The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Melts go Marching One by One - Hurrah, Hurrah!

I am glad your son had a better experience, Laurie.

Maggie - do you get both scents in the Orange Sandalwood? It sounds like something I would like.

I forgot about Idol, Jason, thanks! I usually remember just as someone is getting voted off for the week.

Tonight I am melting Red Currant from Candle Dippers. The graphics on their site are sooo cute right now.

Starting this morning out with Yankee Star Fruit and Orange and BBW Frosted Cupcake.

Cat--hope your house is soon all well.

Laurie--glad you found better care for your son and good for your DH for making his displeasure known. Kids are scared enough in an ER without someone treating them like that. I wonder sometimes what in the world is wrong with people these days.

91.gif Hi there!

This morning it's Grandma Thompson's Secret Recipe from Can-Do...a favorite.

Laurie, hope DS's arm heals quickly!

Cat, hate having sick kiddos...that fever is the worst. Hope they're well soon! Hope you don't get it either!

Laurie, I'm sad to read about how your son was treated. It's hard enough to be in physical pain without some nincompoop in the ER making it worse. That nurse must have slept through the compassion course in med school.

Cat, how long has your family been battling that sick-bug? You deserve some sort of award for care giving. Bless your rubber glove wearing heart.

This morning I'm melting an old Yankee - Water Garden and also Lasting Scents Blackberry Plum. The Lasting Scents melts have been remarkably good.

OT: Our cat, Penny, had five kittens this week. Cigars all around.

Cat~ Hope everyone starts feeling better at your house...and pretty pic!!

Debra~ I do smell the orange and the sandalwood equally...it really is lovely...I can imagine if it sits for a week or two it would be even stronger!

Jules~ Congrats on the new kittens!!!! [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack

Melting:

Insane Zucchini Bread from Haleys... [smilie=th_00000020]

Good Morning!

Cat-Hope your DD feels better soon.

Jules-Congrats on the new kittens!

Melting FM Strawberry Buttercream and EW Coffee With Santa.

I have been going through some old stash this week and found these treasures. So good!!

Stardust-I just ordered some LSC Chocolate Mint Latte on your recommendation. Can't wait for them to get here.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Good morning!

Tarts:

Vanilla Buttercream - CFKTR

Iced Oatmeal Raisin Cookie - CFTKR

Elderberries - CFTKR

Candles:

Blueberry - YC

Peppermint Cocoa - YC

oops, i posted in the what's melting thread (what's wrong with me?)

ok, so:

Melting Celtic Spice from Texas Scentsations...this particular tart is about three years old, and it's still strong as heck...love it, warm and cozy [smilie=cloud_9]

have a nice day, everyone!

Hey all:I hope the bug is out of your home soon Cat..Laurie, I'm glad your son is doing o.k. Hopefully he won't be traumatized by the nasty Nurse Ratchet experience. This morning I am melting LSC Chocolate Mint Latte. This is a wonderful scent and smells so good. I have been starting to pack up knick-knacks out of my small bathroom and kitchen..I have lots of stuff, so wrapping and boxing will be a slow progress. i want to have this done so DH can get started on out bathroom this weekend.

I don't know where this week has gone. My youngest DS turns 21 on Saturday.

Laurie, glad to hear things went great with the ortho place! My DGD just got her cast removed after shattering her elbow several weeks ago. They had to put three huge pins in to keep the joint in place but she's doing great now. Did your DS need any pins? Their removal wasn't too traumatic for our 5 y.o., just so's you know. [smilie=th_empathy]

Debra, I was thinking the same thing about Candle Dippers' website. Love it and them! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Katz, sounds like you got some projects in the works! Congrats to your DS on his upcoming milestone of a birthday! [smilie=th_1819]

I'm melting FM's Jack Frost. So excellently refreshing! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Gail

Laurie, glad to hear things went great with the ortho place! My DGD just got her cast removed after shattering her elbow several weeks ago. They had to put three huge pins in to keep the joint in place but she's doing great now. Did your DS need any pins? Their removal wasn't too traumatic for our 5 y.o., just so's you know.

Gail

Hi Gail! No, no pins this time. They re-x-ray'd it at the ortho just to make sure. My DD#2 (who is now 18) broke her arm (pogo stick) and she had to have the pins. I remember being shocked how they just kinda pulled them out! She was the kinda kid who said "wow, cool" and took them to school. LOL Bad thing was, almost a year to the day, she ended up rebreaking the arm (playing kickball with PLATFORM FLIPFLOPS if you can imagine) Geesh!

Anyway, Zack is doing way better now, and thanks again for everyone's kindness!

[smilie=th_huganimal]

Since I'm posting, I'll throw in what I'm melting -

Mandarin Mimosa from Brown Bag (and you were right , Gail, no more eating out since I'm BrownBaggin' it! lol)

Yesterdays' tart from them still smelled when I fired it up this morning with intentions of changing it out, so I moved it on to the hallway to get the last of it.

[smilie=th_326db8b3] Have a great day!

I have CFTKR's Sugar Corn Pudding in one warmer, and Berry Scones in the other. THEY SMELL SOOO GOOD TOGETHER!! And a Key Lime Pie tart of Kim's in the dining room :)

Haven't been melting much lately because my sniffer has been out of commission. I still have a pretty terrible sense of smell, so I am going to melt AMS Sage & Citrus next. From last time, I remember this scent being TOO strong, so with my stunted senses, it should be perfect.

P.S. Hey Jules, once they get older and open their eyes and stuff, maybe we could see some kitten p0rn? Just sayin'...

[smilie=th_catkiss]

Good Afternoon.

This is the 5th week that someone has been sick! And I have been ill too, but as you all know-there is no rest for mom! With 4 kids though-its inevitable, and we are on the last one now! No more sickness allowed!

Congrats again on the kittens, Jules-they are soooooo cute! I just want to squeeze them and snuggle them.

Christy I hope your nose gets better soon.

Happy birthday to your DS Katz!

Laurie I am glad your DS is doing better now, and will be up and at em in no time.

I am melting Smurfette's Love Shack-HoT

There's no place like home-Scentsationals

Have a great evening all, and allow me to tempt you with this-

Gigi's Cupcakes

The Scarlett Red Velvet is amazing!!

Hi!

Still melting the same tarts as before.

Emilie - You should tell this to Carol (re: sugar corn pudding and berry scones). She likes to mix scents together to create new scents. This one sounds wonderful!

It's 5:02 and I'm starving. DD has karate at 6:40 tonight so my delicious spaghetti and meatball dinner will have to wait until almost 8. She earned her brown belt last night and this is her first class with the new belt. She is very excited.

[smilie=th_hello]

I just got done running around for the day, so I refreshed the melters:

Jacuzzi by CFTKR in my bedroom

April Fresh by Brown Bag (recommended by Debra) in the liiving room

Sun Your Buns by Backroad Hobbies in the family room

Hope everyone is enjoying the day!

[smilie=th_biqazm1]

Only melting CFTKR's Enchanted Spice this evening and I am in heaven. Its the BEST vanilla in the entire world. If you are a fan of vanilla of any sorts please check this out from Carol. Its not a bakery vanilla at all, IMO. Just a classy,slight exotic spice scent.

Have a great night everyone. Hope some bad singers go home tonight on IDOL or is it just one now?

[smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr Finally home from work! Melting Can-Do Mimi's House in kitchen and AMS Granny's Pie Crust in LR. This z-pack is so strong it is making my tummy kind of upset so not melting too many tonight! Hope everyone else that is sick is much better soon! [smilie=th_bb41]

Lynn

Hope everyone had a good day.

Crosscreek- coco mango- master bedroom

Crosscreek- citrus linen h20- in family room

Busy bee - 7-up pd cake - in computer room

Jules - did you get to be the midwife and watch the kittens being born? Wait'll they're all scampering around - your family is gonna have SO much fun playing with them! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Cmarie - hope your sniffer clears up and you're feeling lots better soon! [smilie=th_empathy]

I'm melting Soy Breeze's Sugar Cookie Madness. Since they're soy, I was trying to wait, but MaggieMae pushed me over the edge having success already with hers. I'm glad to report it's certainly strong enuf and smells delish! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Switched Granny's Pie Crust to Can-Do Kettle Corn. Still have Mimi's House going, too. :tongue:

Is it a bad sign that I got a shipping notice today from Backroad's Candles and don't remember ordering at all?!!!! Guess it will be a nice surprise! Good thing I will be off work next week for spring break so I can intercept the mail! LOL! :upssmiley1:

Lynn

Only melting CFTKR's Enchanted Spice this evening and I am in heaven. Its the BEST vanilla in the entire world. If you are a fan of vanilla of any sorts please check this out from Carol. Its not a bakery vanilla at all, IMO. Just a classy,slight exotic spice scent.

Have a great night everyone. Hope some bad singers go home tonight on IDOL or is it just one now?

I just ordered a bag of this from Carol on your recommendation. It should be here tomorrow. LSC also had this scent in their discontinued scents and I am waiting for that to arrive also.

Lynn-Feel better!