The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

April Fools for Fragrance

The sun woke me up in time for the wedding! My eyes opened at 5:50 when she was on her way to the church. DD woke up at 6:20 and we watched it together. She was very excited and started planning her wedding...LOL. She said she is planning a 5 minute kiss...LOL. I think the teen years will be rough on me. I absolutely loved her wedding dress. She looked just like a princess.

CFTKR Tarts:

Butterscotch Oatmeal Thumbprints

YC Candles:

Banana Cream Pie jar

Hi all,

I didn't watch the royal wedding. I did see Queen Elizabeth once though. She came to my work place (cancer hospital) for a tour. I only got a brief look from far away. What struck me the most was that later she apparently said something like, "The facilities are impressive, the grounds are quite beautiful, but the day was oppressively hot." It was mid February and the high was around 71. [smilie=th_giggle]

I'm melting CCCC Sweet Tarts. I expected to love this one but it's just okay to me. [smilie=th_fear8]

[smilie=th_bb20]

Gail

I just put on Yankee's 'Autumn Leaves' in my bedroom - this is one of my favorite scents. Totally out of season, but so good.

This evening i'm melting BH&G Baked Apple Strudel, and this must be the BEST apple scent i've smelled...smells like a fresh green apple, with a hint of cinnamon... oh, my goodness [smilie=th_fabulous1] one cube lasts a loooong time, and the scent just lingers..i'm really liking these, for the price [smilie=th_cc15]

Also, last night melted the pineapple from BH&G and what a strong scent

have a great night

I love the BH&G Baked Apple Strudel too....melted a few days ago...LOVE IT :)

[smilie=th_bb20]

I'm melting SH's Pumpkin Donuts. I think my nose is going wonky, cuz I swear I smell zucchini bread. I got a waxie order today and was having a sniff fest. Have to wonder if I got too enthusiastic sniffing and inhaled too hard. [smilie=th_pardon] I SO hope I don't have a tart chip up my nose. :blink: [smilie=th_laughing]

[smilie=th_bb20]

I'm melting SH's Pumpkin Donuts. I think my nose is going wonky, cuz I swear I smell zucchini bread. I got a waxie order today and was having a sniff fest. Have to wonder if I got too enthusiastic sniffing and inhaled too hard. [smilie=th_pardon] I SO hope I don't have a tart chip up my nose. :blink: [smilie=th_laughing]

[smilie=th_f5a39fcb] Oh Nooooo Sweet! A tart chip up your nose?!?! [smilie=th_lmao-1] Oh dear...what a place to store your tarts! LOL That enthusiastic sniffing is a dangerous thing!

Sweet, you are TOO FUNNY!! [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] Who knew sniffing wax could be hazardous to your health. [smilie=th_jaja]

L'il update. I think I discovered why my Sweet Tarts from CCCC smelled off. A bit of wax from the previous tart had melted down the outside of the melter and was giving off a burnt smell on the hot plate. [smilie=th_puke] I cleaned everything up and am going with PI's Orange Vanilla this evening.

Gail

Gail~ That's pretty funny about the Queen...too hot at 71? LOL

Aria~ I suppose your DS is home now? Good news...I know how you feel...we miss them terribly when they're gone!

Tonight it's the last of my mega brick of Cinnamon Glazed Fritters from Nene since I just bought a pounder of krumbles. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Does anybody else notice that they melt more sparingly when they have so much inventory that they should be melting quicker? I must be loony...[smilie=th_smilies-1]

Sounds normal to me, Maggie - the more I have, the more I hoard, LOL! [smilie=th_pardon]

Jedda - Autumn Leaves is the best! It is at the top of my favorite list.

Sweet - how ya going to explain that "foreign body" to your doctor if you have to go in for removal? [smilie=th_ahaaha]

Gail - I bet that tiny Queen is bigger than life - so much history behind who she is. That would have been an intriguing visit.

Tonight I have Cottage Hill Lemon Verbena melting.

Good morning!

Yesterday:

Dream Soy - Fresh Baked Bread, Almond Pastries, Maple & Brown Sugar, Orange Chiffon Cake, Botanical Orchard & Nectar (This smelled nice, relaxing. Light throw).

Cuyahoga - Banana Nut Bread (delicious), Cafe Mocha (good), Cucumber & Cantaloupe (Wonderful! Nice and fresh, great summer scent, moderate throw)

Buggy Town Candles - Gram's Banana Bread (good throw on this one, sweeter BNB than Cuyahoga's, would reorder), Frosted Orange (Another reorder, throw was better on this one. Smelled more like Orange Chiffon Cake-ish to me than Creamsicle but still very good. I left this on overnight but didn't smell it the next morning.)

Spotted Hog - Honeydew & Summer Berries (Loved this one! A small daisy but put out a great throw, fruity sweetness)

Have a good Saturday!

Sweet - how ya going to explain that "foreign body" to your doctor if you have to go in for removal? [smilie=th_ahaaha]

That's easy. I'd just take in a variety of tarts for their own sniff fest. No 'splainin needed. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

I'm melting a freebie from LS - Caramel Cinnamon Latte (yummm!) and burning SH's Vanilla Pound Cake (double yummm!). Coffee & cake....a perfect breakfast. [smilie=yes]

Oooooo.....there's an idea! Yooohoooo......Candlefind reviewers....how about a big review on 'breakfast treats'? [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Happy Saturday!!! I am still melting Luna Bleu = Chergui Sugar from yesterday morning and it's still going strong. I think I have went through at least 6 tea lights, so far.

Debra~ Thanks for agreeing with my insanity...LOL [smilie=th_clap1]

Oooooo.....there's an idea! Yooohoooo......Candlefind reviewers....how about a big review on 'breakfast treats'? [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

I second that!

This morning it's still Cinnamon Glzed Fritters (Nene)in the LR

and everywhere else downstairs it's Luna Bleu's Blood Orange Cupcake... [smilie=cloud_9]

Upstairs it's been Midnight Romance from Almost Country...that's been going for almost 3 days.

Have a great Saturday...heading to the park soon.

[smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr Popped in long enough to say that Front Porch Black Cherry Bomb is THE BOMB!!!!

Lynn