The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Hello from the Jersey Shore!

Guest Anonymous

Hi All!!!

If anyone has been watching the MTV show Jersey Shore rest assured it's not like that!! LOL.. I'm a long time candle burner back from my teenage days. They were the primary source of light and heat back when we use to build forts for fun.. Well, my house is now my fort! LOL. Even though I now have light and heat like civilized people burning candles still is a favorite thing of mine.

Anyhow I am a musician and love riding my motorcycle. I ride an FJR1300 Yamaha which is how I picked my user name. Thanks for allowing me to join your forum and Hello to all!!

Tom [smilie=th_blij31-1]

Hi, Tom, glad you found us! I, too, enjoy enhancing my "fort" with candlelight most all the time. It's an awesome hobby. Your motorcycle sounds fun!

:shock:

Hey Tom, welcome to the boards. You will love it hear and you will learn lots from everyone! Enjoy!!!