The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Person Below Me Game

I have to say that I am usually very boring for New Years...DH is usually snoring by 11 and I'm celebrating solo...Yahoo! [smilie=th_december2201661-1]

The person below me loves to wear hats.

I have traveled to Europe. I have been to Italy, France and England. Most recently, but not Europe, I have been to Australia and New Zealand.

The person below me likes to listen to Christmas music at this time of year.

Yes! I love Christmas music and listen to it all season long. I never tire of it.

The person below me likes eggnog.

Nah! Who would I kiss? The DH? [smilie=th_0b464f69745090d9d8a0f Actually, after I heard that it is poisonous, I threw mine out.

The person below me has more than 5 wreaths in/on their house.

Yep, I do. I have...I'm counting [smilie=th_fear8] .. (why do I look up in the air when I count in my head? :lol: ).... 12 wreaths on doors/windows.

The person below me saves the bubble wrap that comes with waxie orders.

Ooo boy, 12 wreaths! Your house must look so festive, Sweet! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Yes, I often save that bubble wrap.

The person below me has naturally curly hair.

I have naturally curly hair. Not kinky, more like large spiral curls. I stopped straightening it years ago and just let it do what it's going to do!

The person below me has been a spa.

Yes, I have been to a spa. When my friends and I turned 40 we went to the Eden Roc in Miami Beach, Fla. for a weekend.

The person below me gets to the movies a lot.

Most every day I wear a little bit, except on a Saturday that I get to stay home and not have to go anywhere, then I don't. And hope I don't see anyone I know. :o

The person below me is letting their old 'do' grow out and trying a new hairstyle.

Actually, I just did that about 4 months ago! I've had the same hairdo since the 80's and I finally got something new! Trouble is...I have to work on it now... <_<

The person below me likes burning/melting Christmas scents ALL winter long.

Yep, I will. I melt according to the season somewhat, but if I want to melt an Eggnog in July or a Lime Cooler in January, I do.

The person below me still has their stocking they put out for Santa when they were a kid.

Thank you so much Sweet!! That was soooo thoughtful!! Love everything!

No, I don't have my Christmas stocking from when I was a kid.

The person below me has already shoveled snow.

Michele - I'm so glad you liked it! I luv sending smellies to CF friends, even more so at this time of year.

Yep - I've already shoveled snow. I luv snow [smilie=th_slider_flirt] , so the first few times shoveling is ok. Come February....the bloom is off the rose. [smilie=th_a136]

I do have all my Christmas shopping finished. I just need to buy some stocking stuffers.

The person below me has been to New York City to see the tree at Rockefeller Center.

Nope, I've never been to NYC. I'd luv to go and see the Thanksgiving day parade some day.

The person below me likes to get a new Christmas CD to listen to every year. (I highly recommend The Canadian Tenors - 'The Perfect Gift'. If U like Il Divo....they're just as good! :wub: IMO)

Oh Yeah! Last year the kids got me Michael Buble and Harry Connick Jr.... [smilie=th_c2e41937] I'll keep a lookout for The Canadian Tenors!

The person below me loves candy canes.

I'll keep a lookout for The Canadian Tenors!

MaggieMae - I got mine online at Amazon.com

Yep - I like candy canes. Good breath freshener. [smilie=th_foolish1]

The person below me has a special collection of something they bring out every Christmas.