The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Person Below Me Game

Yes, I have. It was pretty interesting but I don't have a burning desire to be selected again. :? I saw in the scent of the day thread you're on jury duty now. Go get em! [smilie=th_aa17] :lol:

The person below me is planning on attending a high school or college reunion this year...

Yeah, I'm stuck on jury duty. Could be up to 3 weeks. :?

No reunions for me. I think I've blocked those years from my memory. [smilie=th_aa17]

The person below me takes a daily walk.

I won't be washing my car, but with all the rain we are suppose to be getting this week it will get washed the natural way.

The person below me likes to knit.

Yes, I have. When I was 22 I dated a guy who had a motorcycle. I rode on the bike with him a few times.

The person below me likes to watch American Idol.

Yes, I have quite a few. Most of them are my dogs though. :)

The person below me has been in a scary blizzard at least once.

Yep, I've been through a few blizzards. Not scary for me, tho, cuz I was safe & sound at home.

The person below me is looking forward to the SuperBowl....not for the football, but for the potential candle sales. [smilie=th_1_bigone110]

No i won't bake something pink on Valentine's Day. DD is the baker in the family and she is away at school.

The person below me has been burning more candles than tarts lately.

I got my first pair of glasses when I was 10 and contacts when I was 12. I've been in contacts ever since. My brother has been trying to convince me to have lasik surgery.

The person below me has been to a tanning salon.

Nope, I've never been to a tanning salon. DD goes regularly. I wish she'd stop. [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

The person below me loves her naturally curly hair.

Well, it's not super curly, more like wavy. It used to drive me nutz. Would straighten it, iron it, etc. Way before flat iron times. [smilie=th_f5a39fcb] I've come to peace with it tho, and now we're friends. [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

The person below me can fluently converse in another language (other than English).

Non, je parle le Francais seule un petit peu, un petit peu.

(No, I speak French only a little bit, a little bit.)

The person below me is already starting to think about/purchase springtime scents.