The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind Placeholder

Hola from a tart junkie!

So very happy to introduce myself to such a great group of scent addicts! I'm a bakery scent fiend and all things Pink Sugar!!! Can't wait to start reading up on new fun things to try!

I'm a big fan of the Super Duper Strong Knock you out anything with butter n vanilla gal!!!

Wish you all a fabulous scented night!

Alexis aka Vintage Gal:)

[smilie=th_Hello_] Vintage Girl! Glad you've joined us - lots of fun here! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr You're a vanilla fan? Have U tried LOL's Vanilla Crack? [smilie=th_LOVE]

Funny you ask because I just put in my first vanilla crack order from LOL yesterday, I also ordered some Comfortably Numb tarts too!!! Sooo excited!!!

thank you all for the warm welcome :D

Funny you ask because I just put in my first vanilla crack order from LOL yesterday, I also ordered some Comfortably Numb tarts too!!! Sooo excited!!!

[smilie=th_aa20] Luv both of those! Be sure and post on the 'scent of the day' thread when U try them & let us know what U think. [smilie=th_aa17]