The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Person Below Me Game

I don't think I do. I've been on the 14th floor of a hotel and it was ok to look out the window. Don't know if there had been a balcony, I would have gone out on it, tho... :blink:

The person below me has a melter in their bathroom.

Nah...I don't have vanities big enough to safely hold one...but what a great place for one. Currently I use a plug in oil warmer from BBW.

The person below me uses a turkey over 20 pounds for Thanksgiving!

Yes...we have one so that my DH can speed around the yard and "play"...while he "pretends" to cut the grass...lol

The person below me knows how to ballroom dance.

Not usually...usually I put 3 of the same scent throughout the house. If they are different...I try to keep them similar...

The person below me usually buys wax at holiday sales. (I resisted this Halloween and it was HARD!!!)

Hmmm...do I buy at every holiday sale? Nope. But, I have caved for a few of em. [smilie=th_pardon]

The person below me has a friend or family member they're planning on gifting with some smellies this Christmas.

Surprisingly, not this year....but that is my "usual" gift to everyone...they expect it! (My problem is that I buy 1 for them, 6 for me...1 for them, 10 for me...)

The person below me loves to go bowling.

(My problem is that I buy 1 for them, 6 for me...1 for them, 10 for me...)

MaggieMae - I see nothing wrong with your buying ratio's. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

I haven't been bowling in quite a few years, but it was always fun (and funny! :lol: )

The person below me is trying a new recipe for Thanksgiving dinner this year.

Yep, I do. I learned to knit the year my sis got married so I could make her and her DH matching sweaters for Christmas. As it turned out, that was the warmest Christmas on record (in the 60's I think) we've had. [smilie=th_th1ptgno]

The person below me has ridden in a horse driven sleigh over fields of snow.

Oh, what a lovely picture...unfortunately..no. Although, I have ridden and almost fallen off an "unsaddled horse over fields of grass & mud"...doesn't ring the same though...[smilie=th_gekkebek]

The person below me eats turkey sandwiches late at night on Thanksgiving.

[smilie=th_slider_brent]

Although, I have ridden and almost fallen off an "unsaddled horse over fields of grass & mud"...doesn't ring the same though...[smilie=th_gekkebek]

Ummm...U mean U did that on purpose? [smilie=th_jaja]

Nope, I don't. We usually have our dinner later and I'm so stuffed from that, I'm not even hungry until the next day.

The person below me has been to NYC to see the Radio City Music Hall Christmas show.

Ummm...U mean U did that on purpose? [smilie=th_jaja]

15 year olds are a crazy bunch, I must admit!

And...Yes! We have gone to see the Rockettes at Radio City.

The person below me has already started their holiday shopping.

Of course! And we stick it in her stocking...to my husband's chagrin.

The person below me has a big fish dinner on Christmas Eve.

38 days? [smilie=th_smiley_aaeq]

38 days. [smilie=th_1_bigone110]

38 days! [smilie=th_thConfus_55]

I have not even started yet...oh dear.

Yep, I do. I even make sure the dog is at the groomers earlier in the month so he doesn't have that 'freshly shorn' look. He looks cuter when he's a little 'raggy'. [smilie=th_smilies-2]

The person below me makes a favorite cookie recipe handed down thru the generations every Christmas.

"He looks cuter when he's a little 'raggy'"...I totally agree Sweet!

Cookies...no. I am not a very good baker even though I cook pretty well. Sweet, do you have a specialty?

The person below me prefers pumpkin over all other pies!

Cookies...no. I am not a very good baker even though I cook pretty well. Sweet, do you have a specialty?

I've been the cookie baker in our family since I was in HS, so I've got lots of delish recipes!

[smilie=th_200912104451] I luv pumpkin pie! How'd you guess?? [smilie=th_giggle] Apple pie is a close second, tho. :wub:

The person below me has started playing Christmas music already.

Nah...not yet! I usually do the tri-fecta around December 1st:

Christmas Tree & decorations

Christmas Scents

Christmas Music

The person below me uses an outdoor firepit in the Fall.