The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Melts go Marching One by One - Hurrah, Hurrah!

Thank YOU, Lynn!

Is your Fresh Outdoors a cute glittery snowflake? I ordered a big one with one order and I think I got a smaller one as a bonus with another order.

Love Carol's tarts, don't you?

Yes, mine is a glittery snowflake, too! So cute! I love Carol's tarts and think they rate up there with Can-Do and LSC as my top 3.

Lynn

This morning I'm melting a Frankenstein's monster mix of half-used-up tarts. I've got the big burner filled with yummies including: BHG Tahitian Coconut, BRH Vanilla Bliss, and from a mystery company- Sandalwood.

Planning to hit up the YC $1 tart sale later, so I'll swap it out later.

This morning I'm melting a Frankenstein's monster mix of half-used-up tarts. I've got the big burner filled with yummies including: BHG Tahitian Coconut, BRH Vanilla Bliss, and from a mystery company- Sandalwood.

Planning to hit up the YC $1 tart sale later, so I'll swap it out later.

[smilie=th_slider_brent]

LOL Jedda on the Frankenstein mix!

When you hit up the sale (if you're going in the store) be sure and grab some of the Mixology Recipe cards, they look pretty interesting!

[smilie=yes]

[smilie=th_slider_brent]

LOL Jedda on the Frankenstein mix!

When you hit up the sale (if you're going in the store) be sure and grab some of the Mixology Recipe cards, they look pretty interesting!

[smilie=yes]

I'm absolutely going to the store (need to exchange some stuff at BBW, so I'll be at the mall anyway.) I need to sniff before buying.

Thanks for the tip, I'll look for the cards. I'm always mixing up my tarts - I'd love some new ideas. [smilie=th_E_JUMP16667]

Happy St. Patrick's Day! [smilie=Pattys_day]

Melting:

Black Cherry Noel from Haley's..delicious!

Probably switch over to something green in a while...

Have a great day! Starting my Corned Beef and Cabbage soon!

Good Morning!!

Happy St Patricks Day everyone [smilie=th_balloons]

Been a bit since I have posted, been kinda covered up but I wanted to say HI and report in, that I too love YC Pink Sands, discoved it about a month ago and its awesome!! Just like Laurie said, its a thrower too!

Today I have Crosscreeks Green Irish Tweed ( in shamrock shape) going strong for the day!! Off to put on my green so the kids wont pinch me!!

Have a good day everyone [smilie=th_dd5]

Good morning! Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Thanks Mimilu! Sounds like a great scent for me.

Aria - I love that one too!

Tarts:

Fruit Cocktail - CFTKR

Candles:

Blueberry - YC

Happy St. Paddy's Day! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr I'm betting my DGD's wake up to green milk this morning. Courtesy of the trickster leprechauns. [smilie=th_5337c1ad]

I'm melting Haley's Vanilla Bomb, a good 'un!

Gail

[smilie=th_wave] Hi friends! Just threw in a CFTKR Caramel Swirl in with her Coconut Marshmallow Whip! Great combo!

Lynn

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!

This morning I was really in a pink mood, so I put on LSC Pink Marshmallow Shortbread and a CBV custom candle with pink sugar in it. It's smelling really good in here, although I really should have picked green scents for today. Oh well!

:confettistars:

[smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr Loving this spring weather here in N. Texas! I had a gift certificate for a local gift shop so picked up a new candle today! It is Swan Creek Soy Candles Eucalyptus Spearmint 3 wick. Smells SO fresh and clean! Maybe it will inspire me to get busy around here!

Lynn

Lynn - go check out the 'daily pkg report' threads. I think Puppy has solved your non-smelling tart order mystery.

I'm melting CrossCreek's Jenny's Song. I looked for one that sounded Irish, and that's as close as I got. [smilie=th_pardon] I'm making a quickie version of corned beef and cabbage for dinner, so at least that smells Irish. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Lynn - go check out the 'daily pkg report' threads. I think Puppy has solved your non-smelling tart order mystery.

I'm melting CrossCreek's Jenny's Song. I looked for one that sounded Irish, and that's as close as I got. [smilie=th_pardon] I'm making a quickie version of corned beef and cabbage for dinner, so at least that smells Irish. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Thanks, Sweet&spiceygrl!!! [smilie=th_teks0311]

Going to look!

Lynn

Tonight's scents are:

Tarts:

Perfect Peach - CFTKR

Caramelized Apple Praline Flapjacks - CFTKR

Candles:

Farmer's Market votive - YC

Blueberry - YC

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

Crosscreek- funnel cake- in kitchen