathroom lol.

Yesterday I melted SH Mrs. Claus Candy Cane Cookies and this morning I'm trying out SH Berry Lemon Bundt Cake.

I started the morning with YC 'Sparkling Lemon' in the kitchen. This one is a very 'Pledge' scent, with a bit of sweetness. Basically a mix of furniture polish and Pez candy. It isn't my favorite, but it does a good job of eliminating last night's cooking odors.

Hallway and bathroom melters have 'Crispy Apples' from Scentsationals, and in my bedroom I'm melting Haley's 'Cucumber Melon'. I'm not sure what to melt in the living room... I'll have to update later.

Have a great Monday!

Good Morning!

Spent the night at DD's apartment. I gave them a melter and have going CFTKR Coconut Cream Pie. It smells good here. DH will be here later.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Sweet and Maggie, you're sure welcome re the Harmonese! :)

Mexican Ice Cream?????? What does that smell like? For some reason I'm trying to envisage the smell of taco's combined with vanilla and just can't imagine it!

Oh that's funny! [smilie=th_giggle] Here's the description from Front Porch: "Deep aroma of vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, and vanilla bean with undertones of light cinnamon and nuts." I lovvve it! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Funny story last night i put a cherry pie in and my hubby walked in and said ewwwww it smells like a mens restroom in here. Not a stinky smell just the chemical smell. Before he came in i keep sniffing it saying where have i smelt this before. He was right as soon as he said that it hit me walmarts bathroom lol.

[smilie=th_laughing] and [smilie=th_puke]

Michele, I hope you're enjoying the time with your DD. Mine is coming home this weekend. [smilie=yes]

I'm remelting FP Mexican Fried Ice Cream. It's heaven in wax but mixed with the smell of deviled eggs makes the house smell a little more like um, purgatory maybe. [smilie=th_lol22]

Happy Monday to all!

Gail

Ah..poor little critter babies that are scared of storms and noise. Our Shags still hasn't turned up. My son rode his bike up the road a ways and found a black cat and called me telling me it was her, but it wasn't. So, I guess there is still hope she may be alive out there some where. Thanks to all for your kindness words and thoughts. This morning I am melting LSC-Cedarwood Mint. This is a wonderful, clean scent and very uplifting. I hope everyone has a great week with some wonderful smells..

Good Afternoon...

Today it's something wonderful from my recent winnings...

Lemon Berry Twist from Olde Primitive Treasures... [smilie=th_00000020] and [smilie=th_teks0311] !!!

Katz~ I'm so sorry to hear your little Shagster hasn't shown up yet...I hope she does soon!!! [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Michele~ Glad your enjoying your time with your DD!

Gail...hope you enjoy yours too!!!

Have a good one! :)

Thanks, Maggie. I'm looking forward to seeing my girlie. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Oh Katz, I'm sorry Miss Shags hasn't made it back home. :unsure: I sure hope she arrives safe, sound, and soon.

I'm melting LSC Blackberry Plum. It's a nice scent with a good throw. It's just not a big fave for me. [smilie=th_pardon]

Gail

I just got home from work. I am trying to decide what I am in the mood for melting today...Very tough decision..I think I am going with Shayz's Pink Sugar in 2 of my melters..

This afternoon, I'm melting CFTKR Bear Claw. It's very yummy and quite similar to the scent by the same name from TCC. I think the CFTKR one is a bit more smooth or mellow or something, but both are excellent throwers and strong. I wonder if it's the same FO in slightly different wax or maybe a different ratio of FO to wax.... Yes, I ponder on these kinds of things....

Funny story last night i put a cherry pie in and my hubby walked in and said ewwwww it smells like a mens restroom in here.

I know exactly what U mean...that's a smell that U don't forget. There's one that's very popular among many on here (FP Prairie Kitchen...sssh [smilie=th_thsecret] ) that I just can't melt cuz it reminds me of a restroom cleaner. [smilie=th_pardon]

Spent the night at DD's apartment. I gave them a melter and have going CFTKR Coconut Cream Pie. It smells good here. DH will be here later.

Yay Michele! Glad to hear you're passing your luv of smellies on to your DD. Gotta start em young! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Katz - don't give up hope for Shagster. [smilie=th_friends] My sister's kitty had been hiding under their neighbor's deck the whole time they were looking for her.

I wonder if it's the same FO in slightly different wax or maybe a different ratio of FO to wax.... Yes, I ponder on these kinds of things....

I do, too. [smilie=th_slider_hi5] I think it's amazing that the same FO, made by various vendors can smell different because of their unique 'recipes' they use.

I'm melting Can-Do's Pumpkin Bread Pudding. [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] Yep....it's droolworthy!

I do, too. [smilie=th_slider_hi5] I think it's amazing that the same FO, made by various vendors can smell different because of their unique 'recipes' they use.

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks of these things. Sometimes I can get a little too nerdy for my own good. :tongue: