The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Melts go Marching One by One - Hurrah, Hurrah!

Hi all, My nose is ALMOST back to normal, so I have rejoined the melting game with EW Frankincense & Myrrh. Here's hoping I can stay better! I am thrilled to be smelling things again!

[smilie=th_hema1]

Cmarie...so glad you are feeling better and you are able to smell again!! Boy, do I know that feeling! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Tonight I am burning Sugar and Spice Apple Crisp Ice Cream candle and melting Sugar and Spice Pumpkin Cream Pie tart.

Lynn

Hi friends... [smilie=th_offtobed]

Tonight I am enjoying Haleys Pink Angels...OMG this is a beautiful pink sugar mixture..I love it!!Its really strong and yummy good!!

Gail, I am dying to try FM soon, here lots of great things about this wonderful vendor!! Glad you are enjoying BF..that is a great scent!

Trep, I love YC Pink Sands too..its a very very good scent and a nice thrower too!! Glad you are enjoying yours!!

Mau, you know I am sending you lots of special prayers my dear BF, hope you feel them girl [smilie=th_cuddle-1]

Cmarie, glad you are feeling better!! Not being about to SMELL is a terrible thing!! Stay well..spring is around the corner!!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!! Don't forget to set your clocks back tonight!! Losing an hour isn't going to be fun, but having longer sunshine each night is FUN...woo hoo [smilie=th_e3301ae2]

Glad to hear the sniffers of those who have been ill are getting back to normal.

Hope everyone remembered to set their clocks ahead last night.

Starting the morning out with Yankee Shortbread Cookie and Sweet Strawberry. Have a great day everyone.

Happy birthday Michele and Stardust! (threads in Birthday Wishes) [smilie=th_8d1933ff]

I'm melting LS Vanilla Voodoo (silly name, but excellent!) and burning Cheryl's Vanilla Pods candle and Cake Candle Vanilla Custard votive. I'm pretty much in vanilla heaven right now! [smilie=cloud_9]

Hi friends,

I love the time change but it's making me want to head back to bed. [smilie=th_offtobed]

Sweet, can I come get a few sniffs at your vanilla house today? [smilie=snoopy]

I'm melting Haley's Hansel & Gretel's House, a big fave!

Gail

This morning I'm melting BHG Tahitian Coconut. I'm happy to say that just one cube is scenting my entire livingroom.

:) Smells nice and summery!

Good Morning!

Melting CFTKR Vanilla Shake ,BHG Vanilla Caramel Spice

Candles-GC Lemon Bar and Goose Creek in French Vanilla

Have a great smelly day everyone!

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d Happy Birthday Michele & Star!!!

Glad everybody's starting to get their beaks back!!! ;)

Melting Trisha's Sweet Cake Zucchini from Carol this morning...YUM!!!

[smilie=HBday] to Michelle and Star!

Burning Colonial Colonial at Home Lemon Parfait...YUM!!!

Lynn

Sweet, can I come get a few sniffs at your vanilla house today? [smilie=snoopy]

Puppy - [smilie=th_200912104451] C'mon over! And then maybe we can visit Busy Bee, Deana and Nene's. [smilie=th_31] Better hurry tho, cuz I'm gonna be changing scents soon. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Is your avatar a new pic of Hobbit with one ear up and one ear down? SO cute! [smilie=th_LOVE] I didn't know their ears would go down.

Sweet, waaaait! I'll be there in just a second or two! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_fluc Er... whatcha putting on next? Maybe I won't have to be in such a hurry. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] I'm really likin' your idea of going wax visiting!

Thank you, yes. That's my darlin' boy when he was a little guy of 10 weeks. :skywriter: Corgis (and all dogs, as far as I know) are born with their ears down and closed. Corgi ears go up when pups are roughly 7 to 12 weeks old. Sometimes they need a little help, but once they're up, they usually stay up.

Gotta run. I have a plane to catch headed to Sweet's neck of the woods!

Gail

Safe travels to you, Gail!

We would have missed church this morning if my 14 year-old hadn't gotten us up and reminded us it was an hour later than we thought. I don't really mind the daylight savings change in fall, but I wouldn't mind a bit if we got rid of the "spring forward" part! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Today, it is Can-Do's Dad's Cucumbers & Cream in my melter. And I think I just might fire up my CBV Breath of Ireland candle later this evening after the tart has faded. [smilie=Pattys_day]

This year I'm really getting into the spirit of St. Patrick's Day more than usual, since I found out something quite interesting. I'm not exactly sure how this mistake happened, but I grew up believing I was at least half German in heritage, with a blend of Irish and English thrown in on my mother's side. Somehow I missed that my father is actually 1/2 Irish (I thought he was 100% German.) So now that I am officially at least around half Irish, it sounds like I better put on the green and celebrate!

Hi Everyone!!

Thanks for all the birthday wishes. DH and I actually went to dinner and a movie last night to celebrate. I am just relaxing today. It is a nice day.

My allergies have really been acting up and I have a dry throat. I have been coughing a bit. I turned off the melters today because I sometimes feel they aggravate the situation. I have one candle going- YC Be Thankful.

YUM, Cookie - I love maple flavor - it is good those little maple sugar candies are spendy, because I would have a cart full!

Gail, I just want to rub that little guy's tummy. Aren't puppy tummies wonderful?

Candlefan - we just found out that our family tree actually headed a different way than we thought, too. It takes some adjusting to see yourself with a different heritage!

I am melting Ginger Peach from Arts and Hearts...wondering if they are OOB?

For this evening I'm melting BHG Baked Apple Strudel...it's really good and strong!

Some of my recent melts have been Lollipop Rollercoaster,Blueberry Lemon Verbena,and Sweet Snow all from LSC

Puppylove-your little guy is a cutie! What an adorable picture.

Burning Sugar and Spice Pink Sugar Strawberry Shortcake and brewing a pot of Dunkin' Donuts Strawberry Shortcake coffee! Yummy!!! [smilie=th_316785e4]

Lynn