The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
sweet&spiceygrl

Hi I'm new here

Hello! I am a newb. Was having problems accessing the forums in my browser but all seems fine now & I am ready to chat about all things candle! [smilie=th_shewiggle]

Thanks for the warm welcome! And thank you about the name & my kittie.

Yes she was my kitty, her name was Butter. I had her for 16 years & she passed away 3 years ago from renal failure. She was a sweetie! 16 years is (for now) over half my life so she's still with me always.

Altho I do have a new kitty, Paisley:

p-5-t.jpg

I definitely look forward to sharing about candles with others who love them just as much! I can't imagine a room without a candle lit or a melt melting.

Sillysmom, I love your signature! I'm a tart-ho & proud of it too!

Oh Brennie....I am glad she gave you such happiness while you had her here!!! She sounds and looks like a sweetie, that's for sure!! Your new little one, Paisley, is ADORABLE!!! What a beautiful baby!! Glad you are here!!!

Brennie - I lost a kitty to CRF, too. I think no matter what your age, Butter (such a sweetie!) will always be close to your heart. [smilie=th_catkiss] Your new kitty Paisley is a cutie patoodie, too, and looks so pleased to be perched on her (your? :lol: ) pillow.

[smilie=th_welcometoforum]