The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Person Below Me Game

I do bake cookies every Christmas and the kids still like to make "Santa" cookies. They frost and decorate cut-out sugar cookies.

The person below me got a flu shot this year.

OH YES!!! I always wish for it and rarely get it.

The person below me would rather get gift certificates to candle/tart vendors than any other gift this year!

I would love gift certificates to candle/tart vendors this year. I just placed 3 orders to LOL, CHS, and AMS. Iam supposed to be on lockdown. I think I will give these to my DH to wrap for me as part of my Christmas gift. This would be enough to make me very happy!

The person below wraps Christmas gifts as they buy them.

I should do that, but I don't. On Christmas eve I'm usually up until 1:00am wrapping presents. [smilie=th_pardon] Maybe this will be the year I'll wrap as I buy...

The person below me has 'welcome lights' (that's what we call em, they're electric candles) in their windows.

I do! I am now going to call them "Welcome Lights"...how comforting that sounds! We have always just called them 'lectric candles.

(Sweet...I also have been know to be up till all hours wrapping my presents on Christmas Eve after long night at the MIL!!!... [smilie=th_pullhair] )

The person below me loves windchimes!

(Sweet...I also have been know to be up till all hours wrapping my presents on Christmas Eve after long night at the MIL!!!... [smilie=th_pullhair] )

MaggieMae - let's make a pact to try and NOT do that this year. [smilie=th_clap1] I really don't enjoy it cuz I'm so tired and end up just slapping some tape on the pkg to get er done. [smilie=th_roll]

Yes - I luv windchimes....especially when a storm is coming and they're chiming like crazy!

The person below me has a pre-lit (pre-strung?) Christmas tree.

It's a deal Sweet! [smilie=th_bb40]

No...I do not have prestrung lights on my tree although they are looking quite fabulous lately...it takes me FOR-EVER to string my tree... [smilie=th_u51] and doesn't put my in the Christmas mood. I have been looking for a tree that puts itself together, strings it's own lights and decorates itself when you push a button...no luck yet. <_<

The person below me makes their own ornaments.

I have been looking for a tree that puts itself together, strings it's own lights and decorates itself when you push a button...no luck yet. <_<

MaggieMae - If you find one of those....PLEASE let us know! [smilie=th_aa17]

Yep, I've got some ornaments I've made.

The person below me will be traveling to be with family/friends for Christmas this year.

Probably not. I usually stay with my Dad and since I still live in the same town I grew up in...I don't travel far.

The person below me makes Homemade Mulled Cider at the holidays.

I luv mulled cider [smilie=th_00000020] and start making it in Sept as soon as the cider comes out. Nothing fancy, tho...just cider, cinnamon stick & whole cloves in a saucepan & let simmer for a bit.

The person below me prefers milk chocolate over dark chocolate.

Yep! Even though I think most women prefer the dark...and the European chocolate is [smilie=th_slider_flirt] ...Sweet your mulled cider sounds YUMMY!!!

The person below me has more than one tree in their house at Christmas.

I used to have a big tree in the LR, and small ones in the KT, DR and my bedroom, but have slowed waaaaay down and now just have the big tree in the LR.

(MaggieMae - don't take this personally cuz I luvs U [smilie=th_drinks] , but are we the only 2 people playing these reindeer games??? :lol: Where'd everyone go? [smilie=th_confused3] )

The person below me watches 'It's a Wonderful Life' on tv every holiday season.

[smilie=th_Cry] Now you've really hurt my feelings... [smilie=th_e13] naaahhh....

[smilie=th_cha69] I think we've just scared everyone away with our rapier wit and exciting lives!!!

Do you think we should take a hiatus since we seem to be flying solo?

[smilie=th_cha69] I think we've just scared everyone away with our rapier wit and exciting lives!!!

Do you think we should take a hiatus since we seem to be flying solo?

[smilie=th_laughing] Have you been into the eggnog already? [smilie=th_biqazm1] I'm game if U are. (game.....get it? [smilie=th_lol22] ) If not...I'll just have to answer my own questions. [smilie=th_31]

Sooo..The person below me watches 'It's a Wonderful Life' on tv every holiday season.

[smilie=th_december2201661-1] OK...I'm in...I can't let you answer you own questions!!! [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] I figure at this rate, we'll know everything about each other by the time someone else joins in...LOL

As far as It's a Wonderful Life, not as much as I'd like...it's one of those movies that I want to watch and never get around to putting it in the DVD player.

The person below me...(aka S&S)...loves a good snowfall.

Yes! I certainly do even though it's broken and when I open the door...it hits the floor and almost falls off... [smilie=th_sad-1] ...then the rack rolls out onto the floor and chases the dog out of the kitchen... [smilie=th_stink]

The person below me likes white wine over red wine.

MaggieMae [smilie=th_funny] - U really need to get that on YouTube.

Nope, I like red over white. Unless it's sparkling.....like Asti...is that a white wine?

The person below me gives a poinsettia for a gift every Christmas.

Nope...and I haven't even bought any yet...boy am I behind the 8 ball!!!

The person below me has plans to go somewhere on vacation during the holidays.

(Sweet...I read the last posts to my DS and he thought I wrote RAT instead of RACK... [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] I laughed myself to tears.)

...then the rat rolls out onto the floor and chases the dog out of the kitchen...

(MaggieMae - [smilie=th_coffeespew] if a rat rolls out of your dishwasher onto the floor it'll be chasing more than the dog out of the kitchen! [smilie=th_f5a39fcb] )

Nope, no plans to go anywhere but I am on vacation Christmas week. First I'll have the bake-a-thon...then the eat-a-thon. [smilie=th_e3301ae2]

The person below me still has an old-fashioned five and dime store in their town.

[smilie=th_thConfus_55] You got that right!!!! LOL [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_fluc

No five and dimes anymore...they chased them all away! :(

The person below me has a FAVORITE Christmas scent that they MUST have every year!

Ever since I tried PI's Victorian Christmas :wub: , I try and melt that one every Christmas. I'm down to my last cube. :o

The person below me usually goes to/hosts a New Year's Eve party every year.