The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

August's Heat Wave of Wax

Happy Friday!!!

I've got on Cookie Bites from Tara's CC and bunches from LOL (Holly's Iced Snow Cookies, Sugar Cookie Dough, Cinnamon Apple Delight and Banana Pudding Wafers). Smells really good in here.

Hope everyone starts off a fabulous weekend!

Tonight's melt is Pink Creme Brulee Cookies from Tara's. It already has me drooling and it isn't even fully melted.

[smilie=th_hello] I am finally back from the beach... [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

It was relaxing...I needed that.

I took my bag of waxies along and melted all week...I am proud! ;)

Started with SH's Toes in the Water, &*$ in the Sand, WAHM Orange Danish & Coffee, Backroad Hobbies Sun Your Buns and Coconut Cabana, Dream Tarts Carribean Dreams and Best Friends, CFTKR's Lemon Summer Cake, Pink Frosted Layer Cake, Cotton Candy Party Cake, Pomegrante Lemonade, Soy Breeze's Rainbow and Hot Pink Bikini.

Today @ home I put on:

Shady Mountain's Lemon Zucchini Pie

Nene's Lemon Squares...all wonderful!

Bliss Candles Wicked Thoughts, upstairs.

Jedda...hope you are feeling better.

Cmarie~ CONGRATS on the future newest edition in your family!!! Any news yet????

Hi everyone! I am pleased to report that despite our cold summer out here, I have zucchini coming out my ears! The neighbors go inside when they see me heading their way. LOL - they have a few more weeks to hide from me!

Tonight is another one I don't melt too often, but usually like when I do: Smokey Mountain Illuminations - Lemongrass Sage. I have had a Blackberry Sage from them in the past that was very good.

And Scentsy Pineapple Paradise in the master!

Evening, everyone! Sunny and cool here the last few days - perfection! We have a 9am staff meeting tomorrow, so I gotta go to bed early. These stupid meetings really cramp my night owl style :lol:

Tonite's melts:

AMS Peppermint Patty in the living room.

Pink Flower Scents Shampure in the bathroom

Crosscreek Herbal in the bedroom

Have a great night, all! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Good morning yesterday i got in one of my orders from sarah's they smell so good. today i am melting pink sand and pink cream.

have a great day all

Good Morning!

Finally changing my scents even though the lemons were still going strong all night...

OMG Vanilla Mint Latte

LOL Holly's Iced Snow Cookies...YUM! :)

Remelting TCC Bear Claws this morning. It's already giving a good throw, though it hasn't been on too long. :)

Debra - lol at your neighbors avoiding your zucchini deliveries! :ssshopping:

She - geez louise...ya'll work such late hours....why a 9 AM meeting instead of the afternoon? [smilie=th_anyminute]

MaggieMae - welcome back from the beach! [smilie=th_WE1summer013] You sure didn't miss any melting time. I think you're officially addicted to smellies. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

I'm burning McCalls's Country Store candle. Luv'n their new 2-wicked candle - good throw! [smilie=th_aa17]

For the rest of the day will be melting CFTKR Apple Dumpling. This one's new from my package that arrived yesterday. :)

Hi Sweet! [smilie=The_Hi] Thanks for the welcome back! I must agree...I am definitely addicted to smellies...BIG TIME~! [smilie=yes]

Tonight it's...

Melting:

Wildberry Zucchini Bread...yum

Burning:

Raspberry Zinger from K's Kreation

Jelly Donut from YC

Blue Hawaiian from K's Kreation

Have a good one!

From my spring swap box I'm melting Chestnuts and Brown Sugar. Not sure of the vendor. From the way it's packaged and labeled I'd guess CFTKR. It smells incredible. Also, in the master bedroom and bath I'm melting Soft Cashmere and Amber from BH&G. Hope everyone's enjoying their week-end!

I'm melting Nene's Fall Festival I found in my stash from last fall. It's as good as it was then - luv this scent! [smilie=th_smilies-2] My bag of crumbles is almost gone [smilie=th_sad2hz1] , so I'm hoping she brings it back this year.

Hi there everyone! Busy day today...I never stopped once.

Enjoying a YC Gingersnaps candle, a SC Spiced Orange & Cinnamon votive and a tart from Can-Do in Vanilla Woods. They all smell great.

sweet, Country Store is one of my favorite scents from McCall's...haven't had a jar of it in awhile...think I'm overdue. Love that they now come in a 2 wick. I recall Nene's Fall Festival being a wonderful fall scent.

mpfand, love that Soft Cashmere & Amber too!!!

Maggie, welcome back....wavehi.gif

Have a great night everyone 1sm360sweetdreams.gif

Hi everyone tonite i am melting marshmellow madness from haley's and i guess my melter's are not hot enough because i cant get them to melt all the way. They still smell great.

Country Store is one of my favorite scents from McCall's...haven't had a jar of it in awhile...think I'm overdue. Love that they now come in a 2 wick.

Maggie, welcome back...

Thanks Aria! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] I also must admit that Country Store is probably my most favorite candle...ever! Just love it...and I am overdue as well...but I am beginning my lockdown... [smilie=th_sign0164] Gotta start whittling the stash down...a lot!

Melting: Nene's Apple Fritter...heaven.

Hi Sweet! Those meeting totally suck w/our hours :lol: but we only have 3 or 4 a year as per corporate. I work in a restaurant, so we have to do them before we open. As long as I slather on some lavender oil and choke down a cup of Lavender Tulsi tea the night before, I'm good. That tea is pretty rough tasting, but it's like I got shot in the head with a tranquilizer gun when I'm done :lol:

Tonite's melts:

Shayz Pink Lavender Supreme in the living room

Cheryl's Autumn Lodge in the bathroom

Ecco Lights Hydrangea Heaven in the bedroom

Have a great Sunday, everyone! :D

Oh, the countdown to school has begun - today officially starts the last week of freedom.

It's been a frenzy here - I wish I could say a wax-melting frenzy, but alas, not the case.

I can't get caught up on anything, this is tax-free shopping weekend here so I gotta get out and get some school clothes for DS (he doesn't shop for himself online like the other kids do). lol

[smilie=th_roll]

Recent melts have been:

Bamboo & White Grapefruit from Sugar & Spice - I melted this in my room, and whenever I did catch a whiff it was beautiful, but it just didn't scent my room - boo

:(

Hydrangea from Can-Do - this also didn't throw well - it was in my living room, and with this horrible heat and humitidy, the a/c is constantly on, and I think the scent is getting sucked on a direct path to the intake vent which totally bypasses my side of the living room where I hang out. Therefore, I smell things when I walk thru the scent trail, but not when I'm on my computer. I hate hate hate this heat - enuff already!

:angry:

Put on Fruit Salad from YC which I got from the Palooza some time back - I had been looking forward to that one, the cold sniff (I seem to remember) was nice, but ACK - it was HORRIBLE and I threw it away tout de suite!

[smilie=th_puke]

I replaced it with YC Fluffy Towels - much better! I am finishing up my YC tarts and then I'm finished with them as a vendor.

My living room is finishing up My Retreat from CFTKR - it's a "minty" type spa scent, one of my kids said it smells like Christmas trees - um - no. Not to me, anyway! lol It was okay, but not a reorder for me.

[smilie=th_sign0164]

Melonade from Sugar N Spice is now in my room, and it's throwing well, just doesn't smell like what I expected but it's not bad. I only have a few more from this vendor - I would have to report them as "hit and miss" and call this a deep sale only reorder source.

Now off to get Sunday papers (coupons) and get organized and get going . . .

[smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_fluc

Enjoy your Sunday, everyone!

[smilie=yes]

It is a rainy day here. I think later I might melt some fall scents. Right now melting from LOL- Vanilla Crunch (yum) and Lacy Vanilla & Pearls. This is a beautiful scent. It is not on the website anymore.

Have a great Sunday everyone!!

Good morning today i am melting Jamaican Me Crazy from Kim's

I agree about the fruit salad from yc i thought it was horrible too.

have a great day.