The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Can't help lovin' those melts of mine

Gail, thanks for the info. I am loving Pam and her tarts but for some reason, I find it odd that she removes scents from her scent list just to keep it from being overwhelming. Maybe I'm confused.

[smilie=th_yeahthat]

Bring it on, I say! Overwhelm away!

lol

th_autumboy.gif

The de-icer froze? Oh no! That's cold.

Tonight I'm melting Nene's Zucchini Bread and I added one little Crosscreek Elf Treat candy shape into my SH Divinity Fudge. The DF was great so I'm trying to extend it even longer.

Candles burning are Country Light - Magi and CBV Sweet Milk

Ice Ice Ice................roads are sheets of ice. Its so sick and scary here. Please stay safe everyone. I need my boy to get home from his last dreadful day at the far away mall. I won't be sleeping tonight until he gets home. TV night I guess. Ugh...I'm so tired too. Maybe a late opening for school tomorrow.

Burning my Elvis candle from CBV. Yummy Peanut Butter/Banana/Bread scent. A keeper. Getting a bit heavy to my nose, but its good. I guess thats why smaller candles are best.

Have a wonderful night everyone. Keep snuggly and warm in your homes. Night night!

I think Pam took some of the scents off her list that didn't sell as well as others. I don't know, maybe she didn't actually use the word "overwhelm" but bottom line is it doesn't hurt to ask her if you're looking for a particular unlisted scent. HTH!

Still loving Front Porch Peppermints. It's so strong I thought DH would say the "A" word (Aggravating) but so far, not a peep. Sometimes silence really IS golden! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Everyone who's in the path of the storm, remember what our moms all taught us. Safety first! Be careful out there. [smilie=th_aa17]

Gail

Hi!

Maurie, Yes, very icy in deed. Stay safe!

My friend and I decided not to bring DD and her kids to karate too night. The roads are pretty bad...at least that's what I've been told. I just got the call that our school district is on a 2 hour start delay which means to kindergarden for DD. Oh my...I see DD crying tomorrow morning. Her attendance is really taking a hit. She missed a bunch of days in January due to a stomach virus and my dad. She's had at least 3 snow days and now a forth (or maybe more...I've lost track). Cabin fever is seriously setting in. I hope the roads will be ok tomorrow afternoon so I can take her to karate and then dinner at Wendy's with her karate friends. We were supposed to do this tonight and when we didn't I had to make a mock dinner last minute.

Tarts:

Brown Sugar Sunshine

Candles:

Same...Italian Christmas Biscotti. I'm starting to get tired of this candle. It's a delicious scent but I want to move on.

Not much melting going on here today but I did do:

Sugar Corn Pudding - Terri's Scentsations. Didn't smell much.

Banana Pudding - Cozy Cottage Scents. Good but light. This was a really old melt.

Great Blue Heron - Cuyahoga Valley Candles. Very nice.

Chubba Dubba - Tara's Candle Cottage. Eh.

Tomorrow will bring better things. Hope everyone has a good night.

Good Morning, all. Hope everyone in this storm is warm and safe. The snow has stopped here and at my house down south but the wind is howling and blowing and drifting it everywhere. It is so weird--my family is at my Dad's but my Dad is trapped 100 miles away at my sister's house. Very strange but at least we are all warm, fed and safe so it could be worse. Have a great day everyone and stay in if you can.

Moved Thai Lemongrass from Nene's into the hall

Just threw Blueberry Lemon Verbena from LSC into my living room melter.

Mountain Lake Musk from Delightful Scents is the tart that won't die! (it's going on like the 5th day - every morning I fire it up to melt it down to pour out, and I still smell it, so I let it go another day! lol)

Hope everyone has a good day, and the weather is not too severe wherever you are!

We had a thunderstorm here last night that sounded like a hurricaine (no snow of course!)

snow.gif

No snow out here...it is just really cold out!

I have LOL's Creme Brulee Milk Shake melting right now.

How is that Creme Brulee Milk Shake? The name is familiar. I wonder if I got that one in my last order. They all run together in my mind sometimes. th_biggestgrin.gif Anyway, it sounds really good.

Good Morning, all. Hope everyone in this storm is warm and safe. The snow has stopped here and at my house down south but the wind is howling and blowing and drifting it everywhere. It is so weird--my family is at my Dad's but my Dad is trapped 100 miles away at my sister's house. Very strange but at least we are all warm, fed and safe so it could be worse. Have a great day everyone and stay in if you can.

Oh, Trep, that's like Murphy's law. I like your attitude about it. Everyone is safe and warm.

Happy Groundhod Day!

Will he or won't he see his shadow? Oooh. They just announced that he did not see his shadow. An early spring is coming. Yeah, right.

This morning I'm melting Honeybun Cake from Lathers & Lights. That's it so far.

Another delayed opening for the schools today...this is becoming a regular thing. <_<

Well, I've got Lemon Buttercream from Carol going all over the house...yum.

Everyone stay safe.

SnowDayCatJumping.gif

snowingsmile-1.gif Yay! We got lots of snow overnight and it's still snowing heavily! It's a beautiful sight....love living in the country! I'd say we've got 6-8 inches and a couple more to come. thwhee.gif I am a true snowbunny and adore the white stuff!!! Don't think I could ever live somewhere where there is no snow!!!

Gonna fire up the snowblower later on....we're not going anywhere today, so no rush to clear the driveway. DS#2 is already out playing in the snow...some of the drifts are up to his waist - 2 feet at least! I am thinking we'll go sledding today! snvr17.gif Temps are going to drop as the day goes on, so hopefully we'll stay warm!

Melting a nice scent from Carol...Winter Cabin...love it.

56600.gif Have a great day!

Good morning-

popping in for a bit after massive shoveling!

LSC-Iced Lemon Biscotti.

That sweet grass yesterday was so strong that I had to turn it off and dump it! I know that is normally something I would never do, but it was not my thing and I ended up with a headache. So, I would have to give LSC a thumbs up (as strange as that sounds). If she can make something that strong, its gotta be a great company!

Lots of snow here in the Midwest but the sun is shining. Working from home today and I am melting from Ten Digit Creations. I like how they come in little foil liners. Small things make me happy! I have Gingerbread and Orange Clove melting and bought those and a few others on sale. I like her tarts. They are a little weaker than others but still good scent.

I'm melting LS Pumpkin Marshmallow Grahams. Yum! [smilie=th_cc15] I've only melted a few from my 1st order, and I'm already wanting to place another one. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] Sheesh. [smilie=th_cha69]

Oh Yea!!! I am right there with you on that! I already have a list and I'm trying to wait...that Pumpkin Marshamallow Grahams is my FAV!!

Melting Tangerine Noel from Carol...Great!

Aria - th_catkiss.gif Your jumping kitty is so cute!

Maggiemae, I'm drooling over your Tangerine Noel.

Tonight I'm melting more L&L Honeybun Cake and Nene's Butter Cake

1sm186jackinabox.gif Hey there! I am one pooped mama! OMG, the sledding was awesome today. I am just a big 'ol kid at heart when it comes to snow....

sweet & Jules, thanks, but that is not my furbaby. I found that graphic on photobucket. My kitty does almost the same thing and jumps at falling snow when he sees it. sweet, love that Pumpkin Marshmallow Graham scent...it's awesome!

Tonight I have two candles burning...a flowerpot votive from Haley's in Mistletoe and a YC jar in Welcome Christmas. I am not terribly fond of the YC scent, but it's okay. It's a pretty red color and is sort of a fruity pine scent if that makes sense.

Have a great night everyone! cokesmiley.gif

Jules, my Creme Brulee Milkshake is like a big bowl of custard and buttercream icing mixed together. It is a very rich smell!

Friends brought over a box of Fannie May chocolates and my cat is trying to lick the cream centers out of everyone's chocolates! You don't dare bite one in half and set it down. Fortunately he is not interested in the chocolate, but he sure does go for caramel cream! Forget the catnip business, I need caramel cream stuffed mousies.

Tonight I am melting French Lavender from Scentsy

Good Morning, everyone. Last night I dug out a small Beanpod Peaches & Cream candle that I had melted on a warmer some time when I was here at Dad's and melted it again--very nice and smells just like its name. Hope everyone is staying warm and getting dug out from all this ice and snow. Have a great day everyone.