The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
DebbieT

January's Happy New Scents

smiley-greet024.gifHellooooooo! (said in my best Mrs. Doubtfire voice) Heehehe...

Melting Nene stuff today...Lemon Sugar and Candied Violets in LR and kitchen and Floral Linens in BR.

tunisianswife...hope your doggie heals quickly.

Jules...I *heart* your avatar.

Need to go find me a new one......I'm ready for spring!springsmile.gif

Happy Sunday!157fs837411.gif

Hi all,

Today I am melting CH's Grandmas Cornbread..yummo!

I am also melting CYS's There Must Have Been Some Magic...I am hungry now! LOL

Have a good Sunday!

I'm melting Birthday Cake, a sample from Spotted Hog.

It's wonderful! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Gail - I like Can-Do's Birthday Cake, but now that I have tried Spotted Hog's, my preference is Spotted Hog.

A few changes for the rest of the day

LR..now melting Busy Bee's apple Walnut..a real fav.

YC Farmhouse Apple continues

Added Maple Pecan from Bab Evans candle

Comp...Pink Sugar Cookies from Bella's

Squeakiy Clean from Cheryl in the cut room...but light

Have a good evening everyone.

good eve, all.

thanks for the well wishes for my little one. He is a bit spunkier tonight but got the low-down from my neighbor. It went on for about an hour and a half. Yes Gail, thank goodness my lhasa has bite inhibition. and yes, he is the alpha. I think the shihtzu is more bruised from the constant 'gumming'. I gave the lhasa 2 homeopathic stress tabs for dogs. not sure if that will work but I have to work tonight. They seemed fine together today, however. amazing how dogs can show forgiveness(and also no remorse :lol: )

CFTKR-bear claw LR

CFTKR-coconut lavender in the BR

we need all the comforting calming, soothing scents we can get around here for the night.

everyone's melts and candles for the day sound so yummy.

Maggie, [smilie=th_hema1] I'm glad you enjoy that quote. Helen Keller sure had a lot of wisdom. What the heck happened to your Yorkie? I hope she's not getting sick or anything.

Sharon, your new avatar is coming through just fine and it's a beauty! :shock:

Cbgirl, Lessie's Coco Mint Frost from Can-Do? I could sing its praises all day long. :lol: Lucky, lucky you to be enjoying that one today!

Denny, thanks a bunch for the review on Can-Do vs. Spotted Hog Birthday Cake. I've never tried Can-Do's version but since Donna has so many wonderful scents, that's sayin' somethin' GF! [smilie=th_aa17] I do agree with you. SH's is fantastic!

My LOL Candied Yams has been delightful for hours on end. It'll be finished up pretty soon but nothing will replace it immediately because DH and I are going out to dinner with some dear friends. We're exchanging Christmas gifts! [smilie=yes]

Gail

Gail~ I don't know about my Daisy...she's a strange agent. She will occasionally go out into the yard and roll in something a cat, groundhog or deer left behind. She will try to come in the back door covered in that and wonder why I am not happy. [smilie=th_hema1] It's really quite disgusting. She is not showing any signs of sickness so I am thinking that she really just loves the scent.... :lol:

For those of you that are getting grossed out...I apologize!! I will say no more on the subject. :shock:

The melts are the same as earlier...still strong.

Our guests have gone and the house is suddenly so quiet. :lol:

Today I melted Can-Do - Lemon Lime on and off. It was strong by my guests standards so I had to use a chair and a whip to make this melt behave itself. I kept turning the melter on and off so it wouldn't overpower anyone. Gotta like those strong ones, you know?

Tonight I'm burning a pretty candle from SSS - Texas Breeze. [smilie=th_hema1]

Thank you, Sharonana. I like your avi too.

TW, I hope your pup's doing better.

WnS Sugar Rush...very nice and strong. It's vanilla cake, buttercream frosting and lemon!!! YUM!

Jules~ Yep...Isn't that the truth? Our moderate is so strong to "regular folks"...lol.

For anyone who hasn't seen the what's new thread-Blue Gecko is listing some grab bags on etsy...hop on over and get some.

For the evening I have been burning lots of votives around here-and some candles too.

I did try that Snow Place like Home-MB and will say that(granted its a votive) its not overwhelming on scent, but very nice. So maybe the large candle or melt would be good.

I have also been melting-

Pink Sugared Cranberry-CFTKR

Have a good night all.

Home from work and relaxing with a delicious scent from Bella's-Chestnuts and Brown Sugar. I've always overlooked this scent from any vendor because often there is maple in the description, which I don't like, but I decided to throw all caution to the wind and got a 2 oz. cup in my last order. I'm so glad I did! I'm not picking up on any maple at all; just yummy, buttery goodness. Definitely a re-order, probably a one lb. bag of brittle!

Good to hear, mp - it is nice when those gambles pay off!

Today has been a tart by Missy's - Wood Lawn. I don't see it on the site now, but it is really unusual and it has been going strong for about 12 hours.

gm all.

Jules, I love SSS Texas Breeze.

mp, also love chestnuts and brown sugar. yep, I just get a great yummy super buttery caramely smell. love it.

starting out the day with Haley's red velvet cake. love it.

CFTKR coconut milk and lavender still going strong in the BR so will leave that

CBV French Quarter candle in the bath. Love that scent; so pretty and strong!

cat, thanks for the heads up on BG etsy.

shihtzu seems to be back to his normal bouncy self this morning, thank goodness.

have a good monday, all. I know my Mondays are like most folks' Fridays so they are always a happy day for me.

Hi!

This morning I'm melting Carol's Butter Drop Cookie and Granny's Green Apple. I'm also burning my Cinnamon Toast candle. Have a great Monday!

Schools closed today so I am lazing around with my melts...

Sugar Bits (LOL) in the LR just started.

Baklava (Nene) in the FR and K...an old favorite! YUMMY!

tunisianswife~ Glad to hear your little guy is feeling better!

Have a great day all.