The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

August's Heat Wave of Wax

My first candle! Found 3 at Marshalls for $4.99 apiece and smelled so good on cold sniff that I had to get them. So, the first one I'm trying is Our Own Candle Company Banana Nut Bread. I like the scent, but don't know if it's throwing farther than my desk area. It's going to stay here under my supervision because the cat is fascinated by the new "toy"....

Michele, I'm melting LSC Bedazzled too. Do you love it? It does this to me: :cupid-arrow:

Gail

I do love it Gail. Ths is a remelt from last week. I want to change it out soon but it is the scent that won't die. LOL

I'm melting CFTKR's Sour Cream Spice Cake. This is SO good! I only got a small bag to try it, but this one is big bag worthy! [smilie=th_cha40]

Just ordered that one too! Glad you like it. We have a lot of the same taste in scents.

Burning YC Kitchen Spice. Nice strong throw. With all this talk of Fall I couldn't wait to try one of my new Fall scents tonight.

Boy- that Pig Poop tart really went on and on... [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Now, it's time for a change,

Cottage Sangria from Cozy Cottage

and the ever popular Be Dazzled from LSC!!! What an interesting scent...gotta go look up what's in it!

Have a great evening... :)

Thanks for the good computer wishes Gail - it has helped this evening!

Christy - my kitties are doing parallel play - they rarely interact, but they are usually in the same room unless they are asleep somewhere.

Tonight is Cheryl's Sage Verbena

Hi all! Cold rainy day - think we got about 2.5 inches total since last night. The grass is greengreengreen :lol:

candlelove - Good luck with your tea - sweet dreams!!

Tonite's smellies:

Crosscreek Pink Sugared Spruce in the living room. I'd marry this scent if I could :lol:

Crosscreek A Northwoods Christmas in the bathroom

Angel Made Scents Clary Sage in the bedroom

Sleep well, everyone :D

Last night I burned my second OOCC candle in Caramel Pecan - another winner. :)

Right now, melting CFTKR Coffee Beans (my husband thought it was real coffee again!) and soon I will be lighting my third OOCC candle in Lemon Pound Cake. I think those two will be good together. :)

Other than that, I'm trying to figure out why my SH package got delivered to a city 300 miles away from me. Thank goodness for tracking or I would just be sitting here wondering what happened. Instead I got to inform Tarrah right away.... Ugh.

Good Morning All! :)

I am leaving LSC's BeDazzled going in the FR since it still has lots of life yet.

Blackberry Cookies [smilie=th_00000020] from Haleys in the K and LR

And upstairs it's Girly Linens from Bliss

SO funny...after talking about teas here...I made myself a cuppa Sleepytime last night, I couldn't continue to play Monopoly with the kids cause I was falling asleep [smilie=th_smiley-yawn] .... Going to make some homemade Chowder today...Have a good one!

Good Afternoon candle friends!

Earlier I melted Carol's Gingerbread & Pralines...super strong! Wow! It was heavy on the pralines...lots of caramel. I turned off the melter after awhile and can still smell the scent hours later.

Maggie, that is funny about the sleepytime tea. My MIL has lots of trouble sleeping, I will have to ask her if she has ever tried some herbal tea. Maybe I will get some for her and see if she likes it. She has sleep apnea also and has a machine, but still sleeps very poorly. It's worth a try.

We are off to the library book.gif...have a great afternoon everyone.

This afternoon I'm melting TCC Pink Sugar Cookies. Smells good cold, will see how it goes hot. :)

I don't feel comfortable putting her name here,I would rather when I have time to put a review of a first time vendor board. You would'nt normally walk on to her site to go for tarts unless you were looking at bath and body types of items. I was just simply floored that a vendor would say that.

Got it... I'll look for your review. I don't think I'll accidentally order since I tend to stick to wax vendors for my wax. It really is a [smilie=th_thWTF] moment to hear a vendor say that.

melting today

haleys mrs claus' cookies. Does anyone know if its the same as spotted hogs?

I don't think it is, based on the description on the SH site. She says hers in a SH exclusive blend, so chances are they're a bit different from each other.

Hi everyone tonite i am melting marshmellow madness from haley's and i guess my melter's are not hot enough because i cant get them to melt all the way. They still smell great.

If you're using a Scentsy melter, it may not work with her tarts. I think she uses mostly paraffin and those take more heat than the soy ones do.

Scary stage collapse in Indiana! Did anyone see that on the news?? It was at the State Fair there...oh my.

It's the big news here - it happened where I live. I heard it via the weather report. That was a really weird storm that came through. It was super windy before the black clouds or thunder / lightning were here. At one point our house creaked with a big groan and I thought a tree in the front yard would snap (it bent *way* over). I commented at the time that "wow.. I didn't know that tree could bend that far and not break". The video I've seen of it happening are terrifying. It looks like the wind lifted that canopy and then made it topple - and you can see the dust from the fairgrounds looking like a dust storm.

It seems the same thing happened in Canada about 3 weeks ago, only it tipped away from the crowd. Still.... scary!! :(

Melting! Lots today: CBV Calypso Island in the living room, day 3 for Haley's Hot Fudge Brownie in the dogs' room (lucky dogs!), LSC Cinnamon Lust in the kitchen, CCCC Sun and Sand in here and LOL's Lemon Ginger in the hallway.

Today I have Twigs and Berries from Perfect Scents in my bathroom (it was one of the few that survived the tart cup waxtastrophy)

Vanilla is in the family room

Bahama Breeze from CBV in in my living room

and

Tangerine Lavender from Nene's is in my rooml

it smells quite nice in here, if I do say so myself!

[smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Enjoy your afternoon CandleFriends

It's the big news here - it happened where I live. I heard it via the weather report. That was a really weird storm that came through. It was super windy before the black clouds or thunder / lightning were here. At one point our house creaked with a big groan and I thought a tree in the front yard would snap (it bent *way* over). I commented at the time that "wow.. I didn't know that tree could bend that far and not break". The video I've seen of it happening are terrifying. It looks like the wind lifted that canopy and then made it topple - and you can see the dust from the fairgrounds looking like a dust storm.

It seems the same thing happened in Canada about 3 weeks ago, only it tipped away from the crowd. Still.... scary!! :(

Melting! Lots today: CBV Calypso Island in the living room, day 3 for Haley's Hot Fudge Brownie in the dogs' room (lucky dogs!), LSC Cinnamon Lust in the kitchen, CCCC Sun and Sand in here and LOL's Lemon Ginger in the hallway.

[smilie=th_thConfus_55] I knew one of our CF members lived near there! It's so sad that there was a loss of lives...a tragedy. I am wondering if they should've cancelled that concert before people started gathering. I saw the video of it as well and it happened so quickly! Gotta go check out Cinnamon Lust...what a name!!!

Put a melt on for the afternoon....Swan Creek Snickerdoodle....yum.

Just ordered that one too! Glad you like it. We have a lot of the same taste in scents.

Burning YC Kitchen Spice. Nice strong throw. With all this talk of Fall I couldn't wait to try one of my new Fall scents tonight.

Michele - yep, [smilie=yes] I think we like a lot of the same scents, too. I'm pretty sure you'll like Carol's Sour Cream Spice Cake. [smilie=th_aa17] I really liked the cold sniff on YC's new Kitchen Spice scent! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] Gonna try a candle in that one.

And upstairs it's Girly Linens from Bliss

MaggieMae - have U melted enuf of the Bliss scents to have an opinion on them yet? [smilie=th_235F35F32]

I'm melting LSC Vanilla Voodoo. It's a silly name, but smells SO good![smilie=th_slider_flirt]

MaggieMae - have U melted enuf of the Bliss scents to have an opinion on them yet? [smilie=th_235F35F32]

Sweet, So far I have melted 2 of them and I am VERY impressed. They don't have a strong cold sniff...maybe cause they are soy [smilie=th_idontknow] ...but when melted they are moderate/strong in strength but last a very long time. The Girly Linens is wonderful and even stronger than the Wicked Thoughts. So far I have only melted them in my BR so I'm gonna try downstairs tomorrow and really get a better idea of throw! :)

Tonight, it's Country Breeze from Dream Tarts (A Clean Scent With A Touch Of Fruit, Lots Of Melons And A Touch Of Floral)...very beautiful!