The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Person Below Me Game

Yep, I bought two boxes last year so I'd be ready this year. Now, the trick is to remember where I put em. :?

The person below me puts lots of homemade ornies from their kids and days of yore on their Christmas tree.

I do have SOME homemade ornaments but not a whole lot.

The person below me is looking forward to eating pumpkin goodies more than anything else on Thanksgiving.

Well, of course I do! First, you get a match.... :lol: (sorry, couldn't resist :lol: ). I've never actually done it, but I do know how.

The person below me is taking their kids/grandkids to see Santa soon....

Nope, they're going with their mom and dad. I'll get to see the pictures without having to stand in line. :shock:

The person below me is looking forward to getting or has already gotten SNOW!

I'm really hoping for a white Christmas, we have snow right now, but the WC is saying rain. [smilie=th_fe5b5651] I'll keep hoping....

The person below me is being really disciplined and not eating any Christmas goodies....

:lol: Nope, I'm more likely to take it down on December 26.

The person below me had beautiful, fairly warm weather for Christmas Day.

Yes, I do. As a matter of fact, I'm very good at it. Mostly because, well, um, er, I don't make any! [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

The person below me is hosting or attending a New Year's Eve party.

Yes, I do have off this week.

The person below me has done a lot of after Christmas shopping.

Sweet & Spicey Girl ~ We posted at the same time. But you sure are right about me reorganizing my melt stashes. Just did that yesterday. My melts are organized by scent catagories and they are all in glass jars. The oldest melts are on top.