The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

July's Fragrant Fireworks

Today I've got Lemon Meringue Pie from Kim's melting in the LR and FR.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Melting Can-Do amber desire. Yesterday I melted a wonderful scent from Candle's by Lucy....coconut Lime...very strong and OH so good!!

Jules--glad you are back and had a nice time.

I have spent the day cleaning closets. I am SO tired but very happy with the results. I have a load of good stuff to take to the Council of the Blind thrift store and found storage for more tarts--yeah--I am always glad when I get that sort of job finished.

For the rest of today it is Strawberry Buttercream from Yankee--I could smell this one every day.

Have a great night, all.

Received my Haley's order today...and i am burning a few of her Christmas Splendor votives....this is one of my favorite Haley's scents!!! WOW [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Today is a fruity day... scentsy's perfectly pomergranite , GHBT coco mango, and CFTKR pink strawberries.

Michelle

Sweet tart--I think you are right about the fragrance oil percentage, etc. I read that, too, that you have to be careful with the oil amount due to the flame on candles, but with tarts you can have more. Tarts are #1 with me also, as I feel you just get so much more scent for the money. I have taken to having several tealight holders lit in the evenings or on dark days with unscented tealights to give me the flame and it seems to work great. You get scent and flame for the least money and work.

Trep- you think so too and tarts are #1 wit you too? cool cool. Wow 1st its the whole bday thing and now this. Hmmmm im beginning to agree with you that maybe we could be twins. Lol. and did you mean tealight tart melter with the glass bowl on top? cuz i have 3 of those that i use for melting my tarts. :P

PuppyLove- You're [smilie=th_Welcome1-1] glad to help if it did [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Juletones- a vacation, how fun! i bet it was fun fun fun in the sun. Lol [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Well relaxing day at work today and now enjoying CHS black cherry crush- very fruity and tangy sweet with decent scent throw. I like it! [smilie=th_00000020] Just wish there is something good tonite to watch on tv. [smilie=th_roll] lol

Happy melting everyone!!

SweetTart--this is getting spooky--yes??? Anyway, I have some of those tealight melters with the glass bowl and I love them, but I actually meant I have been using an electric melter and then I put unscented tealights in regular tealight holders for light and then have the tarts for scent. These days my actual favorite way to melt tarts is to use a flat plate candle warmer with my tart tin on top. My tarts have all been lasting a minimum of 12 hrs and the scent has been amazing.

Hello!

I've been having a horrible and stressful week and am physically and emotionally exhausted. I don't want to go into detail but if you could just send positive thoughts for good health to my dad I'd greatly appreciate it. I haven't been on much lately because of this.

Tonight I'm melting Carol's Spiced Pumpkin Muffin...yummy!

LLVV, warm thoughts, wishes and prayers coming to you, your dad, and your entire family. Sorry things have been tough, and I hope all is better soon!

Meling a CBV scent shot in Edward Cullen. It smells really good, predominately like honey I would say.

Welcome back, Jules! :lol:

LLVV, hope things improve for your dad soon. I'll be keeping you and he both in my thoughts and prayers. :lol:

Melting Lavender Apples & Oak from Scentsy and Enchanted Mist, also from Scentsy.

LLVV--having just gone through a very scary time with my own dad, you can be assured I will keep you and your dad in my thoughts and prayers. It is so stressful when things like this happen. Hang in there. Hopefully, he will soon be well again.

Starting my morning out with Yankee Macintosh. Have a great day everyone.

Good Morning! Burning YC Apple Cider and Red Berries & Cedar. I know these are fall scents but I love them. I can't wait for cooler weather.

Sorry about the rough times, LLVV. I'm sending good thoughts to you, Dad and your family. I am melting Bellas-Caramel Zucchini Bread. This is one awesome scent and I'm not even a bakery fan. I think it may rain and cool off a little bit today. Have a great day my buddies.

:lol: LLVV~ I hope things start looking up for you and your dad!

Melting:

Dee's Dessert from Wns...cold sniff is yummy..

Orange Juice Cake from Busy Bee

SO HUMID outside....yuck.

Recent melts:

YC garden sweet pea...strong

YC fruit smoothie...weak with a weird smell

YC ocean water...strong

YC sweet honeysuckle...strong

YC pumpkin pie...strong

CYS clementine pineapple whipped cream cake...strong and yummy

Mookie Doodle amaretto sour

NeNe's cornucopia