The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
twinsmom

Hello from NJ

Hello all!!My name is June and I am from NJ.I love candles and tarts and it all started with Yankee Candle.I'm trying to branch out and try other brands and recently placed an order from LOL and Spotted Hog.Can't wait till I get them.If anyone has any suggestions on others to try I am open to it.

I'm looking forward to reading your posts and joining in.

Welcome. This is a great group. If you have any questions, just ask and an answer you shall receive. computer3.gif Hang on to your checkbook though.....You are on a great start with LOL and Spotted Hog.

Hi June, I first discovered the wonderful world of candles at YC, too. If lots of candles to choose from at YC was great, then finding endless other "stores" online was even better! How exciting that you are here, and welcome!

[smilie=th_sad2hz1]

Hi June:

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you are off to a good start trying scented wax. There are lots of great companies to try. One of my favorite, Southern Star Scents is having a sale this week. Take a look at the Sales section. Another BIG favorite of mine is Candles from the Keeping Room on eBay. I also like a lot of Crosscreek Candles scents too.

You are going to have fun here and spend a lot of money!!!

Cisley