The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
candlefan

Hi all, Been awhile:)

I have been on a no buy now for the last year plus. Those of you that remember me know my stash resembled a small warehouse. It was easier not being around the boards with all the temptation.

My stash is still rather large , but at least it now fits in one place:)

Hi Jerseymom-I too find this board a temptation but I will try not to read the sales threads. I need to go on lockdown for a year or two to use up what I have. I will hold out as long as possible. Did you go through a lot of your stash?

Welcome back!

Hey Debra, I am alive and kicking:) How are you and your family doing? Somehow I get the feeling you aren't really ready for a lockdown just yet:)

Candle, I have used about a 1/3rd of my stash, about the same for my bath stuff. I was a weeeeee bit out of control for awhile:)

Jules, Great to see you too!! My Thanksgiving was working as usual. Grateful to have a job in these tough times out there.

Mpfand Good to see you too, !!

Olive, Thanks for the warm welcome.

tunisanwife, lol at coach..trust me I have had many moments of weakness on this board , it is so much fun.

Love everyone's holiday avatars:)

:P Nice to meet you, Jerseymom! It sounds like you've made a ton of progress getting your stash to a manageable level. Very impressive! [smilie=th_sign0162] Welcome back to the forum!

Gail

Welcome back JerseyMom! I know exactly how you feel and it is VERY hard to read the boards and keep a lockdown...but it sounds like you've been doing great! You've used up a lot of stash! Glad to see you! [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]