The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Person Below Me Game

I'm in the minority, but I'm actually well stocked in LOL at the moment.

The person below me likes funnel cakes better than elephant ears.

I like Funnel cakes more than elephant ears. There are places at the Jersey shore that make great ones of both.

The person below me orders tarts more than twice a month.

Nope, no cat here. I love cats though!

The person below me watches at least one TV soap a day. (C'mon now, fess up!) :lol:

Nope, no soaps anymore. I used to, tho. Watched Y&R and DOOL from the beginning of the shows. Would tape em & watch in the evening.... [smilie=th_LA839B1117]

The person below has a large flower or vegetable garden in the summer...

Not me. I wish I had a garden, but that would require a gardener, and I'm not a good one.

The person below me has had green beer on St. Patricks Day before.

Nope-I have never had green beer on St. Patrick's Day before. It sounds interesting though.

The person below me makes Irish Soda Bread for the holiday.

Yes, I make Irish Soda Bread (unless a relative or friend gives me some of their great breads.... I know several people who make excellent breads!). We also do the whole meal.... corned beer and cabbage!

The person below me has already ordered many of their spring scents in candles/melts.

Yes, I've ordered a supply of spring scented melts. But I want to get more, more, MORE! :P

The person below me has interesting plans for the weekend. [smilie=th_c032]

I haven't seen the current King Tut exhibit, but I saw one years ago and wowza, it was unforgettable!

Kind of staying with this theme, the person below me has seen the Body Worlds exhibit. (Ooooo, we all LOVED it!)

I think this was the exhibit my friends recently went to in Florida. Is this the one they use the real bodies (aka DEAD people [smilie=eek]) ? They even sent me pics but the whole idea kinda creeped me out and I didn't open them. [smilie=th_ee29] :lol:

The person below me will color Easter eggs w/their kids/grandkids.

Not coloring but will have an Easter Egg Hunt at my MIL's house Sunday.

I am so over this cold and windy weather here in Virgnia. This weekend it was 70 and tonight in the 30s. Spring - go figure? The person below me is wearing shorts today (and I am so jealous).

I don't know how to water ski. Tried it once but was such a klutz!

The person below me is all ready for Easter Sunday.

I'm pretty much ready for Easter Sunday, except for the final cooking. I don't color Easter eggs though. I am just hoping it doesn't rain.

The person below me attends sunrise Easter service.