The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

I found this forum today and can't tell you how much I've learned in a few hours! I just got back into scented candles (specifically tarts and melts). I got sick a few weeks back and was watching Youtube videos on my phone. One of the channels I subscribe to did a candle haul and after that I started watching so many candle vids I lost count. I'm trying to get a list together of the scents I want and dive in to make a purchase. Money is tight so I have to decide carefully. I found a few votives (bamboo and mulberry) at Ross on discount but I'm looking to get more and an electric tart burner. I found an absolutely adorable tealight burner on eBay for $5.50 that I had to have but think I might just use it for decoration. Anyway, thought I'd say Hi to everyone!

Glad you joined us and got back into the fun of scented wax! You've definitely found some like-minded folks here who are all also quick to sniff out a good sale and spread the word. Have fun, and welcome!